Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

So what's changed in the update except the name?(I see the file is smaller)
    Ooh and at the more option the OS is still called honeycomb pro
    and you're missing the wallpaper with the fishies (only the thumbnail is there)

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    So what's changed in the update except the name?(I see the file is smaller)
    Ooh and at the more option the OS is still called honeycomb pro
    and you're missing the wallpaper with the fishies (only the thumbnail is there)
    No major changes, just name. Thanks for pointing that out, I will update the lite version and pro version who bought from forum, cydia need to wait for awhile though

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease send me my copy i just paid plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats on getting it into cydia. Exciting stuff. Just bought the full version
    Last edited by thecrunked; 09-03-2011 at 02:12 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thecrunked For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-03-2011)

what you could do to make this even more awsum is to make a honeycomb lock for an additional 99c

btw anobahar and anobahar95 r diff acounts run by the same usr

would i be better to get this by donating direct or just buy it on cydia?

TBH it should just be in there without any extra cost

Would you make this for the iphone?

After playing with the "lite" version, I notice you cannot kill off the background apps (double clicking the home button), the wallpaper doesn't slide up far enough to get to the apps to hold down and get the minus to stop them.Is the no auto rotate a limitation of dreamboard? I know, once you'r in an app, it is no problem, just at the home screen.

- mj

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

If only this was for iPhone as well.. I'm kinda jealous for all the iPad users

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    would i be better to get this by donating direct or just buy it on cydia?
    I would suggest Cydia since you can get the theme immediately, sometime with timezone different, I can only send the theme when I woke up in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by anobahar View Post
    what you could do to make this even more awsum is to make a honeycomb lock for an additional 99c

btw anobahar and anobahar95 r diff acounts run by the same usr
    Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    TBH it should just be in there without any extra cost
    Lockscreen will come in near future update as for the price, if you notice, 2.99 is just introductory price

Quote Originally Posted by rokindeez View Post
    Would you make this for the iphone?
    I have no plan yet, probably not, since iPhone screen is too small to have the widget move around

Quote Originally Posted by mjdh13 View Post
    After playing with the "lite" version, I notice you cannot kill off the background apps (double clicking the home button), the wallpaper doesn't slide up far enough to get to the apps to hold down and get the minus to stop them.Is the no auto rotate a limitation of dreamboard? I know, once you'r in an app, it is no problem, just at the home screen.

- mj
    Dreamboard has no auto rotate, so themer has to actually implement this manually on the theme plist

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I would suggest Cydia since you can get the theme immediately, sometime with timezone different, I can only send the theme when I woke up in the morning

Lockscreen will come in near future update as for the price, if you notice, 2.99 is just introductory price

I have no plan yet, probably not, since iPhone screen is too small to have the widget move around

Dreamboard has no auto rotate, so themer has to actually implement this manually on the theme plist
    Done! Buying on Cydia now!
    Killer job bro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to eFXx For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-03-2011)

I am trying to find this theme on Cydia but am not finding it..is it not up there yet?? I havent had my iPad on for a few days and refreshed Cydia and HoneyPad does not appear

Edit: It just appeared..thank you so much purchasing it now..can't wait to play with this awesome theme!!
    Last edited by Lakerfanalways; 09-03-2011 at 11:46 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lakerfanalways For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-04-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by mjdh13 View Post

- mj
    U can get multitasking bar if you hold the iPad in portrait mode, otherwise you will see a cutoff screen that is unuasable in landscape mode

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thecrunked For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-04-2011), sucram6791 (09-04-2011)

Just purchased this theme, my third from Falcon. I must say all his themes are awesome but I like the look and feel of this one the best. His support is second to none as well. Quick question which I think someone asked before but I don't think was answered: How does one change the clock from 24 hours to 12 hours on the bottom black bar?

Many thanks again for another great theme!

is there a way to change the clock to a 12 hour one?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    That sounds great ! thanks for the suggestion !
    no problem bro. thanks for using my suggestion .
    hoping lockscreen will come out soon

TIPS: How change the bottom right clock to 12-hour

Open

delete this 2 lines of code

Code:
             if (stunden <10)
             {stunden= "0"+stunden;}
    replace / add with these

Code:
            if (stunden >12)
    	{stunden=stunden-"12"}

if (stunden <1)
    	{stunden=stunden+12}
    make sure to RESPRING after, let me know (sorry for the language, havent got a chance to replace it with english)

Thanks to @ACDawg for helping me figure it out

25. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

sucram6791 (09-04-2011)

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast