Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HoneyPad Pro DreamBoard for iPad

maybe HoneyPad will be great

2. The Following User Says Thank You to denisyasha For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by denisyasha View Post
    maybe HoneyPad will be great
    Ooh HoneyPad. I kinda like that

Default I agree that's a good name
    I like honeypad as well

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice theme. Installed lite and plan to purchase pro. Off topic question though. I have DB installed but can only find it in spotlight which does me no good in DB. I've reinstalled but still no icon. Any ides?

Awsome work! Wow! Just bought the pro version 

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosz911 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-02-2011)

can't we open more than 3 pages ?

and I'm waiting for samsung galaxy tab 10.1 theme have a plan for this theme?

Figured out my issue, you cannot link in to purchase from the ModMyi app for the iPad you have to use the web browser

@falcon have u considered putting the theme for sale on "The Theme Outlet"? That is where I have bought all of my dreamboard themes, including BoxerHD.
    Last edited by petshop; 09-02-2011 at 12:38 PM.

After toying around with honeycomb for a bit now (on my iPad 1). Again....wow! That must have taken you quite a while to create! It's like a whole new device lol. Not to mention the first actually useable dreamboard theme (imho)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosz911 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (09-02-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by petshop View Post
    @falcon have u considered putting the theme for sale on "The Theme Outlet"? That is where I have bought all of my dreamboard themes, including BoxerHD.
    yes, in fact its already on sale on Theme Outlet

Quote Originally Posted by chaosz911 View Post
    After toying around with honeycomb for a bit now (on my iPad 1). Again....wow! That must have taken you quite a while to create! It's like a whole new device lol. Not to mention the first actually useable dreamboard theme (imho)
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by murtazaaksoy View Post
    can't we open more than 3 pages ?

and I'm waiting for samsung galaxy tab 10.1 theme have a plan for this theme?
    you mean pages in springboard ? it might come on the future updates

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Nice theme. Installed lite and plan to purchase pro. Off topic question though. I have DB installed but can only find it in spotlight which does me no good in DB. I've reinstalled but still no icon. Any ides?
    maybe you accidentally hide it ? unhide it using SBSetting

15. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (09-03-2011)

awesome theme. any way to fix the blurry icons (i know moving them in shift mode fixes it) that will be permanent?

Is it possible to add rotation in the next update? Maybe not portrait mode, but making it turn 180 degrees shouldn't be that hard I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    awesome theme. any way to fix the blurry icons (i know moving them in shift mode fixes it) that will be permanent?
    Yes it wikl be permanent until u respring or quit from Dreamboard

Quote Originally Posted by SubenBanDemu View Post
    Is it possible to add rotation in the next update? Maybe not portrait mode, but making it turn 180 degrees shouldn't be that hard I suppose.
    Actually it is not that easy, and i have no plan of doing it yet

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

First of all, your work is awesome

But i have some little things and wishes...

When i made a respring the Widgets are not in the order i do. They are on a other place at the left Pane in the left Corner. Thats very daffy.
    Then i have a graphic error in the Weather Widget > see at my screenshot after i was in Settings ?!? After a respring all is gone and OK...but the Widgets are gone again

In the left Corner near the HOME Button is a small alaignmen Problem with the Taskbar.

When the animated Weather is activated my iPad works bucking. Its work not smooth...Uncheck i the animated Weather all is OK.

I'm using a iPad ONE 3G

What i wish in future.

- a good looking Lockscreen
    - a 24hour Clock
    - a little bit bigger Facebook Widget
    - and i wonder why the iPad rotation is backward?!? I like the Home Button at the right Side and the Volume at the Top Side. Can you fix it please?

Best regards from Germany
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.jpg  
    Last edited by AMG Design; 09-03-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMG Design View Post
    First of all, your work is awesome

But i have some little things and wishes...

When i made a respring the Widgets are not in the order i do. They are on a other place at the left Pane in the left Corner. Thats very daffy.

Then i have a graphic error in the Weather Widget > see at my screenshot after i was in Settings ?!? After a respring all is gone and OK...but the Widgets are gone again

The widget arrangement will be reset everytime you quit dreamboard, change to other theme or respring. I have mention this on Shift mode popup window, but I might forgot to mention about the respring. We have to deal with it until I found a workaround

In the left Corner near the HOME Button is a small alaignmen Problem with the Taskbar.

This alignment problems only occur on iPad1, it works perfectly fine on iPad2. I have to get my hand on iPad1 to fix this problem, hard to fix without iPad1

When the animated Weather is activated my iPad works bucking. Its work not smooth...Uncheck i the animated Weather all is OK.

The main reason is because iPad1 has a very low ram, and animated weather is quite ram hogging, I can't do nothing about it

I'm using a iPad ONE 3G

What i wish in future.

- a good looking Lockscreen
    - a 24hour Clock
    - and i wonder why the iPad rotation is backward?!? I like the Home Button at the right Side and the Volume at the Top Side. Can you fix it please?

it is not backward, I just have to choose either clockwise or counterclockwise, I just find it people would prefer the current rotation. No plan of adding other rotation yet. And thanks for the other suggestions

Best regards from Germany
    check the replies in blue

21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

AMG Design (09-03-2011)

SEND
    ID for this payment is: 3FR79194402312442.

Any way to save a layout and be able to load it up? This would somewhat work around having to reset everything each time you respring, load DB, etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    Any way to save a layout and be able to load it up? This would somewhat work around having to reset everything each time you respring, load DB, etc.
    come on dude, give the man a break. He already explained numerous time that the layout will be reset once you respiring or change the theme. How many times you want to respiring the device a day ? LOL

Give him some props, enjoy the theme, this theme won't be possible without him

Quote Originally Posted by ben80 View Post
    come on dude, give the man a break. He already explained numerous time that the layout will be reset once you respiring or change the theme. How many times you want to respiring the device a day ? LOL

Give him some props, enjoy the theme, this theme won't be possible without him
    ...aiiiit +1 for that one, the work on that bomb is awesome. It looks great, the icons are sharp and everything fits perfect together. Thanks alot for that one

greets Ben.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast