Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 327

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: blAze iPad theme

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    That's nice u gonna add more themes besides darkstar !!!!!!!
    Yes. I am going to be adding my blaze ipad theme as well. This is a page for everyone to post their screenshots though. Not just mine. These are just my uploads I have done so far with everything I have taken screenshots. I want everyone to be apart of this page and post their screenshots and just have fun talking with each other about the themes or whatever else!

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Yes. I am going to be adding my blaze ipad theme as well. This is a page for everyone to post their screenshots though. Not just mine. These are just my uploads I have done so far with everything I have taken screenshots. I want everyone to be apart of this page and post their screenshots and just have fun talking with each other about the themes or whatever else!
    Oh I see. That be cool then bro. I'll have to keep an eye on it

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (09-25-2011)

  4. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Oh I see. That be cool then bro. I'll have to keep an eye on it
    You can also check this out if you would like as well. Something I just started on! This is just a base template until I get a .com address
    IndustroChemC0

  5. #164
    I just purchased this theme and have been playing around with it. I noticed that the typos in regard to "humitidy" in the weather widget and "menue" in the Pandora app are still not corrected. Any idea when these will be fixed? I'm liking the theme, but these typos stick out like a sore thumb.

    Thanks!

    Mike

  6. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    I just purchased this theme and have been playing around with it. I noticed that the typos in regard to "humitidy" in the weather widget and "menue" in the Pandora app are still not corrected. Any idea when these will be fixed? I'm liking the theme, but these typos stick out like a sore thumb.

    Thanks!

    Mike
    Are you familiar with ifile? You can edit files In the theme using that ;P

  7. #166
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    I just purchased this theme and have been playing around with it. I noticed that the typos in regard to "humitidy" in the weather widget and "menue" in the Pandora app are still not corrected. Any idea when these will be fixed? I'm liking the theme, but these typos stick out like a sore thumb.

    Thanks!

    Mike
    Just submitted updates for this early this morning

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Are you familiar with ifile? You can edit files In the theme using that ;P
    sorry, but you can't fix those with iFile on this theme ,... it's on images that has the spelling mistakes

  8. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Just submitted updates for this early this morning
    Thanks for the response. I did try to fix the errors myself in PhotoShop, but I didn't know the font type and it didn't look quite right. I'll keep an eye out for the update.

    Mike

  9. #168
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I did try to fix the errors myself in PhotoShop, but I didn't know the font type and it didn't look quite right. I'll keep an eye out for the update.

    Mike

    updates are now live on Cydia

  10. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    updates are now live on Cydia
    Thanks! Looks much better now. :-)

    Mike

  11. #170
    Hey everyone! I updated my Jailbroke iDevice Theme Shots Facebook Like page which has Blaze on it now!! Check it out! Like it! Leave some comments while your at it too! Take care!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 10-05-2011 at 11:41 AM.

  12. #171
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Hey everyone! I updated my Jailbroke iDevice Theme Shots Facebook Like page which has Blaze on it now!! Check it out! Like it! Leave some comments while your at it too! Take care!
    Cool bro. Will go check it out

  13. #172
    So, I adore this theme. I am using the Red version.
    I wanted colored weather icons though.
    I downloaded the stardock weather icons from Stardock Corporation - Weather Images.
    You need to unzip them into the ../bAdGB/IconSets/Stardock folder.
    Then you need to edit the wallpaper.html file in the main blaze theme directory. Look for where all the weather types are and put in the new icon names for each weather type.
    Example:
    "00", //0 tornado
    "01", //1 tropical storm

  14. #173
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspell View Post
    So, I adore this theme. I am using the Red version.
    I wanted colored weather icons though.
    I downloaded the stardock weather icons from Stardock Corporation - Weather Images.
    You need to unzip them into the ../bAdGB/IconSets/Stardock folder.
    Then you need to edit the wallpaper.html file in the main blaze theme directory. Look for where all the weather types are and put in the new icon names for each weather type.
    Example:
    "00", //0 tornado
    "01", //1 tropical storm
    Nice. How does it look with color weather icons, can u post a screenie ?

  15. #174
    -blaze.png
    There it is. I think it looks nice.

  16. #175
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspell View Post
    -blaze.png
    There it is. I think it looks nice.
    I think so too.

  17. #176
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Just wanted to let everyone know that this theme is getting updated for iOS 5. Got the main color & the Red color completed already & working on the other colors now.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (10-25-2011)

  19. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that this theme is getting updated for iOS 5. Got the main color & the Red color completed already & working on the other colors now.
    Now if they could just get Lockscreen ClockHide to work, we'll be back to normal!!

  20. #178
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by torrenegoshima View Post
    Now if they could just get Lockscreen ClockHide to work, we'll be back to normal!!
    For real, I'm waiting on it too & a few other tweaks for my iPod to get updated to ios5

  21. #179
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,611
    Thanks
    2,379
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

    Got all the colors of this theme updated for ios5 & submitted them today so be on the lookout. They should be live on cydia in a day or so

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    torrenegoshima (10-28-2011)

  23. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Got all the colors of this theme updated for ios5 & submitted them today so be on the lookout. They should be live on cydia in a day or so
    That's cool bro just need a jb for ipad2

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to primalscream.40 For This Useful Post:

    flybritn (10-30-2011)

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •