+ Reply
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 327

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: blAze iPad theme

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
So, the keyboards shown in the pictures doesn't work? I have iacces already purchased.
...
  1. #81
    Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,167
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 735 Times in 389 Posts

    So, the keyboards shown in the pictures doesn't work?
    I have iacces already purchased.

  2. #82
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    So, the keyboards shown in the pictures doesn't work?
    I have iacces already purchased.
    Keyboard works.

  3. #83
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Where can i find codes for canadian cities??

  4. #84
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdee View Post
    Where can i find codes for canadian cities??
    http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/

  5. #85
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    That dont have my city

    Will the yahoo codes work?
    Last edited by Kingdee; 08-08-2011 at 08:29 PM.

  6. #86
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    anyone figure out how to get the sb weather widget to rotate with the icons ? thats the only thing that bugs me about ipad themes ... this theme is badass and i made a review for it !!

  7. #87
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdee View Post
    That dont have my city

    Will the yahoo codes work?
    U can try yahoo codes & see if they will work for you. What is your location?

    Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    anyone figure out how to get the sb weather widget to rotate with the icons ? thats the only thing that bugs me about ipad themes ... this theme is badass and i made a review for it !!
    Thanks bro. Did u do a YouTube review? Havnt figured out hoe to make SB widgets rotate on the iPad. To try and accommodate that's why I included 2 one for portrait & one for landscape. Hopefully some seriuos coder can get something worked out for that
    Last edited by flybritn; 08-08-2011 at 09:52 PM.

  8. #88
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Im in Dartmouth nova scotia

    I got the code to work but now the Weather wigit is partially cut off at the edge of the screen. Where it says my city Dartmouth. The th of dartmouth is cut off. Using the portrait sb

    I just looked at a pic of the weather wigit my theme has the wigit enlarged and set to the bottom right of the screen can anyone tell why?
    Last edited by Kingdee; 08-08-2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Typo

  9. #89
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdee View Post
    Im in Dartmouth nova scotia

    I got the code to work but now the Weather wigit is partially cut off at the edge of the screen. Where it says my city Dartmouth. The th of dartmouth is cut off. Using the portrait sb

    I just looked at a pic of the weather wigit my theme has the wigit enlarged and set to the bottom right of the screen can anyone tell why?
    Turn summerboard mode off inside winterboard

  10. #90
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    U can try yahoo codes & see if they will work for you. What is your location?



    Thanks bro. Did u do a YouTube review? Havnt figured out hoe to make SB widgets rotate on the iPad. To try and accommodate that's why I included 2 one for portrait & one for landscape. Hopefully some seriuos coder can get something worked out for that
    Yeah i made a Youtube review and been posting it on twitter too.. Cant wait til sum one figures a code out to rotate the SB.. Once that happens its over 100% Satisfaction !thank you !

  11. #91
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    Yeah i made a Youtube review and been posting it on twitter too.. Cant wait til sum one figures a code out to rotate the SB.. Once that happens its over 100% Satisfaction !thank you !
    Cool. Post us a link so we can all check it out. I'm currently working an a landscape animated user LS to add to the next update. As of now, the best I can do is have a landscape & portrait mode widgets separate so the user can enable the ones they want, depending on the orientation they prefer to use with their iPad.

    Hers a shot os landscape ani User LS blAze iPad theme-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312915327.339453.jpg

  12. #92
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks that worked

  13. #93
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Can't wait for your flipped landscape mode, when might we see it available? Besides that i love the theme, it is great.

  14. #94
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Motokorth View Post
    Can't wait for your flipped landscape mode, when might we see it available? Besides that i love the theme, it is great.
    Will be out this week. I got the landscape animated LS and it will work in ant landscape direction. Plus I'm adding in another landscape SB weather widget cause I got one case with Bluetooth keyboard and it displays correctly however in my other lecase anther case the way it props up the iPad it's upside down . So I'm trying to give options on it to accommodate everyone and different iPad cases lol

  15. #95
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    LOL ahh the joys of covering everyone's needs, keep up the good work. Sooner or later i need to look into writing my own apps for fun.

  16. #96
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Just purchased. Awesome theme loving the blue mod. When will the humidity issue be fixed? I'm OCD haha no biggie just curious. Also I'm having a hard time finding iacces for ipad. on ipad2 4.3.3
    thanks again

  17. #97
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Just purchased. Awesome theme loving the blue mod. When will the humidity issue be fixed? I'm OCD haha no biggie just curious. Also I'm having a hard time finding iacces for ipad. on ipad2 4.3.3
    thanks again
    Open Cydia,

    on front page click more package sources.

    Add the Iaccess one.

    Select the iaccess hd china one, for ios4.

    Once it is installed reboot your ipad.

    Enjoy.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Motokorth For This Useful Post:

    rjrankin83 (08-09-2011)

  19. #98
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Motokorth View Post
    Open Cydia,

    on front page click more package sources.

    Add the Iaccess one.

    Select the iaccess hd china one, for ios4.

    Once it is installed reboot your ipad.

    Enjoy.
    I'm special ed. Was looking under sources I already had thanks

    care to help me one more time?
    i've installed iacces hd for ipad and whenever i open it a pop up in chinese comes up and when i click the button iacces crashes. i've resprung and it does the same
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 08-09-2011 at 06:57 PM.

  20. #99
    Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    2,376
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Just purchased. Awesome theme loving the blue mod. When will the humidity issue be fixed? I'm OCD haha no biggie just curious. Also I'm having a hard time finding iacces for ipad. on ipad2 4.3.3
    thanks again
    That's how it's spelled here in the south.... lmao. I got it fixed and will be in the update this week

  21. #100
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    That's how it's spelled here in the south.... lmao. I got it fixed and will be in the update this week
    I'm in the south as well and completely understand. Honestly wouldn't have noticed if it weren't pointed out haha. Got iAcces installed and says the trial is expired must be why i get nothing when i hit the globe

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts