Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze iPad theme

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Finally got to put this on my (read my wife's lol) ipad 2. Looks great! One thing I have noticed. Why do the SB widgets show up too big?

Both landscape and portrait widgets seem to be the wrong size. Is there something I am missing?
    Turn ur summer board off so the correct size will show. There are two weather widgets landscape for when ur iPad is side ways and portrait for when it normal, u cannot use both widgets at the same time because they will not work that way. U have to pick one or the other..

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I tried Springtomize and that also didn't work..... Hmmm. Something else has to be conflicting with it.
    Springtomize works for me with the dim delay, u need to add the iacces source to ur repo list before u can have the themed kb.. U get something like a free ten day trial when u first dl it. Make sure u get the iPad version of I acces, what other tweaks are u running on ur iPad and is it an iPad 1 or 2....
    Last edited by 19est80; 08-06-2011 at 06:49 PM.

I tried Springtomize and that also didn't work..... Hmmm. Something else has to be conflicting with it.
    LockInfo conflicted it to me but i uninstalled it, found to little use after using the trial
    Just another wise man!

This is totally BADA$$ and I want it NOW!!!
    I searched for this in Cydia and couldn't find it anywhere!

I couldn't fing the PayPal donation link. What's your email?
    Or, if you would like to donate it to my email ([email protected]) I'll gladly post a video review!

Either way, I must have!

Thanks

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 08-06-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post

Or, if you would like to donate it to my email ([email protected]) I'll gladly post a video review!

Either way, I must have!

Thanks

CHR!S
    It's on Cydia now.

I just downloaded the blue and it is perfect! The only issue is that dim delay isn't working. No matter what I set it at it only keeps the lockscreen on for 10 seconds. Any idea?
    I use 20 Second Lockscreen, You can set it at 20, 60, seconds or 2,5,10,20 minutes. Separate setting for dock & undocked. It works on my iPad 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO5873 View Post
    I can not get the sb weather widget to rotate. Do I need both weather checked in winterboard?
    It doesn't rotate. Use either portrait or landscape. Hopefully they find a way to rotate widgets.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 19est80 View Post
    Turn ur summer board off so the correct size will show. There are two weather widgets landscape for when ur iPad is side ways and portrait for when it normal, u cannot use both widgets at the same time because they will not work that way. U have to pick one or the other..

Springtomize works for me with the dim delay, u need to add the iacces source to ur repo list before u can have the themed kb.. U get something like a free ten day trial when u first dl it. Make sure u get the iPad version of I acces, what other tweaks are u running on ur iPad and is it an iPad 1 or 2....
    I have 2 days left of the trial. I downloaded the version in this thread and the theme doesn't show. Could it have anything to do with I also have 5 row keyboard also?

I have 2 days left of the trial. I downloaded the version in this thread and the theme doesn't show. Could it have anything to do with I also have 5 row keyboard also?
    I think you need to go into iAcces.app and turn off
    hold for switching
    autosend for unique
    show related words
    remember related words

Atleast that's what I have and it works.
    You did get iAcces HD China (ipad ios4) ?

Press the globe on normal keyboard and see if u get any iacces keyboard
    Just another wise man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MewSek View Post
    I think you need to go into iAcces.app and turn off
    hold for switching
    autosend for unique
    show related words
    remember related words

Atleast that's what I have and it works.
    You did get iAcces HD China (ipad ios4) ?

Press the globe on normal keyboard and see if u get any iacces keyboard
    Weird. I tried all that. I have the HD China iOS iPad version. The only keyboard that shows up is the china one.

Weird. I tried all that. I have the HD China iOS iPad version. The only keyboard that shows up is the china one.
    Make sue all of these are turned off

That is the iPhone version but they both work the same. The on/ off (enabled) switch above and below these should be turn on then respring it should work. If u have any other style of kb make sure it's turned off like 5row kb

the last i can think of is go setting > general > keyboard > international keyboard and enable English (UK) keyboard. that’s the keyboard thats themed for me..maybe enable another aswell.

also note that the keyboard doesnt work in safari when typing a URL. try it in notes
    Just another wise man!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post

Either way, I must have!

Thanks

CHR!S
    check your email

iAcces does not work with 5 row keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by MewSek View Post
    the last i can think of is go setting > general > keyboard > international keyboard and enable English (UK) keyboard. that’s the keyboard thats themed for me..maybe enable another aswell.

also note that the keyboard doesnt work in safari when typing a URL. try it in notes
    iAcces don't even have that keyboard or I would have themed it maybe they will add it on an iAcces update.
    Last edited by flybritn; 08-07-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Default Weather widget
    Is there anyway to flip the landscape weather widget? Using the smart cover it makes the whole thing upside down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbmxer View Post
    Is there anyway to flip the landscape weather widget? Using the smart cover it makes the whole thing upside down.
    I tried try to recode it to flip the other direction with no luck getting it to work. If anyone can take a go at it I would greatly apreciate it. Then we could add in a 3rd SB landscape weather widget add on

Anyone know why LS html will rotate, but Springboard won't? Every part of a HTML lockscreen will rotate, but only the Wallpaper will on the springboard.

Okay. I'm fine with the portrait one. I don't really know enough code to make it flip. I'm having trouble getting the iAcces keyboard though. The only one available to get from their source says (iPhone 4) and when I install it it wont let me use it for my iPad.

Okay. I'm fine with the portrait one. I don't really know enough code to make it flip. I'm having trouble getting the iAcces keyboard though. The only one available to get from their source says (iPhone 4) and when I install it it wont let me use it for my iPad.
    Reinstall source.
    Just another wise man!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Anyone know why LS html will rotate, but Springboard won't? Every part of a HTML lockscreen will rotate, but only the Wallpaper will on the springboard.
    I got someone to help me with the webkit & got the landscape weather to go the other direction. As far as the lock screen will rotate & the SB will not, good question, it could be that I used the LS widget from Xtreme HD on the LS & used the SB Weather widget from oAsis HD on the SB and they are completey different

Yea reinstall iAcces source cause there is iAcces HD China (ios4 iPad) on their source

Hi just one quick question, how to change from 12 to 24 hr form thanks

I did find it. For some reason it wasn't there initially but when I did a respring it messed with all of my icons and has a message in Chinese and when I hit the button it closes. I know the iPhone one said it had to be under 4.3... Could this be the same problem?

EDIT: I was dumb and didn't realize my iPad was in safe mode. Normally on my iPhone when in safe mode the theme doesn't stay on with the icons so I was confused.
    Last edited by dirtbmxer; 08-07-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    I got someone to help me with the webkit & got the landscape weather to go the other direction. As far as the lock screen will rotate & the SB will not, good question, it could be that I used the LS widget from Xtreme HD on the LS & used the SB Weather widget from oAsis HD on the SB and they are completey different

Yea reinstall iAcces source cause there is iAcces HD China (ios4 iPad) on their source
    It's cool. I didn't mean it directly toward your theme. I've tried a lot of LS & SB & they all behave the same way. Just thought it was strange they rotate on 1 & not the other. Even ones that work on both LS & SB.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    Hi just one quick question, how to change from 12 to 24 hr form thanks
    go look on the first post of this thread. I posted instruction on how to change it

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    It's cool. I didn't mean it directly toward your theme. I've tried a lot of LS & SB & they all behave the same way. Just thought it was strange they rotate on 1 & not the other. Even ones that work on both LS & SB.
    i tried out a few other iPad themes with widgets yesterday, funny thing the LS will rotate but the SB will not. I have no idea why that is.

I did get this Landscape SB Weather widget to go the other direction to better support iPad cases.
    Last edited by flybritn; 08-08-2011 at 10:53 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Cokeman (08-08-2011)

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast