Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze iPad theme

Will this possibly include the split keyboard also?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

Colourkeyboard just splits the keyboard in half I think there is no need with plist CK themes no need to make a spilt version I don't think

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Nothing needed in plist. Just make sure u got the latest Color Keyboard HD from cydia. It was updated to let split keys split the background images.

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    blAze iPad Color Keyboard theme
    this will be available on Cydia in just a few days

So with this I won't need iAcces? Awesome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manny6i9 View Post
    So with this I won't need iAcces? Awesome!
    nope you wont need it I submitted this today so it should be available sometime tomorrow on Cydia

Could you possibly make a black keyboard with green letters?
    Just asking...😃

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Could you possibly make a black keyboard with green letters?
    Just asking...😃
    Funny thing. I'm making the Kryptonite iPad CK just like that lol. Black with green letters & symbols

LOL! Will it be available for this theme?

Thanks

no, it will be with Kryptonite theme. but ill pm u a link for the kryptonite one when its ready

10. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Sniper488 (02-24-2012)

Cool, thanks!!!

Are you going to make the kb change for iPhone too? I'm gonna get it for my iPad tomorrow

Actually, I kind of like this green keyboard but I'll still hold you up for that black one!

Actually, I kind of like this green keyboard but I'll still hold you up for that black one!
    When it try to load Blaze onto my iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1, I'm getting an error from Cydia HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden. Even when rebooting Cydia, it still comes up with same error!!! What am I doing wrong or that do I need to changes? Could someone please assist my........ Thanks

Which blaze? Which source are you downloading from? It needs to be blaze iPad and from Modmyi.
    And once it comes up bad, retry.
    Last edited by Sniper488; 02-20-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Which blaze? Which source are you downloading from? It needs to be blaze iPad and from Modmyi.
    And once it comes up bad, retry.
    Blaze Red iPad and I'm trying to get it from Cydia. Can I download it form Modmyi and if so, where do you download it form? Sorry about all the questions, still new to all above...... Thanks........

You need to first download Blaze iPad and then download Blaze Red iPad.

You can get this now by donating, simply click on my signature from any post i've made, to go to paypal,
    and like always with my themes, If you don't have PayPal or can't afford it, no problem, just ask me for the theme and I will give you a copy.

Could I take you up on your offer regarding "Blaze Theme ISO 5"? I just recently Jailbreak my iPad 2,version 5.1.0 and the tried to download above theme, but was getting an error HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden!!!! Did asked around and still waiting for feed back, but thought I could take you up and may in this manner I could get it sorted!!! Really getting frustrated not know what to do or where to go too....... All I would want is to changes to look of my iPad, so that it doesn't look like everybody's else's........ Would appreciate if you could help me out...... Thanks....... (I was trying to download it for Cydia and that is where I'm getting the error from)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

If u get an error HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden that normally means u have not bought the theme and as it's a paid package this is y it tells u forbidden

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo1973 View Post
    You can get this now by donating, simply click on my signature from any post i've made, to go to paypal,
    and like always with my themes, If you don't have PayPal or can't afford it, no problem, just ask me for the theme and I will give you a copy.

Could I take you up on your offer regarding "Blaze Theme ISO 5"? I just recently Jailbreak my iPad 2,version 5.1.0 and the tried to download above theme, but was getting an error HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden!!!! Did asked around and still waiting for feed back, but thought I could take you up and may in this manner I could get it sorted!!! Really getting frustrated not know what to do or where to go too....... All I would want is to changes to look of my iPad, so that it doesn't look like everybody's else's........ Would appreciate if you could help me out...... Thanks....... (I was trying to download it for Cydia and that is where I'm getting the error from)
    u will get those errors because the color mods for this theme have a dependency of you havering the main theme. If u give me your cydia account number I'll set it do u can install this theme

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    u will get those errors because the color mods for this theme have a dependency of you havering the main theme. If u give me your cydia account number I'll set it do u can install this theme
    This would be much appreciated. My Cydia account number: #3626335. Does the above theme work on iPad 2 with ISO version 5.0.1? Sorry for being a pain in the butt. Thanks yet again......

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast