Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze iPad theme

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RoJoyinc View Post
    Ok, if turn off weather, i loose the cool border. With grid lock i can keep the weather.
    Is there a way to turn off the theme for icons? It really covers up the orignal icon... Seems to enlarge and crop, so it makes them hard to see. If i could, toggle off the icon theme border/fx would be ideal.
    Thanks
    Yes you do loose the border wallpaper if you turn of weather as without the weather the wallpaper will rotate and with the hight & width of the screen size, borders like that one would work to well rotating

you can SSH into the theme and manually remove the icons from each of the folders if you would prefer not to use them when you want top get into that specific its a good idea to play around with a few themes to get familiar with the structure of themes so when you get one and want changes like that ( toggle on /off icons ) you can set that up for yourself,. cause most all complete theme come with icons inside the main theme

I installed the orange version of this theme on my iPad 2 yesterday. I have an issue where if I power down my iPad then later when I power it back on the LS is all messed up and my HS is messed up as well with my icons scattered everywhere. Any suggestions?

I just went into Cydia and reinstalled the theme and tried it again and it's still doing it

Ok. Went in and completely removed the theme as well as gridlock and ifile. I then installed them again and it still does it. Not sure what else I can do my end?
    Last edited by Cane5316; 01-24-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Installed the red version with no change

hI!
    I've just bought, and now I get this message when the installation always ....

-hz7ykp3h.png
    Last edited by IC3M4N@David; 01-24-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Yes you do loose the border wallpaper if you turn of weather as without the weather the wallpaper will rotate and with the hight & width of the screen size, borders like that one would work to well rotating

you can SSH into the theme and manually remove the icons from each of the folders if you would prefer not to use them when you want top get into that specific its a good idea to play around with a few themes to get familiar with the structure of themes so when you get one and want changes like that ( toggle on /off icons ) you can set that up for yourself,. cause most all complete theme come with icons inside the main theme

THANKS - yeah weather can stay (now that I have grid lock) though like another poster just posted... SEVERAL TIMES now I have had my icons scattered all over, even those in a directory (are removed from that directory and tossed at random) It takes me 20 minutes to sort them back to where they belong. Sometimes as well - I get icons GREATLY SPACED appart. Often doing a a re-springboard fixes that, but then the scattered icon problem happens again. Seems to be ok on normal use, but will do this if I mess with options in the theme. Also sometimes clicking "re-spring" or what ever the button is (seems to not work). I don't think these are theme issues, but rather something else after JBing. (any idea what)?
    I don't have much installed as I just did it. Only bluTrol and (the lock screen info thing with RSS, FB, email etc.) trial vers.

I use ifile, where will the icons be? do I have to copy old over them? or just delete or rename theme icons to use defaults?

Mine has done this 3-4 times as well. Do you ever see them WIDELY spaced? like 1/2 the icons - the background then also looks "zoomed". I find this happens. I then re-springboard and the spacing is fixed, but then icons are all messed up, out of group/dirs and scattered all over.

I had this happen ONCE before any theme was installed. (before winter board) but after installing the (lock screen informational app) I forget the name. (do you have it? shows lots of data on your lock screen). At first I thought I roached something while playing with ifile. I did a restore and reinstalled things - (what a pain) and now I found that's not needed... I typically can get things looking normal by rebooting the springboard. (but icons are still scattered) until replaced.
    Last edited by RoJoyinc; 01-24-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Yes if I respring it fixes the messed up LS and SB but my icons are scattered everywhere as well. It only happens when I completely power down and power back up. Works fine when I put it in sleep mode and then wake it.

I had this happen ONCE before any theme was installed. (before winter board) but after installing the (lock screen informational app) I forget the name. (do you have it? shows lots of data on your lock screen). At first I thought I roached something while playing with ifile. I did a restore and reinstalled things - (what a pain) and now I found that's not needed... I typically can get things looking normal by rebooting the springboard. (but icons are still scattered) until replaced.
    Are you referring to Lockinfo or Intelliscreenx? I have Intelliscreenx and before installing the theme everything worked fine.

Also I turned off summerboard like you stated in Cydia

One other thing I noticed in the red version. If you are in the month view of the native calender the bottom bar is mostly orange with a couple of red patches on the years. The months in that bar are orange
    Last edited by Cane5316; 01-24-2012 at 12:37 PM.

I have been looking all through this forum, but I cant find it. How do I get a pic in the pic farme on the lock scree?

Quote Originally Posted by kcrazeynate View Post
    I have been looking all through this forum, but I cant find it. How do I get a pic in the pic farme on the lock scree?
    Go into settings and wallpapers... pick the photo you want from photos or wallpapers.

I'm not sure what res (image size?) would be ideal. For those I tried, the downsizing makes them look less than good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane5316 View Post
    Yes if I respring it fixes the messed up LS and SB but my icons are scattered everywhere as well. It only happens when I completely power down and power back up. Works fine when I put it in sleep mode and then wake it.

Are you referring to Lockinfo or Intelliscreenx? I have Intelliscreenx and before installing the theme everything worked fine.

Also I turned off summerboard like you stated in Cydia

One other thing I noticed in the red version. If you are in the month view of the native calender the bottom bar is mostly orange with a couple of red patches on the years. The months in that bar are orange

IntelliscreenX I had just JB - and installed it and BluTrol. (only) and I had it happen once. I wonder if it's a issue with the new JB.
    (I used the Ipad2 5.X) new release.
    I do see it more now that I've added a couple themes.
    Last edited by RoJoyinc; 01-24-2012 at 12:57 PM.

I jb my ipad2 2 days ago using the greenpoison absinthe windows version of the jb. It didn't start with me until I added this theme. And for me it only happens on power up after being powered down. Doesn't happen from sleep mode.

Thanks

I installed the orange version of this theme on my iPad 2 yesterday. I have an issue where if I power down my iPad then later when I power it back on the LS is all messed up and my HS is messed up as well with my icons scattered everywhere. Any suggestions?

I just went into Cydia and reinstalled the theme and tried it again and it's still doing it

Ok. Went in and completely removed the theme as well as gridlock and ifile. I then installed them again and it still does it. Not sure what else I can do my end?
    the Locksceen widget will get all messed up looking at first after resping or reboot because when interboard was updated it no longer caches those files,... it's going to be like that with any LS widget on theme you use.

Also the issue with icons getting scattered is also an issue on ipad it does it on mine as well no matter what theme I am using. i tested it out with out running a theme and all my icons there were in folders, got scattered on the SB so its not a theme issue.

Quote Originally Posted by IC3M4N@David View Post
    hI!
    I've just bought, and now I get this message when the installation always ....

-hz7ykp3h.png
    That is something with themeit store itself. I have contacted them about this issue & hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
    Last edited by flybritn; 01-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.

[QUOTE=RoJoyinc;6381085]Go into settings and wallpapers... pick the photo you want from photos or wallpapers. [QUOTE]

That didn't work

Take that last one back it worked after respring
    Last edited by kcrazeynate; 01-24-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks

THANKS - yeah weather can stay (now that I have grid lock) though like another poster just posted... SEVERAL TIMES now I have had my icons scattered all over, even those in a directory (are removed from that directory and tossed at random) It takes me 20 minutes to sort them back to where they belong. Sometimes as well - I get icons GREATLY SPACED appart. Often doing a a re-springboard fixes that, but then the scattered icon problem happens again. Seems to be ok on normal use, but will do this if I mess with options in the theme. Also sometimes clicking "re-spring" or what ever the button is (seems to not work). I don't think these are theme issues, but rather something else after JBing. (any idea what)?
    I don't have much installed as I just did it. Only bluTrol and (the lock screen info thing with RSS, FB, email etc.) trial vers.

I use ifile, where will the icons be? do I have to copy old over them? or just delete or rename theme icons to use defaults?

Mine has done this 3-4 times as well. Do you ever see them WIDELY spaced? like 1/2 the icons - the background then also looks "zoomed". I find this happens. I then re-springboard and the spacing is fixed, but then icons are all messed up, out of group/dirs and scattered all over.

respring & the icons getting scattered is not a theme issue. its an iPad issue jailbroken on ios5 firmware... there's nothing i can do to fix it,.... only suggest don't power off lol that's what I am doing i just leave mine on sleep mode.

the icons will be in the main theme /Bundles look inside all those folders... and also the main theme /Folders look in all those folders there's several of them, you can delete rename either one you prefer.

I'm not sure about widely spaced icons and mine are always spaced the same

If the widget Background is zoomed in turn Summerboard mode OFF

I jb my ipad2 2 days ago using the greenpoison absinthe windows version of the jb. It didn't start with me until I added this theme. And for me it only happens on power up after being powered down. Doesn't happen from sleep mode.
    yes it happens to everyone its something with the iPad , ios5, jailbreak, not the theme as all themes will do it it even doeos for me if I am not running a theme
    Last edited by flybritn; 01-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.

yes it happens to everyone its something with the iPad , ios5, jailbreak, not the theme as all themes will do it it even doeos for me if I am not running a theme
    Thanks for responding to my questions. Guess I won't be powering down too often LOL. I'll keep a check back here in case something changes and this issue gets resolved in the JB. And this is nitpicking but did you notice the issue in the native calender in the red version? The bar at the bottom in month view is mostly orange instead of red.

That is something with themeit store itself. I have contacted them about this issue & hopefully it will be fixed very soon.
    okay so wait .....

Yah, happened to me before i added a theme. I thought i did it with ifile mods... So i had to do a restore and reinstall. Geesh. It is a royal pain.

Hi.

Who can i change the LS-Clock from 12 to 24h?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vorobjev View Post
    Hi.

Who can i change the LS-Clock from 12 to 24h?
    you didn't see it on the first post

Change the clock to 24 hour format

go into ( blAze iPad SB Weather ) wich ever one you using, open up the html file scroll down untill you see

function updateClock ( )
    then look for this

var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

you want to change it so it looks like this

var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;

Hj guys, I dont want the widget weather coz it is doesn't rotate between portrait and landscape mode which I dont like. Is there a way to get rid of that and still keep the wallpaper background???

Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bopeepbopeepbo View Post
    Hj guys, I dont want the widget weather coz it is doesn't rotate between portrait and landscape mode which I dont like. Is there a way to get rid of that and still keep the wallpaper background???

Cheers
    Turn off the weather widget in winterboard. Go into settings app/ wallpaper in the Wallpaers u will see some that's been added for this theme that u can set as wallpaper.
    As far as the wallpapers inside the weather widgets with the borders they will not work as they are size specific for portrait or landscape mode only and do not look right when rotated & they also have the weather hud background on them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Bopeepbopeepbo (01-25-2012)

I see it. But this is only for the SB-Clock.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast