+ Reply
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze iPad theme

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by flybritn Lockscreen Clock Hide is not uopdated for ios5 yet hopefully the dev will have it very soon i dont think iAcces HD is updated for the
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 898 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Lockscreen Clock Hide is not uopdated for ios5 yet hopefully the dev will have it very soon i dont think iAcces HD is updated for the iPad on ios5 yet. only iAcces for the iPhone has been udated for it so far
    Ok, thank you .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I noticed in the notification window on the red theme that the clock is orange. Is there a quick fix to this?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

this might work, put it in var/stash/themes/blaze Red ipad/bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blAze iPad theme-bulletinlistlinen.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (01-24-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 766 Posts

Colour keyboard finally out 4 iPad wink wink hint hint

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    Colour keyboard finally out 4 iPad wink wink hint hint
    lol yea finally ... got it last night. after i get Aspire completed gonna see what i can do with CK HD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 766 Posts

Ye am in dif time zone arnt I was at a party when it must of come of saw this morning bus big boss's purchases been down today till just now so only just manages to buy it then lol

zma
    Thanks

Finally Blaze on my iPad2 and sure Aspire on the iPhone
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,910 Times in 4,829 Posts

Hey Brian,
    thank you for sorting out my problem, i tried to pm you but i have been locked out of sending them for some bizarre reason.
    is it possible for you to do me a favor please, can you make me a weather SB wall in orange but use the Folder BG texture instead of the leather one.
    I would do it myself but i don't have the psd...if your too busy it's cool...

Regards

Jazz...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey Brian,
    thank you for sorting out my problem, i tried to pm you but i have been locked out of sending them for some bizarre reason.
    is it possible for you to do me a favor please, can you make me a weather SB wall in orange but use the Folder BG texture instead of the leather one.
    I would do it myself but i don't have the psd...if your too busy it's cool...

Regards

Jazz...
    you would be suprised how busy i am now,... I can hardly work on my own themes for helping out on so many other themes or awsering the How To questions for theme lol i'm in the middle of Aspire theme update and trying to get Aspire iPad theme ready.... give me a few or several days ill try to get it for ya

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (01-21-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Just thought everyone would like to see my setup!
    The song you hear is "Future of Evil" from my album Khemically Unbalanced
    You can check it out by clicking the link under the video!
    Enjoi!

V
    Industro Chem Co. | Pittsburgh, PA | Electronica / Hardstyle / DJ | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Hey Dark X,

New to the Blaze theme. Just downloaded from Cydia on ipad 2. I noticed in your video that in the Landscape mode, you are able to have music controls in the big top bar of the Lockscreen, and then make it disappear. I also use Landscape but all I have is the big bar at the top that covers the time widget. Can you tell me how to get music controls and make the bar disappear so I can see the time? Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just downloaded this theme for the 4s. Love it but how do I adjust settings of the theme? For instance, I notice in other screenshots, the main page weather widget is above all the app icons. With mine, the apps overlap the weather widget. Also how do I change the keyboard from the standard apple board to the theme board or change the theme color around from orange to blue?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radcastle View Post
    Hey Dark X,

New to the Blaze theme. Just downloaded from Cydia on ipad 2. I noticed in your video that in the Landscape mode, you are able to have music controls in the big top bar of the Lockscreen, and then make it disappear. I also use Landscape but all I have is the big bar at the top that covers the time widget. Can you tell me how to get music controls and make the bar disappear so I can see the time? Thanks in advance.
    You need to install LockScreen Clock Hide from cydia to hide the native clock. When you are at the LockScreen. Double tap the home button to pull up the music controls

Quote Originally Posted by Nick2750 View Post
    Just downloaded this theme for the 4s. Love it but how do I adjust settings of the theme? For instance, I notice in other screenshots, the main page weather widget is above all the app icons. With mine, the apps overlap the weather widget. Also how do I change the keyboard from the standard apple board to the theme board or change the theme color around from orange to blue?
    Thanks. Glad u love it. U need to install Gridlock from cydia to move your icon off of the weather

For the iAcces Keyboard you MUST have iAcces HD China (iPad ios4 only) installed into your ipad. You can get iAcces by opening cydia, More Package Sources then click on iAcces to add the source.
    Last edited by flybritn; 01-22-2012 at 01:40 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ahh awesome! One more question, I read in cydia when I downloaded the theme, you can change the color of the theme from the orange to whatever color is listed(blue,green,etc). How do I go about changing it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick2750 View Post
    Ahh awesome! One more question, I read in cydia when I downloaded the theme, you can change the color of the theme from the orange to whatever color is listed(blue,green,etc). How do I go about changing it?
    in Cydia search blAze you will see the other colors of blAze iPad theme install the color or colors you want then enable that colors in Winterboard just like this main Orange one

Livin the iPhone Life Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone's wanting a different keyboard, go in to Cydia and download black keyboard. It's free and it themes even the split keyboard. And unlike iAcces, it keeps stock keyboard.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper488 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (01-22-2012)

Thanks

Just a note for everyone... Somehow I messed up on the last update I submitted to Cydia on blAze RED version only for ios5x. and its missing stuff like videos, Musicplayer, Reminders etc..... I got all that added back into the theme and re submitted it this morning.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    You need to install LockScreen Clock Hide from cydia to hide the native clock. When you are at the LockScreen. Double tap the home button to pull up the music controls

Thanks. Glad u love it. U need to install Gridlock from cydia to move your icon off of the weather

For the iAcces Keyboard you MUST have iAcces HD China (iPad ios4 only) installed into your ipad. You can get iAcces by opening cydia, More Package Sources then click on iAcces to add the source.
    Sweet, thanks. Works perfect. I had the regular Clock Hide -PK installed. Great theme! Probably the best for ipad.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jusr jb my ipad2 5.01
    New to this i got blue them and all was fine. This was said plug n play, but needs setup?
    That's ok its so cool.
    I edited the weather to my and made real,feel false...,i want real temp.

Now my problem. I read that the weather wigetmwon,t rotate. Can it be turned off then?
    And more so... How do i make the wall paper rotate? I only get vertical.
    Also in your screen shots your apps are around the widget, mine over lap it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoJoyinc View Post
    Jusr jb my ipad2 5.01
    New to this i got blue them and all was fine. This was said plug n play, but needs setup?
    That's ok its so cool.
    I edited the weather to my and made real,feel false...,i want real temp.

Now my problem. I read that the weather wigetmwon,t rotate. Can it be turned off then?
    And more so... How do i make the wall paper rotate? I only get vertical.
    Also in your screen shots your apps are around the widget, mine over lap it?
    I thank it says "From a simple pug-n-play theme to a more advanced theme with Animated User Lockscreen,
    A Portrait & Landscape weather widgets."

open up winterboard un check anything that has "Weather" in the name then re spring then you will not have the weather showing up, and your wallpaper will then rotate.

Get Gridlock from Cydia to move your icons around on the SB

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks
    Ok, if turn off weather, i loose the cool border. With grid lock i can keep the weather.
    Is there a way to turn off the theme for icons? It really covers up the orignal icon... Seems to enlarge and crop, so it makes them hard to see. If i could, toggle off the icon theme border/fx would be ideal.
    Thanks