Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blAze iPad theme

Sorry for being anal about this, but I've noticed something on the wallpapers that caught my eye early on, but have failed to mention it. I've noticed that in the bottom portion of the grey speckled area of the landscape wallpaper just above the dock area there seems to be a strip of background that looks like it's the product of doing some cut and pasting, or clone stamping. It looks like a smudge in a vertical direction about a quarter of an inch in height. I'll try to provide a screen shot later if you're unable to see it yourself. Would it be possible to have this cleaned up? The more and more I look at it I notice it and it's a bit of an eye sore. It's just a small blemish on an otherwise very clean looking theme.

Thanks!

Mike
    Last edited by mgregg99; 11-01-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mgregg99 View Post
    Sorry for being anal about this, but I've noticed something on the wallpapers that caught my eye early on, but have failed to mention it. I've noticed that in the bottom portion of the grey speckled area of the landscape wallpaper just above the dock area there seems to be a strip of background that looks like it's the product of doing some cut and pasting, or clone stamping. It looks like a smudge in a vertical direction about a quarter of an inch in height. I'll try to provide a screen shot later if you're unable to see it yourself. Would it be possible to have this cleaned up? The more and more I look at it I notice it and it's a bit of an eye sore. It's just a small blemish on an otherwise very clean looking theme.

Thanks!

Mike
    thanks for letting me know. i think I know what your refering too. in the landscape wallpaper.

here ya go... i'll get this updated on cydia as well.

Yes, that does fix the problem I was describing. I failed to mention that I'm using the blue theme, though. Any chance that will be updated, too?

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks

Yes, that does fix the problem I was describing. I failed to mention that I'm using the blue theme, though. Any chance that will be updated, too?

Thanks!

Mike

yes, all colors will be updated here's the blue for ya

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

mgregg99 (11-02-2011)

Thanks! That does the trick. I appreciate the quick responses!

Mike

Thanks

Thanks! That does the trick. I appreciate the quick responses!

Mike
    Your welcome. & thank u for pointing it out. I never use the landscape weather & totally forgot it was like that

Default Cant download app
    I see the app in cydia but said not available for purchase.??????????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bckane View Post
    I see the app in cydia but said not available for purchase.??????????
    what firmware are you on?

5.0 (9a334)

Thanks

you can donate the 2.50 paypal [email protected] or if your on PC click on my signture it links to paypal & give me your cydia account number and I can set it to show purchased and it will let you install it.

in the mean time i will email MMI to have Cydia remove that restriction

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	214 
Size:	254.5 KB 
ID:	552065

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    you can donate the 2.50 paypal [email protected] or if your on PC click on my signture it links to paypal & give me your cydia account number and I can set it to show purchased and it will let you install it.

in the mean time i will email MMI to have Cydia remove that restriction
    added 2.50 to your account
    Last edited by bckane; 11-04-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks

thanks, I just now set your cydia account... you can get the theme now

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    thanks, I just now set your cydia account... you can get the theme now
    Thanks Im downloading now......

Uggggg wish they hurry up with the jb for the ipad2 I miss this sexy ***** theme

will there be a white version for the ipad as well?

Just installed your theme 2 days ago....love it!! I also tried the blue and red iPad themes but reverted back to the default orange. Everything works perfectly including the themed keyboard.

BUT...for the life of me, I can't figure out to change the homepage background textured wallpaper to one of your other two.....with the orange or Grey design (or any other homepage wallpaper for that matter)

I used iFile and tried renaming the wallpaper~iPad.png, etc. etc...but no joy. what simple/stupid procedure(s) have I overlooked. thank you for your assistance!
    further exploration showed me that your weather widger has its own wallpaper.png. If i remove the weather widget in the Winterboard setup I can modify the background wallpaper to my heart's content. Trouble is I want my cake and eat it too . could you provide a modified weather widget wallpaper with your gorgeous grey or orange design backgrounds?
    Last edited by philnort; 11-10-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon72 View Post
    will there be a white version for the ipad as well?
    more then likely no more colors are going to be made

Quote Originally Posted by philnort View Post
    Just installed your theme 2 days ago....love it!! I also tried the blue and red iPad themes but reverted back to the default orange. Everything works perfectly including the themed keyboard.

BUT...for the life of me, I can't figure out to change the homepage background textured wallpaper to one of your other two.....with the orange or Grey design (or any other homepage wallpaper for that matter)

I used iFile and tried renaming the wallpaper~iPad.png, etc. etc...but no joy. what simple/stupid procedure(s) have I overlooked. thank you for your assistance!
    further exploration showed me that your weather widger has its own wallpaper.png. If i remove the weather widget in the Winterboard setup I can modify the background wallpaper to my heart's content. Trouble is I want my cake and eat it too . could you provide a modified weather widget wallpaper with your gorgeous grey or orange design backgrounds?
    yea, if you not using the weather widgets you can simply set wallpapers from cameraroll, photos or Settings / Wallpaper. when using the SB weather widgets you have to swap out the Wallpapers in it . for each SB weather widget in this theme there is a Wallpaper.png located /bAdGB folder rename that Wallpaper to like Wallpaper05.png or something just so it will not apply on the SB past you new wallpaper into that folder with it then name your/s to Wallpaper (make sure to use a png image file) save it respring
    Last edited by flybritn; 11-13-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,027 Posts

Can't install Lock Screen Clock Hide puts iPad in safe mode tried reinstalling and also removing and installing still no dice. Also for the IAcess keyboard i'm on iOS 5.0.1 if i reboot i would have to run Justboot mode with RedSnow can anyone on iOS 5.0.1 confirm that they have done this and got IAcess to work . I have Semitether installed but that doesn't help with Cydia apps after reboot.
    Last edited by jawonder; 11-20-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Can't install Lock Screen Clock Hide puts iPad in safe mode tried reinstalling and also removing and installing still no dice. Also for the IAcess keyboard i'm on iOS 5.0.1 if i reboot i would have to run Justboot mode with RedSnow can anyone on iOS 5.0.1 confirm that they have done this and got IAcess to work . I have Semitether installed but that does help with Cydia apps after reboot.

Lockscreen Clock Hide is not uopdated for ios5 yet hopefully the dev will have it very soon i dont think iAcces HD is updated for the iPad on ios5 yet. only iAcces for the iPhone has been udated for it so far

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast