+ Reply
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Could an image of Tweetings HD be made? I use that twitter app a lot and would really appreciate it..if not I totally understand..One more question about the turning off
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Could an image of Tweetings HD be made? I use that twitter app a lot and would really appreciate it..if not I totally understand..One more question about the turning off the iPad with this theme..when I go to turn off the iPad my old slide to lock is shown, is there something I have to do in settings or in ifile to make it have the shut down option for this theme(The slide to open, slide to turn off option) thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone else have a problem with the keyboard being blank in ifile?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Does anyone else have a problem with the keyboard being blank in ifile?
    That is EXACTLY what happens to me..so I had to use OpenSSH..never could figure out what the darn problem is with ifile

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well that problem took care of itself. Lakerfan, an alternative would be to open notepad, type in the edit, copy it and then open the file in ifile that you're editing. Highlight the section you mean to edit and paste what you copied earlier over the string. Hit done, and respiring. Somehow doing this fixed the blank keyboard issue as well. Oddly.

Still can't get the app labels to show. Theyre just blank.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just wondering if I could get an icon for both pocket informant HD and for Tweetings HD..also one thing about the applications option, how can I do it so that it becomes bigger? Ive noticed some images of this theme where the drop down for the applications seems pretty big..is there a way of changing it to a larger screen?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Ok so went through 11 pages and couldn't find answers to these questions. Hopefully you can help me out
    1.How do you change the LS background?
    2.There's no icon labels on any of the pinned or non pinned applications.
    3.How can you change the order of the big icons on the left hand column? And I believe lastly
    4.when I pull up any of the files in iFile and attempt to edit anything, my keyboard is blank. There are no key images. Therefore I cannot edit any of the plist, or js files. I deactivated 5-row keyboard assuming that was the problem...any help there?
    1. edit your Current.plist, scroll down to the bottom and find this line, edit the red part to BG2.jpg, BG3.jpg and so on

Code:
                    <dict>
                        <key>Frame</key><string>0,100,1024,1024</string>
                        <key>ViewType</key><string>ImageView</string>
                        <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/BG.jpg</string>
                    </dict>
    2. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with the theme, the theme comes with label on the Pinned Apps Folder, perhaps you want to disable the Winterboard and delete the cache folder under _library/cache/icons/BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White <-- delete the whole folder

3. you have to switch the bundleid and the icon name manually

4. This is not iFile support forum LOL just kidding, try disable winterboard, that might be the culprit

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    Im looking to add one extra row of BIG icons.... any ideas?
    you mean an extra 5 big icons ?

edit this line

increase the red part by 764 to add extra one page

Code:
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>2292</integer>
    scroll down until u see

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.MobileAddressBook</string></array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>2,2145,218,150</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Contacts.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    copy that code, and paste below and change the red part depend on what icon you want to put and change the green part by adding 153 for each new icon below 16th icon change to 2298, 17th icon to 2451 and so on

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Wow, I'm having fun looking at Moose's new signature pics everyday!
    LMAO I was gonna say that haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Could an image of Tweetings HD be made? I use that twitter app a lot and would really appreciate it..if not I totally understand..One more question about the turning off the iPad with this theme..when I go to turn off the iPad my old slide to lock is shown, is there something I have to do in settings or in ifile to make it have the shut down option for this theme(The slide to open, slide to turn off option) thanks
    The feature that comes with the theme is ONLY slide down to unlock

Just wondering if I could get an icon for both pocket informant HD and for Tweetings HD..also one thing about the applications option, how can I do it so that it becomes bigger? Ive noticed some images of this theme where the drop down for the applications seems pretty big..is there a way of changing it to a larger screen?
    I don't really understand you questions

btw here's your icons

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks so much for those icons. Ok let me try to explain it better(sorry for all the confusion) for some reason when I go to edit and check out what pocket informant is called, all it tells me is that its called pocketinformantiPad..so I tried putting that in using ifile in the correct location and it did not change anything so I dont know what I am doing wrong..there is no com or anything like that before that so I dont know exactly how I am supposed to type it in.
    Now the part about the application screen..when I click on the application on the top of the theme, it does open up but its kinda small, I still have to scroll down in order to see all of my apps..I have noticed on other screenshots of this theme I guess some people were able to make the application window larger so that you wouldnt have to scroll down so much to see all of the apps that we have..am I explaining that right..there is probably a technical term to explain it better just dont know what it is lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

When in portrait mode, when you hit Applications, you'll only see a set number of rows. You'll need to scroll down to see the rest of your apps. When in landscape mode, the Applications window is much larger - so you'll see much more applications.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    When in portrait mode, when you hit Applications, you'll only see a set number of rows. You'll need to scroll down to see the rest of your apps. When in landscape mode, the Applications window is much larger - so you'll see much more applications.
    Oh I see..so ONLY in landscape mode will I be able to see the applications folder in its entirety..but when in portrait mode I will have to scroll down..Thanks for the info..just tried it and it does work..except now in landscape mode I see the pinned apps are all over the place..one weird issue I am having now is that in portrait mode, I had edited the pinned apps in the way that I wanted but now the first app does not show up, the one on the top left hand side, I keep on going to edit and putting one in there but it just disappears when I respring for any reason

Thanks

Oh I see..so ONLY in landscape mode will I be able to see the applications folder in its entirety..but when in portrait mode I will have to scroll down..Thanks for the info..just tried it and it does work..except now in landscape mode I see the pinned apps are all over the place..one weird issue I am having now is that in portrait mode, I had edited the pinned apps in the way that I wanted but now the first app does not show up, the one on the top left hand side, I keep on going to edit and putting one in there but it just disappears when I respring for any reason
    even on the landscape mode, if you have more icons that the frame can carry, you will also need to scroll down, is just make sense LOL.

for your problem regarding the icon does not save, do the following

By using iFile on your iPhone, set Boxor HD-iPad Ceramic White folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set BoxorHD-iPad / BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White folder premission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder (This method has helped a lot of users, and can also be applied in other DreamBoard themes as well)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    even on the landscape mode, if you have more icons that the frame can carry, you will also need to scroll down, is just make sense LOL.

for your problem regarding the icon does not save, do the following

By using iFile on your iPhone, set Boxor HD-iPad Ceramic White folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set BoxorHD-iPad / BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White folder premission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder (This method has helped a lot of users, and can also be applied in other DreamBoard themes as well)

Thanks will give it a shot and see what happens. Yeah DUH I should have figured out in landscape mode more apps would show up..had a brain fart moment there LOL Landscape mode works fine except the pinned apps are now all over the place. I guess when I go to edit the apps I can also edit them in landscape mode as well..at least I assume that is how that works. The issue with Pocket Informant, I really dont know what I am doing wrong and why its not showing up(the icon shows up fine its the actual app that does not work) I changed the name but since its only called pocketinformantiPad Im thinking its missing something

Thanks

Thanks will give it a shot and see what happens. Yeah DUH I should have figured out in landscape mode more apps would show up..had a brain fart moment there LOL Landscape mode works fine except the pinned apps are now all over the place. I guess when I go to edit the apps I can also edit them in landscape mode as well..at least I assume that is how that works. The issue with Pocket Informant, I really dont know what I am doing wrong and why its not showing up(the icon shows up fine its the actual app that does not work) I changed the name but since its only called pocketinformantiPad Im thinking its missing something
    the bundle is case-sensitive, make sure u write exactly like this pocketinformantiPad

<string>launch pocketinformantiPad</string>

if that doesn't work, try this bundleid net.webis.pocketinformant

Green Apple
    Thanks

the bundle is case-sensitive, make sure u write exactly like this pocketinformantiPad

yeah I know when it was typed in I did it like this
    launch com.pocketinformantiPad because I did not know what else to do but that did not work..so you think I should instead of having "com" just have it like this
    launch pocketinformantiPad and see what happens..and if that does not work type in this
    bundleid net.webis.pocketinformant but where would I find that? Do I just replace the launch one with that? sorry for all the questions..again LOL

Thanks

yeah I know when it was typed in I did it like this
    launch com.pocketinformantiPad because I did not know what else to do but that did not work..so you think I should instead of having "com" just have it like this
    launch pocketinformantiPad and see what happens..and if that does not work type in this
    bundleid net.webis.pocketinformant but where would I find that? Do I just replace the launch one with that? sorry for all the questions..again LOL
    yes replace it with that, once icon can only have one bundle id. After you change it. Try respring the device instead of reapplying the theme

Green Apple
    Thanks

yes replace it with that, once icon can only have one bundle id. After you change it. Try respring the device instead of reapplying the theme
    Great..I will try both tomorrow and see what happens..hopefully one of them will work..and in landscape mode I can also edit the pinned apps and put in what I want, just like I did in Portrait mode? Thanks again for all your help..this theme looks SO cool on the white ipad it really stands out

Thanks

Great..I will try both tomorrow and see what happens..hopefully one of them will work..and in landscape mode I can also edit the pinned apps and put in what I want, just like I did in Portrait mode? Thanks again for all your help..this theme looks SO cool on the white ipad it really stands out
    yes, you can edit the pinned apps in landscape mode exactly on how you did on portrait mode

Thanks

I am so loving this new setup!!!!

Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311949915.247940.jpg

19. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

ndturbo (07-29-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Great stuff! Mucho thanks for the how to guide!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Doing launch pocketinformantiPad worked..now its working just fine!! Thank you so much!!!
    Do you know if there is anyway to make the facebook widget bigger..I use it in portrait mode so that is why its well, kinda small lol