Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Oh I see..so ONLY in landscape mode will I be able to see the applications folder in its entirety..but when in portrait mode I will have to scroll down..Thanks for the info..just tried it and it does work..except now in landscape mode I see the pinned apps are all over the place..one weird issue I am having now is that in portrait mode, I had edited the pinned apps in the way that I wanted but now the first app does not show up, the one on the top left hand side, I keep on going to edit and putting one in there but it just disappears when I respring for any reason
    even on the landscape mode, if you have more icons that the frame can carry, you will also need to scroll down, is just make sense LOL.

for your problem regarding the icon does not save, do the following

By using iFile on your iPhone, set Boxor HD-iPad Ceramic White folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set BoxorHD-iPad / BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White folder premission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder (This method has helped a lot of users, and can also be applied in other DreamBoard themes as well)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    even on the landscape mode, if you have more icons that the frame can carry, you will also need to scroll down, is just make sense LOL.

for your problem regarding the icon does not save, do the following

By using iFile on your iPhone, set Boxor HD-iPad Ceramic White folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set BoxorHD-iPad / BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White folder premission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder (This method has helped a lot of users, and can also be applied in other DreamBoard themes as well)

Thanks will give it a shot and see what happens. Yeah DUH I should have figured out in landscape mode more apps would show up..had a brain fart moment there LOL Landscape mode works fine except the pinned apps are now all over the place. I guess when I go to edit the apps I can also edit them in landscape mode as well..at least I assume that is how that works. The issue with Pocket Informant, I really dont know what I am doing wrong and why its not showing up(the icon shows up fine its the actual app that does not work) I changed the name but since its only called pocketinformantiPad Im thinking its missing something

Thanks will give it a shot and see what happens. Yeah DUH I should have figured out in landscape mode more apps would show up..had a brain fart moment there LOL Landscape mode works fine except the pinned apps are now all over the place. I guess when I go to edit the apps I can also edit them in landscape mode as well..at least I assume that is how that works. The issue with Pocket Informant, I really dont know what I am doing wrong and why its not showing up(the icon shows up fine its the actual app that does not work) I changed the name but since its only called pocketinformantiPad Im thinking its missing something
    the bundle is case-sensitive, make sure u write exactly like this pocketinformantiPad

<string>launch pocketinformantiPad</string>

if that doesn't work, try this bundleid net.webis.pocketinformant

the bundle is case-sensitive, make sure u write exactly like this pocketinformantiPad

yeah I know when it was typed in I did it like this
    launch com.pocketinformantiPad because I did not know what else to do but that did not work..so you think I should instead of having "com" just have it like this
    launch pocketinformantiPad and see what happens..and if that does not work type in this
    bundleid net.webis.pocketinformant but where would I find that? Do I just replace the launch one with that? sorry for all the questions..again LOL

yeah I know when it was typed in I did it like this
    launch com.pocketinformantiPad because I did not know what else to do but that did not work..so you think I should instead of having "com" just have it like this
    launch pocketinformantiPad and see what happens..and if that does not work type in this
    bundleid net.webis.pocketinformant but where would I find that? Do I just replace the launch one with that? sorry for all the questions..again LOL
    yes replace it with that, once icon can only have one bundle id. After you change it. Try respring the device instead of reapplying the theme

yes replace it with that, once icon can only have one bundle id. After you change it. Try respring the device instead of reapplying the theme
    Great..I will try both tomorrow and see what happens..hopefully one of them will work..and in landscape mode I can also edit the pinned apps and put in what I want, just like I did in Portrait mode? Thanks again for all your help..this theme looks SO cool on the white ipad it really stands out

Great..I will try both tomorrow and see what happens..hopefully one of them will work..and in landscape mode I can also edit the pinned apps and put in what I want, just like I did in Portrait mode? Thanks again for all your help..this theme looks SO cool on the white ipad it really stands out
    yes, you can edit the pinned apps in landscape mode exactly on how you did on portrait mode

I am so loving this new setup!!!!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311949915.247940.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

ndturbo (07-29-2011)

Great stuff! Mucho thanks for the how to guide!

Doing launch pocketinformantiPad worked..now its working just fine!! Thank you so much!!!
    Do you know if there is anyway to make the facebook widget bigger..I use it in portrait mode so that is why its well, kinda small lol

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi Moose,

Can u pls say me what u changed for getting a 2nd pinned apps box? Thats a nice idea, because so i can have all my games in one box and all my apps in one box . I changed my fb/twitter widget to a analog clock, but that idea iss so much better.

thx in advance...
    Lol thanks yeah I love it so much better!! But I actually had falcon change it so idk what to change, maybe falcon will post the code when he wakes up, or I can send you my plist...

...yea send me the list, so i can see whats changed

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok what's your email?

Those look really nice, I think I will use them too

Now that looks good!!!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311981471.903038.jpg

Thank you!!

Sending now

Now I just need more games lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (07-29-2011)

Yeah mine is now perfect!! Thanks for the favorites and games windows!! there is nothing else left me to change now

Falcon will be happy to hear that lmao!!

Moose is there a way to make the facebook widget bigger? I use the theme mostly on portrait mode and the widget is well, kinda small would like to make it larger so I can view it better..if this is in the instructions I apologize I must have missed it

Moose is there a way to make the facebook widget bigger? I use the theme mostly on portrait mode and the widget is well, kinda small would like to make it larger so I can view it better..if this is in the instructions I apologize I must have missed it
    Not unless you change the way the looks, I personally the the widget, much better o use the iPad version of fb.. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Not unless you change the way the looks, I personally the the widget, much better o use the iPad version of fb.. IMO
    yeah thats true except I always have to scroll to the right to see what else is written since its small but thats Ok I will just live with it..I changed some of the bigicons to have what I want so I am LOVING this theme!

Hi Moose,

Can u pls say me what u changed for getting a 2nd pinned apps box? Thats a nice idea, because so i can have all my games in one box and all my apps in one box . I changed my fb/twitter widget to a analog clock, but that idea iss so much better.

thx in advance...
    email the plist to me, i'll help ya add the second PinnedApps frame on the landscape mode

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yeah mine is now perfect!! Thanks for the favorites and games windows!! there is nothing else left me to change now

Falcon will be happy to hear that lmao!!
    LOL ! I was laughing at this hahaa

email the plist to me, i'll help ya add the second PinnedApps frame on the landscape mode

LOL ! I was laughing at this hahaa
    Yeah I thought you might get a kick out of that

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast