Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

Is it that icon.psd file? I can't open it using ifile... Do I have to use my mac?

And how do I edit it? Is the explanation in the file...

Thanks Moose great video. Sorry to be a bother but is it possible to put a wallpaper instead of the facebook widget and the pinned app boxes? or would this require to much coding?
    cheers
    Last edited by thaitruong; 07-27-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it is not recommended for those not familiar with photoshop, I suggest you just request here and we will help you. But first make sure if your icon that you want it is not exist here BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    I can't say I am familiar with photoshop, but I wanted the clock that are in the images a few comments above. Is that possible?

See mate this is where you're confusing me. I looked back and I found the outline box which is fine, I just don't know how to get the actual clock INSIDE of the box, the widget. That's what i don't understand I looked and there is no info on how you actually get it, it's just the Borders that are given. If Im mistaken, can you please provide me with the quote to what I'm missing. I appreciate your help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by No1rudeboy View Post
    See mate this is where you're confusing me. I looked back and I found the outline box which is fine, I just don't know how to get the actual clock INSIDE of the box, the widget. That's what i don't understand I looked and there is no info on how you actually get it, it's just the Borders that are given. If Im mistaken, can you please provide me with the quote to what I'm missing. I appreciate your help thanks
    I'm pretty sure when I posted this in the original Boxor HD for iPad thread (post 561 I think) that all you need to do is just replace the entire Facebook folder and current.plist with the ones in the .zip (of course back up the originals someplace before you do!)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-27-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    I'm pretty sure when I posted this in the original Boxor HD for iPad thread (post 561 I think) that all you need to do is just replace the entire Facebook folder and current.plist with the ones in the .zip (of course back up the originals someplace before you do!)
    Thanks for the reply, thats helped a lot! The only thing is i like my current layout for my theme i just want to change the box specifically, and not my scroll bar or icons there. do you know where a bouts in the current play list file i can extract the time widget and implement it into my current.plist file?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but... any way to modify the theme to rotate clockwise (instead of counter clockwise) in landscape mode?

The way my case props up the iPad, it's upside down in landscape.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just watched Moose's video, and looks like I just rename Current-LandscapeMode2 to Current, correct?
    Last edited by staRang; 07-27-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by No1rudeboy View Post
    Thanks for the reply, thats helped a lot! The only thing is i like my current layout for my theme i just want to change the box specifically, and not my scroll bar or icons there. do you know where a bouts in the current play list file i can extract the time widget and implement it into my current.plist file?
    yup here's a screenshot of what the your current.plist should look like in the Facebook widget section. Make sure to edit both the "Facebook widget portrait mode starts" part and the "Facebook widget landscape mode starts" part.

-img_0947.png
    Last edited by joe97; 07-27-2011 at 12:17 PM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but... any way to modify the theme to rotate clockwise (instead of counter clockwise) in landscape mode?

The way my case props up the iPad, it's upside down in landscape.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just watched Moose's video, and looks like I just rename Current-LandscapeMode2 to Current, correct?
    Yes that is correct, and rename you current.plist to current.plist.old

The more and more I personalize this, the nicer it looks!

I was able to do a good deal of customizing, thanks to Falcon and Moose! Thank you, it's much appreciated it.

I really wish I knew how to code...

Instead of the Facebook/Twitter/RSS widget, I'd love to be able to have a calendar widget there instead. Something that would show the next X amount of appointments. Similar to what IntelliScreen and Lockinfo do.

Thanks again!

One last question for you all... I also have an iPhone 4, but have been hesitant to install Dreamboard because I'm concerned with it bogging my phone down. This theme and Dreamboard run so smoothly on the iPad 2... does the iPhone 4 run it just as smoothly?

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    The more and more I personalize this, the nicer it looks!

I was able to do a good deal of customizing, thanks to Falcon and Moose! Thank you, it's much appreciated it.

I really wish I knew how to code...

Instead of the Facebook/Twitter/RSS widget, I'd love to be able to have a calendar widget there instead. Something that would show the next X amount of appointments. Similar to what IntelliScreen and Lockinfo do.

Thanks again!

One last question for you all... I also have an iPhone 4, but have been hesitant to install Dreamboard because I'm concerned with it bogging my phone down. This theme and Dreamboard run so smoothly on the iPad 2... does the iPhone 4 run it just as smoothly?
    Yes, as you can see in my sig I have them both! Both black and white

This theme is really amazing on both iPad 2 and iPhone 4

You should def donate to falcon again and pick it up, also DB is now free

and Moose ! you change you sig again, haha :P
    Lol yeah, this one I made, and took me forever to do cause I had to do each device separately lol

Still happy with it

I'm no good at this stuff... Lol

it's great Moose, that is how we design, patient !
    Lol yeah I still have a lot to learn

Hi everyone. I just purchased the theme from Cydia..its AWESOME! (especially on my white iPad 2)but I am sorta back to the beginning as far as changing a few things. Now I was able to edit the pinned apps to have what I want..and I already changed the mail widget or whatever u call it so that it will open up mboxmail..but I cant seem to change the icon to the mboxmail..now I know that I have asked this over and over again and I have gone to sbicons using ifile and I dont see the darn thing in there so what exactly do I have to do..and yes I have looked at the instructions I am just not that technical kinda girl..now as far as turning the iPad off with this theme..when I press the power button to turn it off, I still see the slider from my old theme on there, is that Ok, but when I turn the iPad back on I will have to do the swipe thing to make it open with the boxor theme right? Again sorry for all the questions

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast