+ Reply
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Thank you sir! This is really started to come together nicely. I was able - thanks to Moose's suggestion - find a good use for the Facebook App. Would be
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you sir! This is really started to come together nicely. I was able - thanks to Moose's suggestion - find a good use for the Facebook App. Would be nice if there was some sort of slideshow widget, but, that's me being greedy.

Like I said, thanks for all your support. This is a great theme!

One last question... Well, at least for now. When I change the apps in the "pinned apps" section, they seem to revert back after respringing. Anyway to get them to stay permanently? I must be missing something. I hit settings -> edit mode -> then proceed to change the icons. But like I said, they revert back after respringing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    Thank you sir! This is really started to come together nicely. I was able - thanks to Moose's suggestion - find a good use for the Facebook App. Would be nice if there was some sort of slideshow widget, but, that's me being greedy.

Like I said, thanks for all your support. This is a great theme!

One last question... Well, at least for now. When I change the apps in the "pinned apps" section, they seem to revert back after respringing. Anyway to get them to stay permanently? I must be missing something. I hit settings -> edit mode -> then proceed to change the icons. But like I said, they revert back after respringing.
    Go to the theme folder in ifile and set permissions to r w e and apply hierarchy

Thanks

For all of the new comers just visiting, CHECK THIS OUT!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-26-2011), ndturbo (07-27-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey Guys,
    totally love the theme. Was just wondering how do i edit the applications? Everytime i go edit it just changes the background?
    Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thaitruong View Post
    Hey Guys,
    totally love the theme. Was just wondering how do i edit the applications? Everytime i go edit it just changes the background?
    Cheers
    Did you watch the video just above your post?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thank you Moose for the video ! Awesome review !

edit: added to first post !
    Anytime bro! It's the least I could do for all that you do for us! I really appreciate all your support and all you do for your themes!!! so Thank You!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thx for all the work, it looking nice now on my white iPad 2 . I did some changes :

Changed the BiG iCONS from 15 to 25 with Notification-Badges (in Portrait and Landscape Mode)
    63 PiNNED iCONS in Portrait Mode
    80 PiNNED iCONS in Landscape Mode
    a Clock widget instead of the FaceBook/Twitter Widget
    changed the lockview Wallpaper to match with my SB Wallpaper

it looks damn nice now. I have only a few white BiG iCON requests:

*Dreambox Live
    *TuneIn Radio

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    How do i get the Clock Widget instead of the Facebook one?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it that icon.psd file? I can't open it using ifile... Do I have to use my mac?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No1rudeboy View Post
    Is it that icon.psd file? I can't open it using ifile... Do I have to use my mac?
    download the psd from here

you can open psd file using Adobe Photoshop, the program available for Windows and Mac

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

And how do I edit it? Is the explanation in the file...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks Moose great video. Sorry to be a bother but is it possible to put a wallpaper instead of the facebook widget and the pinned app boxes? or would this require to much coding?
    cheers
    Last edited by thaitruong; 07-27-2011 at 09:53 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    it is not recommended for those not familiar with photoshop, I suggest you just request here and we will help you. But first make sure if your icon that you want it is not exist here BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    I can't say I am familiar with photoshop, but I wanted the clock that are in the images a few comments above. Is that possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

I can't say I am familiar with photoshop, but I wanted the clock that are in the images a few comments above. Is that possible?
    that got nothing to do with psd icon, search few pages back, the mod has been posted there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

See mate this is where you're confusing me. I looked back and I found the outline box which is fine, I just don't know how to get the actual clock INSIDE of the box, the widget. That's what i don't understand I looked and there is no info on how you actually get it, it's just the Borders that are given. If Im mistaken, can you please provide me with the quote to what I'm missing. I appreciate your help thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

See mate this is where you're confusing me. I looked back and I found the outline box which is fine, I just don't know how to get the actual clock INSIDE of the box, the widget. That's what i don't understand I looked and there is no info on how you actually get it, it's just the Borders that are given. If Im mistaken, can you please provide me with the quote to what I'm missing. I appreciate your help thanks
    I'm pretty sure when I posted this in the original Boxor HD for iPad thread (post 561 I think) that all you need to do is just replace the entire Facebook folder and current.plist with the ones in the .zip (of course back up the originals someplace before you do!)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

20. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-27-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    I'm pretty sure when I posted this in the original Boxor HD for iPad thread (post 561 I think) that all you need to do is just replace the entire Facebook folder and current.plist with the ones in the .zip (of course back up the originals someplace before you do!)
    Thanks for the reply, thats helped a lot! The only thing is i like my current layout for my theme i just want to change the box specifically, and not my scroll bar or icons there. do you know where a bouts in the current play list file i can extract the time widget and implement it into my current.plist file?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry if this has already been answered, but... any way to modify the theme to rotate clockwise (instead of counter clockwise) in landscape mode?

The way my case props up the iPad, it's upside down in landscape.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just watched Moose's video, and looks like I just rename Current-LandscapeMode2 to Current, correct?
    Last edited by staRang; 07-27-2011 at 11:46 AM.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast