Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    There ya go

the clock maybe in the nest update, I have pushed the update to cydia, so I cant really make a small changes like that

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    Is there anyway i can change the pinned icons box to the clock in LANDSCAPE MODE only? I still want the pinned icons in portrait.

Thanks!

So, we donate - or buy the theme - by clicking on the link in the original post... then wait for an e-mail with a link to download the theme?

Generally, how long does this process take?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by staRang View Post
    So, we donate - or buy the theme - by clicking on the link in the original post... then wait for an e-mail with a link to download the theme?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes that is what you do, and the time in which you get the theme depends on when you buy the theme, as the creator is on a different time zone that others, like I am on US CST so the creator is usually awake between 10:00 pm US CST and 10:00 am US CST, so if you buy between these hours it will be almost instant, however if you do not buy in-between these hours then you will need to wait for the creator to wake up

But you will always receive exceptional service for this theme and any theme created by falcon212

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-25-2011)

**Deleted
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-25-2011 at 07:18 PM.

If you want to change the Facebook to a Google+ widget just use this url https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/ it forces to open in a BASIC mobile version. No crashes at all.

Just to be sure open https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/ in safari first to check your credentials.

Sorry, it has the same width problem as facebook and twitter (just wait a dreamboard fix for this)
    Last edited by WilfredWulff; 07-25-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks in advance.
    Just purchased, took 5 minutes from purchase time to receive the link. Falcon212 is awesome, many thanks for the great work!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ndturbo For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-26-2011)

Got it shortly after I posted, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I had my end taken care of.

Theme looks great, thank you.

Have one question... Can I have something other than a Facebook or Twitter widget below the "Pinned Apps" area? I don't use FB nor Twitter.

Thanks

Edit. Also, if someone would be kind enough to make an Atomic Web Browser icon and a Xfinity TV icon, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by staRang; 07-26-2011 at 01:58 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to staRang For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-26-2011)

Got it shortly after I posted, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I had my end taken care of.

Theme looks great, thank you.

Have one question... Can I have something other than a Facebook or Twitter widget below the "Pinned Apps" area? I don't use FB nor Twitter.

Thanks

Edit. Also, if someone would be kind enough to make an Atomic Web Browser icon and a Xfinity TV icon, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    yes you can, but bear in mind some website wont work and it will cause hang. If you're thinking of using Google+, use this url: https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/

to do that, edit Widhet.html in this location

edit the red part

Code:
    <meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://touch.facebook.com">
    for the icon, have you check here ? http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD-CeramicWhite

yes you can, but bear in mind some website wont work and it will cause hang. If you're thinking of using Google+, use this url: https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/

to do that, edit Widhet.html in this location

edit the red part

Code:
    <meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://touch.facebook.com">
    for the icon, have you check here ? BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    Awesome, thank you.

Yeah, I checked the photobucket site, didn't find them there. Though, I was able to make my own. Not as nifty as the others, but, they'll work. =)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

staRang (07-26-2011)

Thank you sir! This is really started to come together nicely. I was able - thanks to Moose's suggestion - find a good use for the Facebook App. Would be nice if there was some sort of slideshow widget, but, that's me being greedy.

Like I said, thanks for all your support. This is a great theme!

One last question... Well, at least for now. When I change the apps in the "pinned apps" section, they seem to revert back after respringing. Anyway to get them to stay permanently? I must be missing something. I hit settings -> edit mode -> then proceed to change the icons. But like I said, they revert back after respringing.

Thank you sir! This is really started to come together nicely. I was able - thanks to Moose's suggestion - find a good use for the Facebook App. Would be nice if there was some sort of slideshow widget, but, that's me being greedy.

Like I said, thanks for all your support. This is a great theme!

One last question... Well, at least for now. When I change the apps in the "pinned apps" section, they seem to revert back after respringing. Anyway to get them to stay permanently? I must be missing something. I hit settings -> edit mode -> then proceed to change the icons. But like I said, they revert back after respringing.
    Go to the theme folder in ifile and set permissions to r w e and apply hierarchy

For all of the new comers just visiting, CHECK THIS OUT!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-26-2011), ndturbo (07-27-2011)

Hey Guys,
    totally love the theme. Was just wondering how do i edit the applications? Everytime i go edit it just changes the background?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by thaitruong View Post
    Hey Guys,
    totally love the theme. Was just wondering how do i edit the applications? Everytime i go edit it just changes the background?
    Cheers
    Did you watch the video just above your post?

Thank you Moose for the video ! Awesome review !

edit: added to first post !
    Anytime bro! It's the least I could do for all that you do for us! I really appreciate all your support and all you do for your themes!!! so Thank You!!

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    thx for all the work, it looking nice now on my white iPad 2 . I did some changes :

Changed the BiG iCONS from 15 to 25 with Notification-Badges (in Portrait and Landscape Mode)
    63 PiNNED iCONS in Portrait Mode
    80 PiNNED iCONS in Landscape Mode
    a Clock widget instead of the FaceBook/Twitter Widget
    changed the lockview Wallpaper to match with my SB Wallpaper

it looks damn nice now. I have only a few white BiG iCON requests:

*Dreambox Live
    *TuneIn Radio

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    How do i get the Clock Widget instead of the Facebook one?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast