Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Your issue I cache and you don't have to copy glass orbs to BoxorHD images folder just rename the masks and overlays to .old then go to Dreamboard/_library/Cache/icons and delete everything there, then leave theme and respring and reapply theme
    You my friend are a genius! Thanks a lot my iPad looks so cooool!

Quote Originally Posted by No1rudeboy View Post
    You my friend are a genius! Thanks a lot my iPad looks so cooool!
    Anytime! ;-)

Anytime! ;-)
    Owe one more thing how can I get more than the 15 scrollable icons on the screen? I want the full 25 if possible?

@falcon, my date on the theme isn't updating, it works on the LS but not the theme

Here are pics

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311534326.559497.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311534342.837564.jpg

I'm guessing there's not a photo bucket page with the white big icons yet?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    I'm guessing there's not a photo bucket page with the white big icons yet?
    Yes there is actually, posted on page one on the iphone ceramic white thread, they use the same icons

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@moose Is that how to document almost done? i just tried to add more big icons how i thought you would do it and got the black screen. { i had a backup } is it difficult to do?

thanks moose- as usual spoke before I looked, however the link in the readme file points to the 500+ black icons- but I think I might go a slightly different route anyway- will post pics soon--
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    @moose Is that how to document almost done? i just tried to add more big icons how i thought you would do it and got the black screen. { i had a backup } is it difficult to do?
    Haven't had a opportunity to start it yet, will try to work on it tomorrow.

Black screen means you messed up the code, something as simple as a space in the wrong spot will do it, so it is a little tricky. I have found that emailing myself a copy of the current.plist and doing the copy and paste between two dos is easier, that way you can compare the two and make sure it is just right

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    thanks moose- as usual spoke before I looked, however the link in the readme file points to the 500+ black icons- but I think I might go a slightly different route anyway- will post pics soon--
    The link to the white ones is on the other "white" thread

Here is the link to the White Icons
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-24-2011 at 05:56 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

No1rudeboy (07-25-2011)

When is it coming to Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    When is it coming to Cydia
    Quote Originally Posted by ModMyi
    Your package has been processed and is now waiting for approval. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx alot, here are my requests

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    So you did your own request ? that is hardly a "request" thanks for making those icons ! I will added to icon database

@falcon, you missed my post about the date

@falcon, my date on the theme isn't updating, it works on the LS but not the theme

Here are pics

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311534326.559497.jpg

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311534342.837564.jpg
    that is because the LS is always reload everytime you lock or unlock the iPad, and the one in Springboard did not, Mmmm... maybe I should find better script, meanwhile, respring the iPad will update the date

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

So you did your own request ? that is hardly a "request" thanks for making those icons ! I will added to icon database
    Checked our the website for the big icons, but couldn't find the ones I wanted...
    Could anyone make the following ones in white if its possible*

AVPlayer HD
    MyPad
    Texas Poker (By Kamagames)
    iTeleport
    BBC iPlayer
    4oD
    Sky Go
    Appreciate all the help, thanks!

that is because the LS is always reload everytime you lock or unlock the iPad, and the one in Springboard did not, Mmmm... maybe I should find better script, meanwhile, respring the iPad will update the date
    Any chance of squeezing the time on the lock screen, it would be so much more convenient to just look, rather than unlocking my iPad and then looking :P lol
    Last edited by No1rudeboy; 07-25-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Checked our the website for the big icons, but couldn't find the ones I wanted...
    Could anyone make the following ones in white if its possible*

AVPlayer HD
    MyPad
    Texas Poker (By Kamagames)
    iTeleport
    BBC iPlayer
    4oD
    Sky Go
    Appreciate all the help, thanks!

Any chance of squeezing the time on the lock screen, it would be so much more convenient to just look, rather than unlocking my iPad and then looking :P lol
    There ya go

the clock maybe in the nest update, I have pushed the update to cydia, so I cant really make a small changes like that

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

There ya go

the clock maybe in the nest update, I have pushed the update to cydia, so I cant really make a small changes like that

more icons: BoxorHD-CeramicWhite pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    You are phenomenal! I wasn't expecting such quick service! So grateful for your help!

Thanks

Hey not sure if this was already asked but is there anyway to have it rotate in the other direction, my case is pressing on the volume keys and i cant use my ipad cause its like I'm pressing the volume key continuously

Oops, My bad!!! Literally just reread the opening post. lol
    Last edited by Keshakeke22; 07-25-2011 at 07:13 AM.

You are phenomenal! I wasn't expecting such quick service! So grateful for your help!
    Hey how can i find the launch string for apps i checked the list and my strings arent there, i want to move around the big icons on the home screen

by the way when i say string i mean for example, the launch string for cydia would be 'com.saurik.Cydia'

I am trying to find the ones for;

Texas Poker (kama games)
    4oD
    Sky Go
    BBC iPlayer
    MyPad+

Thanks in advance!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast