Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

Hi, first off absolutely amazing theme, i love it! But.. i seem to be having some issues with the ceramic version of this theme. First off, when the screen is rotated or i hit the rotate button it brings up the rotate your device screen, then crashes back to springboard in safemode. The device still has 240MB+ of ram free, and the bare minimum of crap running in the background.

When i doubletap the home button to bring up the multi task screen (in landscape mode) it seems to open as if the ipad was actually in portrait mode in springboard.

And finally, i cant seem to get the Big Atomic browser button to open atomic rather then safari. I changed the jump in current.plist from safari to the path edit mode shows for atomic browser.

I'm sure all my issues are caused by something or other i have done, any help?

Ipad 2 4.3.3, Dreamboard version1.1.4 Theme version 1.0 (bought from cydia)
    Last edited by D_O_A; 08-14-2011 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D_O_A View Post
    Hi, first off absolutely amazing theme, i love it! But.. i seem to be having some issues with the ceramic version of this theme. First off, when the screen is rotated or i hit the rotate button it brings up the rotate your device screen, then crashes back to springboard in safemode. The device still has 240MB+ of ram free, and the bare minimum of crap running in the background.

When i doubletap the home button to bring up the multi task screen (in landscape mode) it seems to open as if the ipad was actually in portrait mode in springboard.

And finally, i cant seem to get the Big Atomic browser button to open atomic rather then safari. I changed the jump in current.plist from safari to the path edit mode shows for atomic browser.

I'm sure all my issues are caused by something or other i have done, any help?

Ipad 2 4.3.3, Dreamboard version1.1.4 Theme version 1.0 (bought from cydia)
    I'm not sure what you did, but it shouldnt crash when you press the "rotate device scree". Revert to what you did, and it should fix it.

Sadly I can do nothing about the multitasking bar in landscape mode, this is dreamboard bug. For you Atomic browser, you might want to search for the 2nd string, big icons in portrait and landscape have different code

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I'm not sure what you did, but it shouldnt crash when you press the "rotate device scree". Revert to what you did, and it should fix it.

Sadly I can do nothing about the multitasking bar in landscape mode, this is dreamboard bug. For you Atomic browser, you might want to search for the 2nd string, big icons in portrait and landscape have different code
    The rotate crash happens right after a fresh install of dreamboard+boxor. I have just turned off auto rotation for now, i do still get the rotate your device screen but no crashing because springboard isnt actually rotating.

Quote Originally Posted by D_O_A View Post
    The rotate crash happens right after a fresh install of dreamboard+boxor. I have just turned off auto rotation for now, i do still get the rotate your device screen but no crashing because springboard isnt actually rotating.
    Not sure about it, but this is the first time I heard about the problem. the problem might caused by some mobile substrate add-on from Cydia

any fix on the date on the springboard not self updating falcon, i know it had been ask b4 but i cant seem to find the answer for this??

thx in advance

almost forgot about this bug. Here's a quick fix, download the Date widget from here

the update may lag for 1 minute, but it will update
    I'll let you know if it works tomorrow lol

And thanks bro!

i downloaded the file above using ifile, put it in boxor hd folder, n unzip it, did a respring, but the next day, the date on springboard still doesnt update.

Did i do anything wrong??

confirmed, date on springboard auto update now

any sneak peak on ur upcomming project falcon??

if you are referring to my upcoming theme, you can see it here Dreamboard Honeycomb Pro Dreamboard for iPad
    yes, that exactly what i mean, looking pretty nice, is it a work in progress or a lot of changes need to b made, looking forward to test it on my ipad2.

really digging the last photo layout, it look like u have 2 date n 2 weather widgets, i like the calendar n the background weather widgets, maybe make the note box a little smaller n add in 3,4 or 5 pop up folder, just like the pinned apps box. is not very convenience to find an app in all apps box when u have over 200 apps, eventho it is alphabetic order. lol, who cares about what i think rite :P
    Last edited by xalang; 08-22-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Default Portrait/Landscape Wallpapers
    kodos for your amazing theme, people are are always approaching me about it!

i was wondering if we could physically adjust the Portrait & Landscape Wallpapers individually? does that make sense?

In portrait mode, i can have my background looking like this:
    -image.png

by adjusting this code:
    -image1.png
    but as a concequense, the landscape wallpaper looks like this
    -image2.png

can you help please?

Thankyou in advance

Quote Originally Posted by xalang View Post
    yes, that exactly what i mean, looking pretty nice, is it a work in progress or a lot of changes need to b made, looking forward to test it on my ipad2.

really digging the last photo layout, it look like u have 2 date n 2 weather widgets, i like the calendar n the background weather widgets, maybe make the note box a little smaller n add in 3,4 or 5 pop up folder, just like the pinned apps box. is not very convenience to find an app in all apps box when u have over 200 apps, eventho it is alphabetic order. lol, who cares about what i think rite :P
    lets discuss it on the Honeycomb Pro thread haha

Quote Originally Posted by jermface View Post
    kodos for your amazing theme, people are are always approaching me about it!

i was wondering if we could physically adjust the Portrait & Landscape Wallpapers individually? does that make sense?

In portrait mode, i can have my background looking like this:
    -image.png

by adjusting this code:
    -image1.png
    but as a concequense, the landscape wallpaper looks like this
    -image2.png

can you help please?

Thankyou in advance
    edit the wallpaper to 1024px by 1024px and you should good to go, landscape and portrait uses the same wallpaper

Hey Falcon,

maybe it's been asked before but i couldn't find it. In portrait everything looks supercrisp sharp, but once i go to landscape mode things get blurry (not everything but some parts of the theme, for example the facebook widgets and little app icons). Is this a known problem and is there anyway to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Reyez View Post
    Hey Falcon,

maybe it's been asked before but i couldn't find it. In portrait everything looks supercrisp sharp, but once i go to landscape mode things get blurry (not everything but some parts of the theme, for example the facebook widgets and little app icons). Is this a known problem and is there anyway to fix it?
    i believed i read it somewhere, falcon said is not the theme's issue but more of the dreamboard itself, just like when u r in the lanscape mode n u double hit home button for multitasking, it only slide up in portrait mode, then u have to rotate ur device to portrait mode to scroll thru ur multitasking icons. dreamboard need an update to make these functions work. i could be wrong tho.

Hey there, any chance you could make a white version of the peggle icon (since its out for ipad now) and can you make an icon for things? Thanks in advance (I'll download photoshop soon )

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast