Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 274

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD for iPad - Ceramic White

  1. #201

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Now that looks good!!!

    Attachment 539473

    Thank you!!

    Sending now

    Now I just need more games lol
    Hey moose could I get a copy of that blue calendar widget please

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdamon79 View Post
    Hey moose could I get a copy of that blue calendar widget please
    Yes you can

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312131178.881202.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    uhoffi (08-01-2011)

  5. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    you mean like a iPod controller music on the widget ? that is not possible

    oh thanks anyway. And could someone tell he bow to remove the boxes surrounding the app icons in the pinned app folder
    -image.png-image.png

  6. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    oh thanks anyway. And could someone tell he bow to remove the boxes surrounding the app icons in the pinned app folder
    -image.png-image.png
    Those are the icons masks, you can find them in the images folder if you don't want use them name them .old and then delete the BoxorHD folder in the cached icons folder in _library in the DB folder

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    windwhirl (07-31-2011)

  8. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yes you can

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1312131178.881202.jpg
    Thanks Moose now to work out which mod I would like for my facebook widget

  9. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdamon79 View Post
    Thanks Moose now to work out which mod I would like for my facebook widget
    Hi the image has a white background border is there anyway to get rid of this?

  10. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdamon79 View Post
    Hi the image has a white background border is there anyway to get rid of this?
    You need to do save target as not save image...

    Or try this instead

    http://db.tt/9ML8wPu

  11. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok I found a new use for the Facebook widget

    Attachment 536774
    Hey moose can u walk me through On how to do this

  12. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihatestevej View Post
    Hey moose can u walk me through On how to do this
    All I did was size the image for the widget window, then I uploaded it to dropbox, then I got the link for the image from dropbox and put that link in the HTML file to replace the Facebook link

  13. #211
    finally got all my large icons sorted. Can anyone help me with getting the badges for appstore, cydia, ********** to show I tried copying the one for cydia into the new location but think maybe I did something wrong maybe the string id needs to change? not sure any help would be awesome. Also is anybody able to make me a blue badge notification instead of the red one?

  14. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdamon79 View Post
    finally got all my large icons sorted. Can anyone help me with getting the badges for appstore, cydia, ********** to show I tried copying the one for cydia into the new location but think maybe I did something wrong maybe the string id needs to change? not sure any help would be awesome. Also is anybody able to make me a blue badge notification instead of the red one?
    the badge code is different depends on where do you place the icon, email the plist, I can help you with that

  15. #213
    Falcon: I want to use a pic as my avatar for that box in the upper left. I understand I can send you the pic and you can convert it. Is that true? Also, I'm unclear when I get my pic from you how to install it in Boxor. Can you explain how in simple terms?

    Thanks.

  16. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Falcon: I want to use a pic as my avatar for that box in the upper left. I understand I can send you the pic and you can convert it. Is that true? Also, I'm unclear when I get my pic from you how to install it in Boxor. Can you explain how in simple terms?

    Thanks.
    Yes, you can use iFile to transfer the avatar to var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White/Images/*here*

    or you can also you use PhoneDisk and transfer at the same location

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    ndturbo (08-01-2011)

  18. #215
    Cool, sounds easy enough. How do I get my pic to you to convert?

    Thanks again!

  19. #216

  20. #217
    No Photoshop so I just sent you an email. Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    My current setup Falcon you are so the man!!

    Attachment 536481Attachment 536482

    Attachment 536483Attachment 536484
    Falcon or Moose: Where the weather widget is, Robert has "Robert's Ipad 2". How did you do that? Instruction/directions on how to do that?

    Thanks.
    Last edited by ndturbo; 08-01-2011 at 12:51 AM.

  21. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    No Photoshop so I just sent you an email. Many thanks!



    Falcon or Moose: Where the weather widget is, Robert has "Robert's Ipad 2". How did you do that? Instruction/directions on how to do that?

    Thanks.
    edit widget.html



    you should know what to edit once you open it

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    ndturbo (08-01-2011)

  23. #219
    Got the email, did as you instructed above and all works like a charm! Many thanks again, you're the best!

  24. #220

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •