+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad tap to unlock CUSTOM

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Instead of using a slider to "unlock" your iPad, i can create a custom "button" that you simply tap to give you access to your iPad. Check out my newest
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPad tap to unlock CUSTOM
    Instead of using a slider to "unlock" your iPad, i can create a custom "button" that you simply tap to give you access to your iPad. Check out my newest button below. Yes, those are tig ol' bitties! A simple rub of the funbags and my iPad unlocks.

PM me if you want a custom button done, it's only $0.50 for any custom buttons.
    Will send entire package and custom button, simply put in themes folder and activate in Winterboard. Very simple to install.

I also edited the "Apple Zooweb" theme to fit my needs as you can see on my lock screen.

If you need any help with editing your own tap to unlock, post in this thread or message me! Post some comments so i can see what you're thinking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPad tap to unlock CUSTOM-img_0012.png  
    Last edited by JesseS; 06-24-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks

Wait...your're charging for your little tap button, while using a port of that lock screen that I did for free? Anybody can go to page 2 of this forum and get the lock screen for free.
    That's how I roll!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That just happened to be the lock screen i had on, i would only be charging if someone wanted a custom icon for the tap to unlock, it wouldnt include the lock screen nor have anything to do with the lock screen. It's $0.50 , for me making a custom button in photoshop, i don't think that's unreasonable.

Thanks

Themers on here do a full HD Themes for $2.99...good luck with that though.
    That's how I roll!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for bumping it for me, hater