+ Reply
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
falcon212, I've also purchased the theme for my iPad. When I open DreamStore it still shows "Purchase". PayPal confirmed that payment process was OK. EDIT: Nevermind, got the link.
    Thanks

falcon212, I've also purchased the theme for my iPad. When I open DreamStore it still shows "Purchase". PayPal confirmed that payment process was OK.

EDIT: Nevermind, got the link.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    falcon212, I've also purchased the theme for my iPad. When I open DreamStore it still shows "Purchase". PayPal confirmed that payment process was OK.

EDIT: Nevermind, got the link.
    please check your email, I have sent the last batch

Thanks

Yeah, got it. Looks awesome. I was wondering if there is way I could somehow remove Facebook widget safely, because I don't feel like being logged there, because too many people have access to my iPad.

Thanks.

I have also one suggestion. Maybe if there could be option to remove "Pinned Apps" and "Facebook" widgets and replace them with big icons. Just a suggestion..

Lovely theme, though! Well worth the money.
    Last edited by p4ra; 06-19-2011 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    Yeah, got it. Looks awesome. I was wondering if there is way I could somehow remove Facebook widget safely, because I don't feel like being logged there, because too many people have access to my iPad.

Thanks.

I have also one suggestion. Maybe if there could be option to remove "Pinned Apps" and "Facebook" widgets and replace them with big icons. Just a suggestion..

Lovely theme, though! Well worth the money.
    Currently there is no easy way to do it other than messing up with the plist, sorry

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

falcon wouldn't it be possible to add a feature into the plist to make the facebook widget go away by pressing a button and by this extending the pinned apps folder so there is no open space there.. would be great for peoples who have no need of the facebook widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    falcon wouldn't it be possible to add a feature into the plist to make the facebook widget go away by pressing a button and by this extending the pinned apps folder so there is no open space there.. would be great for peoples who have no need of the facebook widget
    Mmm... that would required a lot of coding, and to mention... I don't even know it that even possible haha (I'm referring to "extending the pinned apps folder")

7. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-23-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Very good looking theme and I bought it, can't wait to get the link and install it

Chaosz.

Thanks
    I bought it this morning. I need that link sir

Sent to Andreezy pleeeeaaaase!
    Last edited by Samandrew; 06-21-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks

I just got an interesting PM just now, can you believe the nerve? I don't even know this person, nor would I do something like this especially if the maker of DB won't even do it...

"Hey robertdelg, I have found you from the Dreamboard Thread. I want to ask if you can do me a favor? Due to to the amount of "young" people wyndwarrior, the developer of Dreamboard, discontinued his free service for young people. He doesn't want to give it to me because he says if he gives it to one person he has to give it to everybody. I am fifteen years old, but I don't have the type of money to buy that nor will my parents buy it for me, and I love dreamboard, and I need you to do me one small favor, I will greatly appreciate it. I will truly love you (no homo) forever.

If you want to:
    1) Create a new Gmail account. (fake)
    2) Login to that new Gmail account from cydia.
    3) This will transfer the your purchases to that Gmail account because the packages **are saved on device and account. So all purchases linked with your apple product will now be in that account.
    4) Give me the username and password to the fake account so that I can download Dreamboard. I promise I won't take any of your other cydia apps/tweaks, I just really want Dreamboard.

Please do this for me.

Thanks for reading,
    Gagahah"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    I just got an interesting PM just now, can you believe the nerve? I don't even know this person, nor would I do something like this especially if the maker of DB won't even do it...

"Hey robertdelg, I have found you from the Dreamboard Thread. I want to ask if you can do me a favor? Due to to the amount of "young" people wyndwarrior, the developer of Dreamboard, discontinued his free service for young people. He doesn't want to give it to me because he says if he gives it to one person he has to give it to everybody. I am fifteen years old, but I don't have the type of money to buy that nor will my parents buy it for me, and I love dreamboard, and I need you to do me one small favor, I will greatly appreciate it. I will truly love you (no homo) forever.

If you want to:
    1) Create a new Gmail account. (fake)
    2) Login to that new Gmail account from cydia.
    3) This will transfer the your purchases to that Gmail account because the packages **are saved on device and account. So all purchases linked with your apple product will now be in that account.
    4) Give me the username and password to the fake account so that I can download Dreamboard. I promise I won't take any of your other cydia apps/tweaks, I just really want Dreamboard.

Please do this for me.

Thanks for reading,
    Gagahah"
    Haha... mmm... I dun think that would work, wouldnt it ? now im curious ! haha What i know for sure is the purchased apps are connected to the facebook / google account , so what did you reply ?

Thanks

I didn't reply... Wasn't worth my time lol

Thanks

(deleteme)
    Last edited by blankerkid; 06-23-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blankerkid View Post
    BoxorHD Assistant

If anyone is having trouble adding new icons or generally getting confused I created a small application that generates code for you to easily copy and paste into the current.plist.

All it requires is:

The application name, e.g. jp.co.capcom.sf4us.
    The specified page number.
    The specified icon position (1-6).
    The icon picture filename.

What it does for you:

Generate a text file containing the code for the application icon.
    Generates a text file to change the maximum amount of pages your BoxorHD theme has.
    Allows previewing of code before a text file is generated.

BoxorHDAssistant.jar

Any questions pm me

Sweetness!! You rock!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    damn you guys windows user ! I want windows now !!! haha dammit, maybe I should go to my friend's house and try this badass out !
    Dude! I have two words for ya ...."Dual Boot" ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Dude! I have two words for ya ...."Dual Boot" ;-)
    I don't have windows installer gotta download and install and everything... OR I could just run down the block to my buddy's house haha, but its late now... damn damn, tomorrow then !

Thanks

Yeah sorry i'm a basic programmer so looks like its just windows for now atleast, based it off the iphone version. It's really just to do the things I was doing manually, calculating the X/Y positions and stuff. Feedback is appreciated!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blankerkid View Post
    Yeah sorry i'm a basic programmer so looks like its just windows for now atleast, based it off the iphone version. It's really just to do the things I was doing manually, calculating the X/Y positions and stuff. Feedback is appreciated!
    I'll definitely going to give feedback once I get the hold of it !