Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 741 to 751 of 751

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

  1. #741
    Worked for me make sure your editing the Current plist and your typing case sensitive eg OFF not Off

    Donation link please!!!

    -image.jpg
    Last edited by dbc00per; 02-07-2013 at 06:03 AM.

  2. #742
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo2soy1 View Post
    I tried what you said and it still doesn't work.
    I'm currently in safe mode posting this. Would love to use the theme, and don't mind donating if you can fix it.
    the method I have mention earlier should disable the lockscreen just fine, if you see few pages back. Same question has been asked

    Edit: glad it work, [email protected] is my paypal email, you can send donation using that email. and Thanks

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    dbc00per (02-07-2013), De1968kjl (02-14-2013)

  4. #743
    Hey, just showed the gf some videos of your theme, and she loves it!
    She has an iPad Mini, though, so we're not sure which version of your theme to buy, if it'd work on ios 6.1, or where to buy it from. Can you help us out?

    Cheers

    p.s. I know you're working on it already, but I'm patiently awaiting the iPhone 5 version for myself

  5. #744
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 36 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Quickness View Post
    Hey, just showed the gf some videos of your theme, and she loves it!
    She has an iPad Mini, though, so we're not sure which version of your theme to buy, if it'd work on ios 6.1, or where to buy it from. Can you help us out?

    Cheers

    p.s. I know you're working on it already, but I'm patiently awaiting the iPhone 5 version for myself
    you should get the Retina version, although iPad Mini is not retina, but the theme will still work on any ipad, and when ipad mini released with retina, you can still use the same theme

  6. #745
    Default Chrome
    Is there any way you can make a large google chrome icon?

  7. #746
    Could you make a big icon for the Nook app? I've attached the original icon-nook.jpeg

    Thanks and great theme Falcon!

  8. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhoneycutt34 View Post
    Is there any way you can make a large google chrome icon?
    I'm pretty sure it is already been made http://www.mediafire.com/boxorhd

    but here's an alternative version



    Quote Originally Posted by De1968kjl View Post
    Could you make a big icon for the Nook app? I've attached the original icon-nook.jpeg

    Thanks and great theme Falcon!
    There ya go


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    De1968kjl (02-15-2013)

  10. #748
    Hey dude. Is there a way to rotate the theme so the top of the theme is the same side as the volume buttons on my ipad 3? i know it sounds weird but i have a keyboard/case and that is how my ipad sits on it.

  11. #749
    Yes, I apologize, I saw the darker chrome one from previous posts and used it. However I do have two requests I KNOW haven't been done: uPad and Planner Pro. I'd like the pictures but the caption for uPad to just say notes and one for planner to just say Planner. Thank you so much to anyone who does it!!!

    One other question, I couldn't find it in previous posts if its already been answered, but I'd like to change the Facebook widget to the day view of the calendar. Is this possible?

  12. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by Smack Kitty View Post
    Hey dude. Is there a way to rotate the theme so the top of the theme is the same side as the volume buttons on my ipad 3? i know it sounds weird but i have a keyboard/case and that is how my ipad sits on it.
    If you look at the guide they gave you, it tells you. You take some other .plist file, I can't remember which at this second, and rename it to 'Current.plist' and re-spring it. Like I said, the guide he made helps you.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to wmhoneycutt34 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (02-20-2013)

  14. #751

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •