+ Reply
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Any updates for the new ipad? It's very pixelated on it...
    Thanks

Any updates for the new ipad? It's very pixelated on it...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Et-pad (06-18-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Boxor HD for iPad-1339813209974.jpg

Look what mine turn out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there a way to have one whole screen with no widgets and just all big icons?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have tried but it turn out like you see
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD for iPad-1339859449837.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-1339859449837.jpg  
    Last edited by Et-pad; 06-16-2012 at 09:15 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Just a head up for the upcoming Boxor HD for iPad 3 !

BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)
    Why boxor for iPad 3 look like this
    Boxor HD for iPad-1340012473878.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Et-pad View Post
    Why boxor for iPad 3 look like this
    Attachment 591893
    I dont get it, obviously you modded the plist, if you install from scratch you wont get that (or did you do that on purpose?) - please explain more on what do you mean with "this"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs down Sorry
    Sorry I just realize that i copy my current.plist from my old boxor hd for iPad and overwrite the new one

I delete the "pinn app frame" and forgot to replace it with the new one
    Last edited by Et-pad; 06-19-2012 at 03:56 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Badging the Avatar?
    First off: Falcon. Love this theme. I've been using it for a while now, and I have to say that I love the improvements you've made. Secondly, being the type to never let things lie, and a little bit of a coder myself, I made a few tweaks here and there to suit my needs/desires.

I made the pinned app section 3 panes, and the right sidebar 2, with badges for facebook/mint/mail and other apps I have there. It's just how I like to roll. Big whoop there.

Right now though, I'm having a bit of a time trying to get a badge placed over the avatar (landscape mode). I've modded it so it opens imessage, and I can get the appicon there no problem-but when I try to modify the frame placement, the screen gets...woogy (usually all black, and I have to load a backup current.plst and respring).

I was wondering if you have any ideas for frame placement of a badge icon over that avatar.

Here's a bit of what I've got so far (without the avatar badging in place), I also changed the landscape mode indicator...because I respring a lot with the other hacks I'm constantly working on.

Boxor HD for iPad-landscapemode.jpgBoxor HD for iPad-2012-06-26-12.18.jpgBoxor HD for iPad-2012-06-26-12.34.jpg

Thanks

I followed your guide on creating icons however mine always show like this. In your video once you have dragged the icon over the corners are cut off automatically. Doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I could quite easily resize it to the same width as the black box however the icon looks all distorted and not square.

Boxor HD for iPad-chrome.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlamminUK View Post
    I followed your guide on creating icons however mine always show like this. In your video once you have dragged the icon over the corners are cut off automatically. Doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I could quite easily resize it to the same width as the black box however the icon looks all distorted and not square.

Attachment 596918
    What you're running into is an issue with the clipping mask. As long as you paste your image below the gmail icon in the template, you should be fine. However, I've had some issues from time to time, and that's when I used a layer mask to seal off those annoying overlaps. If Chrome's the only icon you're adding, I spent some time after doing the above screenshots and made a spiffy icon.

Boxor HD for iPad-chrome.png

Don't ask why I spent as much time on the perspective and reflection as I did...I just REALLY like Chrome.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is AWESOME but I'm having problems with it. The weather icond will not load, just a blue box with a ? and the pinned applications disapear if I resping or reboot my iPad. The pinned apps area has several apps already pinned on both pages along with a lot of empty place holders but if pin the apps I want they disapear after a respring or reboot. iPad 1G iOS 5.1.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Following instructions in the how to guide i was able to make mods to the BIG Icons and the apps they launch in 'current.plist'. I tried to duplicate in 'Current-LandscapeMode2.plist' thinking that would duplicate my Big Icons and the apps they launch in landscape but it did not work. Any help on making the same mods to Big Icons and the apps they launch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any chance of getting a few BIG Icons made? I need Cisco Webex, Something with a mouse on it (for BT Mouse) and one for an app by Game Changer called Little Leauge score keeper (icon image below).

Boxor HD for iPad-logo-llscorekeeper.png

Would also like to change the Avatar to a pic of my son. Message me and I can email you pic. I don't know if Avatar and BIG Icons are the same size for portrait/landscape? If not then I need each in both sizes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Following the user guide I changed around some if the Big Icons and the apps they launch. I moved the BIG ICON for mail up one place and put Evernote in the 3rd spot. Now my badge for email appears on my Evernote icon. How can I get the badge back to the mail icon?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is easily one of the best =D However I have noticed in landscape for whatever reason, the Facebook widget and the apps are kind of blurry (working on an iPad 1)

Green Apple
    Thanks

iOS
    Last edited by dbc00per; 02-06-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

iOS 6.1 with evasi0n jailbreak has created a crashing issue with the lockscreen, is there any way to remove the lock screen completely and revert back to stock iPad lock screen. If its a matter of simply removing code...could you kindly paste the code section from the plist I should remove. I would be great full and would donate $2 more bucks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dbc00per View Post
    iOS 6.1 with evasi0n jailbreak has created a crashing issue with the lockscreen, is there any way to remove the lock screen completely and revert back to stock iPad lock screen. If its a matter of simply removing code...could you kindly paste the code section from the plist I should remove. I would be great full and would donate $2 more bucks
    to disable lockscreen, find this line

<key>LockView</key>
    edit to

<key>LockViewOFF</key>
    transfer back and respring

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    to disable lockscreen, find this line

edit to

transfer back and respring
    I tried what you said and it still doesn't work.
    I'm currently in safe mode posting this. Would love to use the theme, and don't mind donating if you can fix it.