Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

I just paid for this theme, but how can i get it downloaded?

Great theme!

I got a problem tho.

The wheather widget does not show an icon ,instead there is a big "?" in the middle of the screen. Anyone can help me to fix this problem?

Question about the weather widget. I was wondering how I could change the weather widget to accept canadian postal codes. Right now it only allows US postal codes but I live in Canada so it isn't much use for me.

Great app though,

Thanks

Any updates for the new ipad? It's very pixelated on it...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Et-pad (06-18-2012)

-1339813209974.jpg

Look what mine turn out

Is there a way to have one whole screen with no widgets and just all big icons?

I have tried but it turn out like you see
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1339859449837.jpg   -1339859449837.jpg  
    Last edited by Et-pad; 06-16-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Just a head up for the upcoming Boxor HD for iPad 3 !

BoxorHD for iPad 3 (Retina)
    Why boxor for iPad 3 look like this
    -1340012473878.jpg

Thumbs down Sorry
    Sorry I just realize that i copy my current.plist from my old boxor hd for iPad and overwrite the new one

I delete the "pinn app frame" and forgot to replace it with the new one
    Last edited by Et-pad; 06-19-2012 at 04:56 AM.

Default Badging the Avatar?
    First off: Falcon. Love this theme. I've been using it for a while now, and I have to say that I love the improvements you've made. Secondly, being the type to never let things lie, and a little bit of a coder myself, I made a few tweaks here and there to suit my needs/desires.

I made the pinned app section 3 panes, and the right sidebar 2, with badges for facebook/mint/mail and other apps I have there. It's just how I like to roll. Big whoop there.

Right now though, I'm having a bit of a time trying to get a badge placed over the avatar (landscape mode). I've modded it so it opens imessage, and I can get the appicon there no problem-but when I try to modify the frame placement, the screen gets...woogy (usually all black, and I have to load a backup current.plst and respring).

I was wondering if you have any ideas for frame placement of a badge icon over that avatar.

Here's a bit of what I've got so far (without the avatar badging in place), I also changed the landscape mode indicator...because I respring a lot with the other hacks I'm constantly working on.

-landscapemode.jpg-2012-06-26-12.18.jpg-2012-06-26-12.34.jpg

I followed your guide on creating icons however mine always show like this. In your video once you have dragged the icon over the corners are cut off automatically. Doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I could quite easily resize it to the same width as the black box however the icon looks all distorted and not square.

-chrome.png

Quote Originally Posted by SlamminUK View Post
    I followed your guide on creating icons however mine always show like this. In your video once you have dragged the icon over the corners are cut off automatically. Doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I could quite easily resize it to the same width as the black box however the icon looks all distorted and not square.

-chrome.png
    What you're running into is an issue with the clipping mask. As long as you paste your image below the gmail icon in the template, you should be fine. However, I've had some issues from time to time, and that's when I used a layer mask to seal off those annoying overlaps. If Chrome's the only icon you're adding, I spent some time after doing the above screenshots and made a spiffy icon.

-chrome.png

Don't ask why I spent as much time on the perspective and reflection as I did...I just REALLY like Chrome.

This theme is AWESOME but I'm having problems with it. The weather icond will not load, just a blue box with a ? and the pinned applications disapear if I resping or reboot my iPad. The pinned apps area has several apps already pinned on both pages along with a lot of empty place holders but if pin the apps I want they disapear after a respring or reboot. iPad 1G iOS 5.1.1

Following instructions in the how to guide i was able to make mods to the BIG Icons and the apps they launch in 'current.plist'. I tried to duplicate in 'Current-LandscapeMode2.plist' thinking that would duplicate my Big Icons and the apps they launch in landscape but it did not work. Any help on making the same mods to Big Icons and the apps they launch

Any chance of getting a few BIG Icons made? I need Cisco Webex, Something with a mouse on it (for BT Mouse) and one for an app by Game Changer called Little Leauge score keeper (icon image below).

-logo-llscorekeeper.png

Would also like to change the Avatar to a pic of my son. Message me and I can email you pic. I don't know if Avatar and BIG Icons are the same size for portrait/landscape? If not then I need each in both sizes.

Following the user guide I changed around some if the Big Icons and the apps they launch. I moved the BIG ICON for mail up one place and put Evernote in the 3rd spot. Now my badge for email appears on my Evernote icon. How can I get the badge back to the mail icon?

This theme is easily one of the best =D However I have noticed in landscape for whatever reason, the Facebook widget and the apps are kind of blurry (working on an iPad 1)

iOS
    Last edited by dbc00per; 02-06-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast