Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 751

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

  1. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by dbc00per View Post
    Is there a way to remove application from the applications section, specially fieldtest adsheet and other apps that are not supposed to be visible
    You can try to hide it using SBSetting not sure why DreamBoard unhide those apps

  2. #662
    Sbsettings won't hide the apps in the application drop down menu I hit fieldtest today on accident and it jacked me all up locked up screen hard re-set seven times before getting back to functional.....no fun

  3. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by dbc00per View Post
    Sbsettings won't hide the apps in the application drop down menu I hit fieldtest today on accident and it jacked me all up locked up screen hard re-set seven times before getting back to functional.....no fun
    Sorry to hear that but I'm just theme creator. I can do nothing about it

  4. #664
    wooh 3 weeks vacation and i get a lockscreen and a white version, mail me the discount link fast keep up the good work man

  5. #665

  6. #666
    Falcon212

    Thanks for creating an awesome theme for the ipad! I wanted to know if you could send me the .psd file for the facebook frame window. I want to change the title and i can't on this .png.

    Thanks

  7. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by lozell_m View Post
    Falcon212

    Thanks for creating an awesome theme for the ipad! I wanted to know if you could send me the .psd file for the facebook frame window. I want to change the title and i can't on this .png.

    Thanks
    I have included inside the EXTRA folder

  8. #668
    Thanks, I completely forgot to look in the most obvious place.

    Now, for my next question. Instead of using the facebook widget, I replaced it with the photo widget on my ipad. Is there a way to have the photo widget look in one folder for pics sized for the landscape window & another folder for pics sized for the portrait window? When I rotate to landscape mode my pics aren't showing correctly in this windows since it's shaped differently.

    Thanks again...

  9. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by lozell_m View Post
    Thanks, I completely forgot to look in the most obvious place.

    Now, for my next question. Instead of using the facebook widget, I replaced it with the photo widget on my ipad. Is there a way to have the photo widget look in one folder for pics sized for the landscape window & another folder for pics sized for the portrait window? When I rotate to landscape mode my pics aren't showing correctly in this windows since it's shaped differently.

    Thanks again...
    you can try two different widget instead of one, and change the size of each widget differently it should work that way

  10. #670
    Thanks for the quick response.
    How and where do I tell it to run 2 different widgets?

    Sorry to keep bugging you, but also, is there a way to make the widget show the photos with no repeats until after they have all showed once because i'm seeing some pics several times before it shows other pics. If not or if its to much of a hassle don't sweat it.
    Thanks again...

    Nevermind about the how to run the widgets. After a little digging I found what I need to do.
    Last edited by lozell_m; 08-11-2011 at 08:07 AM.

  11. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by lozell_m View Post
    Thanks for the quick response.
    How and where do I tell it to run 2 different widgets?

    Sorry to keep bugging you, but also, is there a way to make the widget show the photos with no repeats until after they have all showed once because i'm seeing some pics several times before it shows other pics. If not or if its to much of a hassle don't sweat it.
    Thanks again...

    Nevermind about the how to run the widgets. After a little digging I found what I need to do.
    Sorry I assume you know how to change since I didn't include PhotoWidget on BoxorHD for iPad, juste dit the current plist and point the widget to open the PhotoWidget.

    Regarding the order of the photo, not sure of I can help with that, its in random order

  12. #672
    Falcon212

    Where do I edit my current.plist file to make boxor rotating counter-clockwise?

  13. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by lozell_m View Post
    Falcon212

    Where do I edit my current.plist file to make boxor rotating counter-clockwise?
    That is the default rotation in the latest version

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (08-12-2011)

  15. #674
    if I update to the latest version will it erase all of the changes & custom settings that i've made to my current file?

    Thanks...

  16. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by lozell_m View Post
    if I update to the latest version will it erase all of the changes & custom settings that i've made to my current file?

    Thanks...
    Yes but save a copy of it somewhere so you can paste them back in

  17. #676
    Anyway to get a clock on the lock screen

  18. #677

  19. #678
    I could use some help please. I am trying to change the avatar icon with a mail icon. I got it to change but it shrinks it down to the size of the avatar was and not the size of a big icon. How would I make it bigger? I hope that makes sense.

  20. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by mws1986 View Post
    I could use some help please. I am trying to change the avatar icon with a mail icon. I got it to change but it shrinks it down to the size of the avatar was and not the size of a big icon. How would I make it bigger? I hope that makes sense.
    the screen is not occupied to show bigicon size, if you still want it, you can edit the red part to 218,150

    Code:
    		<key>avatar</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array><string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string></array>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>22,91,135,135</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/Avatar.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>avatar</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>avatar2</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array><string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string></array>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>92,866,135,135</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/Avatar.png</string>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>avatar2</string>
    		</dict>

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    mws1986 (08-21-2011)

  22. #680
    Thank you that did what I wanted it to do.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •