+ Reply
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by dbc00per Ok, here's my dilemma, I've got my theme modified quite a bit 20 big icons on my portrait page, changed calendar to notes, the boxor hd
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbc00per View Post
    Ok, here's my dilemma, I've got my theme modified quite a bit 20 big icons on my portrait page, changed calendar to notes, the boxor hd portion (top left) I've changed to a custom icon that launches my war of words app. The problem is when go into landscape mode this portion of code is now sitting overtop of my big SBicons on the righthand side. I've tried just removing the code from the plist but that doesn't seem to be working. There is a section that states do not edit this code below unless you know what your doing. Just below that is a start avatar "code" & end avatar section. I've removed this from all plists but I'm pretty much a newb hack who understands a little what I doing but not a lot. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated
    Screenshots?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bottom right second SBicon area the bomb.png is what I'm trying to remove it's linked to opening and closing dreamboard

Another one

This is how my portrait mode looks which is correct no errors

This is the code in portrait mode on the regular plist that I modified to open my war of words app

And this is the code i "think" if have to edit or remove on the landscape plist
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312303163.759543.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312303430.109697.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312304083.720762.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312304528.787147.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312304722.211506.jpg  
    Last edited by dbc00per; 08-02-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Double pic post

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Bottom right second SBicon area the bomb.png is what I'm trying to remove it's linked to opening and closing dreamboard

Another one

This is how my portrait mode looks which is correct no errors

This is the code in portrait mode on the regular plist that I modified to open my war of words app

And this is the code i "think" if have to edit or remove on the landscape plist
    If you want to just replace the avatar and the what app it should open, you only need to edit the red part and replace the Avatar.png with other image and make sure it has the same size. I you did this, you shouldn't get the "image not appearing"

Code:
    		<key>avatar</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<array><string>launch com.wynd.dreamboard</string></array>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>22,91,135,135</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<string>$ROOT/Images/Avatar.png</string>
    			<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    			<key>id</key><string>avatar</string>
    		</dict>
    		<key>avatar2</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>92,866,135,135</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>id</key><string>avatar2</string>
    		</dict>

Green Apple
    Thanks

It's not about it appearing or not because its placement and function are working properly in portrait mode. "My" error is only location in landscape mode. If you notice on these reposted images "in landscape mode" is were my issue lies. Notice the photos icon right hand side, see how the bomb/avatar.png is layered overtop of the photos button. It's working as it should. Buts it's location is supposed to be upper left corner not overlapping bottom right

Note when i scroll down to empty spots for future sbicon apps and such notice how the bomb.png doesn't move

I'm making a guess here but the portion of the code that designates location of "said" image seems to be my problem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312361019.717653.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1312362893.583204.jpg  
    Last edited by dbc00per; 08-03-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks

It's not about it appearing or not because its placement and function are working properly in portrait mode. "My" error is only location in landscape mode. If you notice on these reposted images "in landscape mode" is were my issue lies. Notice the photos icon right hand side, see how the bomb/avatar.png is layered overtop of the photos button. It's working as it should. Buts it's location is supposed to be upper left corner not overlapping bottom right

Cropped smaller screenshot and screenshot when scrolled to empty spots for future sbicon apps and such

I'm making a guess here but the portion of the code that designates location of "said" image seems to be my problem
    oh ! you're using the code from the other landscape mode

try changing the frame of your avatar2 to this

Code:
    		<key>avatar2</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>Actions</key>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>92,866,135,135</string>
    			<key>Image</key>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>-90</integer>
    			<key>id</key><string>avatar2</string>
    		</dict>

Green Apple
    Thanks

Once again thank you falcon. Asked you before for a link to ur paypal for another donation well deserved, send it my way

Thanks

Once again thank you falcon. Asked you before for a link to ur paypal for another donation well deserved, send it my way
    I have my PayPal email on my signature below

8. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

dbc00per (08-03-2011)

Thanks

Does anybody have the plist for this theme. My uncle has an iPad and this theme but doesn't have a clue on how to do any of the editing and ssh into the ipad so if anyone could send me the plist it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hassane14 View Post
    Does anybody have the plist for this theme. My uncle has an iPad and this theme but doesn't have a clue on how to do any of the editing and ssh into the ipad so if anyone could send me the plist it would be much appreciated
    Mmm... this actually paid theme, you might want to ask your uncle to send the whole theme package to you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm new to the iPad and this theme and am having a problem getting landscape mode rotated counter clockwise. I used iFile to put the current.plist in the trash and renamed the landscapemode2.plist to current.plist. Now the lockscreen is displayed in the correct landscape orientation but the theme itself is upside down. Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dolfan08 View Post
    I'm new to the iPad and this theme and am having a problem getting landscape mode rotated counter clockwise. I used iFile to put the current.plist in the trash and renamed the landscapemode2.plist to current.plist. Now the lockscreen is displayed in the correct landscape orientation but the theme itself is upside down. Any ideas?
    I'm not sure what you mean by upside down, no one has any problem with it thus far. can you elaborate more ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by upside down, no one has any problem with it thus far. can you elaborate more ?
    I want to get the theme in landscape counter clockwise because of the case I am using. I renamed the lndscapemode2.plist like the guide said, but only the lockscreen changed to the correct orientation. So, when I turn on the iPad in landscape mode, the lockscreen shows the way I want it to, but when I unlock it the homescreen is upside down.

Thanks

can you take a picture using the phone and show it to me ? meanwhile I will look into it

I just tried and not facing any problem at all, perhaps you should off the orientation lock ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boxor HD for iPad-imag0167.jpg   Boxor HD for iPad-imag0168.jpg  
    Last edited by dolfan08; 08-05-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Pics

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    can you take a picture using the phone and show it to me ? meanwhile I will look into it

I just tried and not facing any problem at all, perhaps you should off the orientation lock ?
    got it working. Just in case anyone else has this problem I reinstalled the theme from Cydia then applied the default theme in DreamBoard. Turned the iPad in portrait mode and used iFile to rename the plist then repring. Launched DreamBoard and selected the theme. Works great now.
    Last edited by dolfan08; 08-05-2011 at 08:51 AM. Reason: update

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dolfan08 View Post
    I want to get the theme in landscape counter clockwise because of the case I am using. I renamed the lndscapemode2.plist like the guide said, but only the lockscreen changed to the correct orientation. So, when I turn on the iPad in landscape mode, the lockscreen shows the way I want it to, but when I unlock it the homescreen is upside down.
    The issue is that you deleted the old plist, that one would have rotated the way you are asking the other one your using rotates the other way re download the theme to get the other one back

Thanks

Mmm... this actually paid theme, you might want to ask your uncle to send the whole theme package to you
    oh thanks anyways, I'm gonna see him soon so no worries

can i at least have the psd cos i wanna make some icons?! (bored and want to contribute :P)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hassane14 View Post
    oh thanks anyways, I'm gonna see him soon so no worries

can i at least have the psd cos i wanna make some icons?! (bored and want to contribute :P)
    sure you can download from here along with the guide

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there a way to remove application from the applications section, specially fieldtest adsheet and other apps that are not supposed to be visible