Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Mmm... this actually paid theme, you might want to ask your uncle to send the whole theme package to you
    oh thanks anyways, I'm gonna see him soon so no worries

can i at least have the psd cos i wanna make some icons?! (bored and want to contribute :P)

Is there a way to remove application from the applications section, specially fieldtest adsheet and other apps that are not supposed to be visible

Sbsettings won't hide the apps in the application drop down menu I hit fieldtest today on accident and it jacked me all up locked up screen hard re-set seven times before getting back to functional.....no fun

wooh 3 weeks vacation and i get a lockscreen and a white version, mail me the discount link fast keep up the good work man

Falcon212

Thanks for creating an awesome theme for the ipad! I wanted to know if you could send me the .psd file for the facebook frame window. I want to change the title and i can't on this .png.

Thanks

Thanks, I completely forgot to look in the most obvious place.

Now, for my next question. Instead of using the facebook widget, I replaced it with the photo widget on my ipad. Is there a way to have the photo widget look in one folder for pics sized for the landscape window & another folder for pics sized for the portrait window? When I rotate to landscape mode my pics aren't showing correctly in this windows since it's shaped differently.

Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by lozell_m View Post
    Thanks, I completely forgot to look in the most obvious place.

Now, for my next question. Instead of using the facebook widget, I replaced it with the photo widget on my ipad. Is there a way to have the photo widget look in one folder for pics sized for the landscape window & another folder for pics sized for the portrait window? When I rotate to landscape mode my pics aren't showing correctly in this windows since it's shaped differently.

Thanks again...
    you can try two different widget instead of one, and change the size of each widget differently it should work that way

Thanks for the quick response.
    How and where do I tell it to run 2 different widgets?

Sorry to keep bugging you, but also, is there a way to make the widget show the photos with no repeats until after they have all showed once because i'm seeing some pics several times before it shows other pics. If not or if its to much of a hassle don't sweat it.
    Thanks again...

Nevermind about the how to run the widgets. After a little digging I found what I need to do.
    Last edited by lozell_m; 08-11-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks for the quick response.
    How and where do I tell it to run 2 different widgets?

Sorry to keep bugging you, but also, is there a way to make the widget show the photos with no repeats until after they have all showed once because i'm seeing some pics several times before it shows other pics. If not or if its to much of a hassle don't sweat it.
    Thanks again...

Nevermind about the how to run the widgets. After a little digging I found what I need to do.
    Sorry I assume you know how to change since I didn't include PhotoWidget on BoxorHD for iPad, juste dit the current plist and point the widget to open the PhotoWidget.

Regarding the order of the photo, not sure of I can help with that, its in random order

Falcon212

Where do I edit my current.plist file to make boxor rotating counter-clockwise?

Falcon212

Where do I edit my current.plist file to make boxor rotating counter-clockwise?
    That is the default rotation in the latest version

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (08-12-2011)

if I update to the latest version will it erase all of the changes & custom settings that i've made to my current file?

Thanks...

if I update to the latest version will it erase all of the changes & custom settings that i've made to my current file?

Thanks...
    Yes but save a copy of it somewhere so you can paste them back in

Anyway to get a clock on the lock screen

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast