Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Itsifile with 57 notifications (from mail) and twitter with 6 notifications from appstore

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    which icon that still has the notification ? which icon number from the top ?

for the winterboard theme, you have to delete the cache folder, its under _library/cache/icons/BoxorHD-iPad delete the whole red color folder, the winterboard should theme your icon now
    And ideletedthatfolder, i respringed and reapplied an it just created the exact same folder, and not my winterboard icons
    Last edited by MewSek; 07-28-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Just another wise man!

Probably a stupid question, but I haven't been able to find the answer yet. How often does the Facebook-widget refresh automatically? And is there a way to make it refresh manually?

Quote Originally Posted by anakha View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but I haven't been able to find the answer yet. How often does the Facebook-widget refresh automatically? And is there a way to make it refresh manually?
    You can "tap" Facebook inside the widget and it will make it refresh, the auto refresh is whatever Facebook has the mobile site set to...

I just purchased it and paid with paypal but it's still asking me to pay for it on cydia. How do I go about installing this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by michintom View Post
    I just purchased it and paid with paypal but it's still asking me to pay for it on cydia. How do I go about installing this theme?
    Since you paid with paypal you have to now wait for falcon to wake up and email you the link, if you had just bought it on cydia you would have been able to download right away, however if you want it now and do not want to wait, you can buy it again in cydia, and trust me it is worth the double payment

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Since you paid with paypal you have to now wait for falcon to wake up and email you the link, if you had just bought it on cydia you would have been able to download right away, however if you want it now and do not want to wait, you can buy it again in cydia, and trust me it is worth the double payment
    Should of bought it fro, cydia in the first place. I'll go and buy it on cydia again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to michintom For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-28-2011)

Should of bought it fro, cydia in the first place. I'll go and buy it on cydia again.
    This theme is so worth it!! I promis! Not to mention the amazing support you will receive from falcon

This theme is so worth it!! I promis! Not to mention the amazing support you will receive from falcon
    Just bought it again on my ipad and iphone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to michintom For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-28-2011)

Sweetness!!

I have them on both as well

This is how long I've come Looks really good IMHO.

EDIT: Links now works ^^ Imageshack - ipad2001s.png & Imageshack - ipad2002.png

Ty falcon for this theme
    Last edited by MewSek; 07-28-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    Just another wise man!

So I was trying to change the contacts on current.plist to "Pocket informant" but it will not change. I found that its called "pocketinformantiPad" nothing else next to it so I changed apple.MobileAddressBook to launch.com.pocketinformantiPad but it will not open so I must have done something else. Anyone who has this app know exactly what to type in

Thank you guys for the awesome support !

Quote Originally Posted by MewSek View Post
    This is how long I've come Looks really good IMHO.

EDIT: Links now works ^^ Imageshack - ipad2001s.png & Imageshack - ipad2002.png

Ty falcon for this theme
    now, that is badass mod ! glad you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    So I was trying to change the contacts on current.plist to "Pocket informant" but it will not change. I found that its called "pocketinformantiPad" nothing else next to it so I changed apple.MobileAddressBook to launch.com.pocketinformantiPad but it will not open so I must have done something else. Anyone who has this app know exactly what to type in
    The easiest way to find the bundleid is by taping the Edit Mode inside the theme and tap one of the icons inside Pinned Apps folder, after that you will see list of app, below of each name is the Bundle ID you need to write down (case sensitive)

Yeah I did that(Everything else works by the way) but it does not load the app..in edit mode its called pocketinformantiPad..there is no com or anything like that, just pocketinformantiPad
    Also, do you know in the Applications folder(Not the pinned apps one) how to make it larger when I click on it? I have seen other screenshots of people's theme where it looks really big when opened, mine I have to keep scrolling down to see the apps
    If you could make a tweetings HD png for me that would be great..appreciate all your help!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Yeah I did that(Everything else works by the way) but it does not load the app..in edit mode its called pocketinformantiPad..there is no com or anything like that, just pocketinformantiPad
    Also, do you know in the Applications folder(Not the pinned apps one) how to make it larger when I click on it? I have seen other screenshots of people's theme where it looks really big when opened, mine I have to keep scrolling down to see the apps
    If you could make a tweetings HD png for me that would be great..appreciate all your help!
    copy and paste this into the proper place -
    <string>launch pocketinformantiPad</string>

I created a big icon for it, and Falcon has it available here - http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-29-2011)

If anyone has modded the calendar section, top right, I was wondering how this is done. In it's current form it's a HTML coded page. Can I just replace that with a plist coded page to have it open an app of my choosing or is it something more labor intensive because it's set up as a widget. I just want to change it to open a single app.

Quote Originally Posted by dbc00per View Post
    If anyone has modded the calendar section, top right, I was wondering how this is done. In it's current form it's a HTML coded page. Can I just replace that with a plist coded page to have it open an app of my choosing or is it something more labor intensive because it's set up as a widget. I just want to change it to open a single app.
    you can configure the top right calendar to open any app, just edit the red part

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.mobilecal</string></array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>11,8,135,135</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/Widgets/Date/DateBox.png</string>
    					<key>UserInteraction</key><true/>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>

BoxorHD for iPad Update

Download: If you purchased from forum, download from the same link I gave, If you purchased from Cydia, wait for it to be appeared (depends on how fast ModMyI will approve the update)

Changelog

v.1.2
    - Added Built-in LockScreen (portrait and landscape)
    - Includes alternative plist to rotate both side of landscape mode
    - BigIcon column now carries 15 icons
    - The plist is know interchangeable with BoxorHD-iPad Ceramic White
    - The plist is compatible with the online how-to-guide: http://tinyurl.com/BoxorHD-iPad-Guide

##################################################

Built-in LockScreen in both Portrait and Landscape Mode

- "Slide down to unlock" method to unlock you iPad
    - Release to unlock method (inspired by Twitter app)
    - Launch Calendar app from LockScreen

Portrait LockScreen

Landscape LockScreen

- Reveal hidden Calendar view in Landscape mode

##################################################

BoxorHD for iPad How-to Guide

Is anyone else having issues with the Facebook Widget? For some reason the Facebook page isn't resizing to the widget box on my iPad.

In other words, I have to scroll to the right to view certain things.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

AWESOME cant wait for it

Will my edited things (icons,widgets, widgetframes etc reset or still be there?)

Not sure why, but the calendar widget isn't updating the right date unless I respring every day. Is there a way to fix this?

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast