+ Reply
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by falcon212 why ?! Lol Lol posted that video was coming on the wrong thread lmao
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    why ?! Lol
    Lol posted that video was coming on the wrong thread lmao

Thanks

LOL ! nice sig btw ! 3D effect ! haha very creative
    Pk made that or me, I explained it on the other thread

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Falcon,

Thanks a lot for this wonderful theme and your patient replies to all questions. I'm completely new to the world of Apple and Dreamboard and jailbreaking, so I've been learning a lot these past days from reading your responses to the questions of others. I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Could I ask you to make a few big icons for me? I'm looking for icons for the NOS Teletekst-app (com.eoffice.Teletekst), Sid Meier's Pirates and Ticket to Ride. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anakha View Post
    Hi Falcon,

Thanks a lot for this wonderful theme and your patient replies to all questions. I'm completely new to the world of Apple and Dreamboard and jailbreaking, so I've been learning a lot these past days from reading your responses to the questions of others. I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Could I ask you to make a few big icons for me? I'm looking for icons for the NOS Teletekst-app (com.eoffice.Teletekst), Sid Meier's Pirates and Ticket to Ride. Thanks!
    here ya go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

anakha (07-27-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That was incredibly fast! Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Falcon, quick question: I was watching Moose's video and he said you had updated the black version to incorporate the new changes from the white version. I brought the white version directly from you but got the black version via Cydia. I went to the installed app section in Cydia on my iPad 2 and reinstalled the black version. It seems the old version was reinstalled, since I didn't see the new features. Is the new updated black version pushed up to Cydia yet? If not, how do I update the black version?

Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Falcon, quick question: I was watching Moose's video and he said you had updated the black version to incorporate the new changes from the white version. I brought the white version directly from you but got the black version via Cydia. I went to the installed app section in Cydia on my iPad 2 and reinstalled the black version. It seems the old version was reinstalled, since I didn't see the new features. Is the new updated black version pushed up to Cydia yet? If not, how do I update the black version?

Thanks.
    That was a mistake on my part, so sorry falcon, that was "let's say a teaser" by accident lol, he is "going" to update the black, it just has not been released yet, sorry for the confusion

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That was a mistake on my part, so sorry falcon, that was "let's say a teaser" by accident lol, he is "going" to update the black, it just has not been released yet, sorry for the confusion
    Moose, no problem. Great video, very useful info.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Moose, no problem. Great video, very useful info.
    Thank you!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I purchased the theme from Cydia 2 days ago and I love it, great job!

When I was customizing it I saw the white version on the forum that had lockscreen etc.
    I was just wondering if this will ever come to the black version? Has it been submitted to Cydia or is it in work? I just like the black version more so im really hoping for the update.

If this has already be answered, sorry for asking again ..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MewSek View Post
    Hi, I purchased the theme from Cydia 2 days ago and I love it, great job!

When I was customizing it I saw the white version on the forum that had lockscreen etc.
    I was just wondering if this will ever come to the black version? Has it been submitted to Cydia or is it in work? I just like the black version more so im really hoping for the update.

If this has already be answered, sorry for asking again ..
    Lol yeah it has, look up 4 posts

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I see...

Well atleast it's coming

Just holding my thumbs it doesnt take too long

One more question -
    When I edited my current.plist to change the big icons, only the icons is portrait mode was changed. Which lines should I edit to change the big icons is landscape? Or am I just doing something wrong here? ^^
    Just another wise man!

Thanks

I see...

Well atleast it's coming

Just holding my thumbs it doesnt take too long

One more question -
    When I edited my current.plist to change the big icons, only the icons is portrait mode was changed. Which lines should I edit to change the big icons is landscape? Or am I just doing something wrong here? ^^
    The code is duplicated, just find the same code you changed and change it again in the current.plist, portrait is first then landscape in the code

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Got two questions -

-When i change the big icons, the notification badges are still there , how do i get rid of them?

-How do i get my winterboard theme icons in-theme as ive seen on some pictures?

For both of these, I have rebooted, resprung, reapplied.

Only option reinstall theme?
    Just another wise man!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

Got two questions -

-When i change the big icons, the notification badges are still there , how do i get rid of them?

-How do i get my winterboard theme icons in-theme as ive seen on some pictures?

For both of these, I have rebooted, resprung, reapplied.

Only option reinstall theme?
    which icon that still has the notification ? which icon number from the top ?

for the winterboard theme, you have to delete the cache folder, its under _library/cache/icons/BoxorHD-iPad delete the whole red color folder, the winterboard should theme your icon now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Itsifile with 57 notifications (from mail) and twitter with 6 notifications from appstore

which icon that still has the notification ? which icon number from the top ?

for the winterboard theme, you have to delete the cache folder, its under _library/cache/icons/BoxorHD-iPad delete the whole red color folder, the winterboard should theme your icon now
    And ideletedthatfolder, i respringed and reapplied an it just created the exact same folder, and not my winterboard icons
    Last edited by MewSek; 07-28-2011 at 06:13 AM.
    Just another wise man!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Probably a stupid question, but I haven't been able to find the answer yet. How often does the Facebook-widget refresh automatically? And is there a way to make it refresh manually?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anakha View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but I haven't been able to find the answer yet. How often does the Facebook-widget refresh automatically? And is there a way to make it refresh manually?
    You can "tap" Facebook inside the widget and it will make it refresh, the auto refresh is whatever Facebook has the mobile site set to...