+ Reply
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 751

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This is looking so good how long before we get hour hands on it ? Good to see some themes for the iPad ,got this on my phone love it
...
  1. #41
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Uk maryport
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    This is looking so good how long before we get hour hands on it ?
    Good to see some themes for the iPad ,got this on my phone love it and the ls to

  2. #42

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (06-09-2011)

  4. #43
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    If all goes well, I'll be releasing this this coming weekends
    *fingers crossed* for this going well!!! ;-)

  5. #44
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Kewl bro!! Kepp up the good work

  6. #45
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Boxor HD for iPad is here !

    Release date: very soon !

    Features:

    - 2 MODES (Portrait and Landscape mode in 1 theme)
    - Make your iPad personal, put your own photo on the the theme (click to access DreamBoard)
    - Dedicated Live Calendar icon (showing current day and date)
    - Vertically scrollable Big Icons, you can choose from over 300+ icons from here - Boxor HD for DreamBoard pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    - Pinned Apps (both on portrait and landscape mode carry different apps)
    - Glorious AllApps view on Landscape mode
    - Facebook widgets (on both modes, this can be configured to open different website)

    Please also check out Boxor HD for iPhone / iPodTouch

    Screenshots:





    Video Preview:



  7. #46
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Boxor HD for iPad is here !

    Release date: very soon !

    Features:

    - 2 MODES (Portrait and Landscape mode in 1 theme)
    - Make your iPad personal, put your own photo on the the theme (click to access DreamBoard)
    - Dedicated Live Calendar icon (showing current day and date)
    - Vertically scrollable Big Icons, you can choose from over 300+ icons from here - Boxor HD for DreamBoard pictures by falconhd - Photobucket
    - Pinned Apps (both on portrait and landscape mode carry different apps)
    - Glorious AllApps view on Landscape mode
    - Facebook widgets (on both modes, this can be configured to open different website)

    Please also check out Boxor HD for iPhone / iPodTouch

    Screenshots:





    Video Preview:


    when can I test? When can I test? When can I test? Lol ;-)

    Well you are the first my friend to do the landscape switch!!! Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-11-2011 at 11:25 AM.

  8. #47
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    when can I test? When can I test? When can I test? Lol ;-)

    Well you are the first my friend to do the landscape switch!!! Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!
    Indeed I am It's 1.30am here ! I just wanna show you guys how it would look like, goin to release tomorrow for sure, just need to packing the psd file and everything for the release

    Just like Steve Jobs says, "I'm really excited"

  9. #48
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Indeed I am It's 1.30am here ! I just wanna show you guys how it would look like, goin to release tomorrow for sure, just need to packing the psd file and everything for the release

    Just like Steve Jobs says, "I'm really excited"
    You should be!!!! A work of art my friend!! Fantastic job!!! Just absolutely amazing!! Love your iPhone version and now in love with you iPad version!! ;-) can't wait to donate!!! Let me know ASAP so I can be the first lol ;-)

  10. #49
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 198 Times in 74 Posts

    OMG! I think I have never been so sure I would buy a theme like I am now. This is absolutely amazing! I really hope my iPad can handle the memory usage from Dreamboard, because this theme is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!

    Thanks!!!
    @WinfisDesign

  11. #50

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (06-11-2011)

  13. #51
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,670
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 888 Times in 471 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thank you guys expect the theme to be released soon. Sorry for the wait, there were slight hiccup, but it's all good now
    I send you the money hope 3€ is enough xp
    Off to bed now xp 05.14 am here

  14. #52
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thank you guys expect the theme to be released soon. Sorry for the wait, there were slight hiccup, but it's all good now
    Well let's have it lol ;-p

  15. #53

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (06-11-2011)

  17. #54
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Give me 15 minutes and it should be up
    Patiently waiting, well maybe not patiently lol ;-)

    Ok, it's been 15 mins... Lmao!!! ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-11-2011 at 10:23 PM.

  18. #55
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

    Okay its up ! check first page, I hope its not too expensive considering the amount of work and time I have put on making this theme

    ---

    Notes:

    Since iPad has a very limited RAM, please do the following when you want to install the theme

    - MAKE SURE you set correct permission to "Cache folder" and "Current.plist" to Read Write Execute or 777 (Rewriteable)
    - Make sure you cache the icon before using it (with this it could save more RAM)

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (06-11-2011)

  20. #56
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!! Awesome job falcon, you have out done yourself!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (06-12-2011)

  22. #57
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 198 Times in 74 Posts

    Looing forward to receiving the email with the theme!

    Thanks a lot, Falcon!!!

    EDIT: Message received! Going to try it right away!

    EDIT 2: Freaking awesome!

    EDIT 3: Why are you reading a post edited 3 times? Go purchase the theme! :P
    Last edited by winfis; 06-12-2011 at 12:29 AM.
    @WinfisDesign

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (06-12-2011)

  24. #58

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    winfis (06-12-2011)

  26. #59
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    I just feel like saying this again ...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;-)

  27. #60
    Theme Creator winfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Callus, Catalonia
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 198 Times in 74 Posts

    I've been playing around with it and it's awesome, Falcon!

    Is there a way to add an icon for iPod, Gamecenter and some other apps that won't show up? I tried adding a file inside the icons folder, but it didn't work.
    @WinfisDesign

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts