Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Thanks @WilfredWulff, that would be helpful information for some of us !
    NO, thank you @Falcon212 for this awesome ipad theme for dreamboard. I just suscribe to Modmyi Forums to follow updates on this thread and colaborate with it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WilfredWulff For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-25-2011)

**Deleted
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-25-2011 at 07:16 PM.

why ?! Lol
    Lol posted that video was coming on the wrong thread lmao

LOL ! nice sig btw ! 3D effect ! haha very creative
    Pk made that or me, I explained it on the other thread

Hi Falcon,

Thanks a lot for this wonderful theme and your patient replies to all questions. I'm completely new to the world of Apple and Dreamboard and jailbreaking, so I've been learning a lot these past days from reading your responses to the questions of others. I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Could I ask you to make a few big icons for me? I'm looking for icons for the NOS Teletekst-app (com.eoffice.Teletekst), Sid Meier's Pirates and Ticket to Ride. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by anakha View Post
    Hi Falcon,

Thanks a lot for this wonderful theme and your patient replies to all questions. I'm completely new to the world of Apple and Dreamboard and jailbreaking, so I've been learning a lot these past days from reading your responses to the questions of others. I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Could I ask you to make a few big icons for me? I'm looking for icons for the NOS Teletekst-app (com.eoffice.Teletekst), Sid Meier's Pirates and Ticket to Ride. Thanks!
    here ya go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

anakha (07-27-2011)

That was incredibly fast! Thanks!

Falcon, quick question: I was watching Moose's video and he said you had updated the black version to incorporate the new changes from the white version. I brought the white version directly from you but got the black version via Cydia. I went to the installed app section in Cydia on my iPad 2 and reinstalled the black version. It seems the old version was reinstalled, since I didn't see the new features. Is the new updated black version pushed up to Cydia yet? If not, how do I update the black version?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Falcon, quick question: I was watching Moose's video and he said you had updated the black version to incorporate the new changes from the white version. I brought the white version directly from you but got the black version via Cydia. I went to the installed app section in Cydia on my iPad 2 and reinstalled the black version. It seems the old version was reinstalled, since I didn't see the new features. Is the new updated black version pushed up to Cydia yet? If not, how do I update the black version?

Thanks.
    That was a mistake on my part, so sorry falcon, that was "let's say a teaser" by accident lol, he is "going" to update the black, it just has not been released yet, sorry for the confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That was a mistake on my part, so sorry falcon, that was "let's say a teaser" by accident lol, he is "going" to update the black, it just has not been released yet, sorry for the confusion
    Moose, no problem. Great video, very useful info.

Quote Originally Posted by ndturbo View Post
    Moose, no problem. Great video, very useful info.
    Thank you!!

Hi, I purchased the theme from Cydia 2 days ago and I love it, great job!

When I was customizing it I saw the white version on the forum that had lockscreen etc.
    I was just wondering if this will ever come to the black version? Has it been submitted to Cydia or is it in work? I just like the black version more so im really hoping for the update.

If this has already be answered, sorry for asking again ..

Quote Originally Posted by MewSek View Post
    Hi, I purchased the theme from Cydia 2 days ago and I love it, great job!

When I was customizing it I saw the white version on the forum that had lockscreen etc.
    I was just wondering if this will ever come to the black version? Has it been submitted to Cydia or is it in work? I just like the black version more so im really hoping for the update.

If this has already be answered, sorry for asking again ..
    Lol yeah it has, look up 4 posts

I see...

Well atleast it's coming

Just holding my thumbs it doesnt take too long

One more question -
    When I edited my current.plist to change the big icons, only the icons is portrait mode was changed. Which lines should I edit to change the big icons is landscape? Or am I just doing something wrong here? ^^
    Just another wise man!

I see...

Well atleast it's coming

Just holding my thumbs it doesnt take too long

One more question -
    When I edited my current.plist to change the big icons, only the icons is portrait mode was changed. Which lines should I edit to change the big icons is landscape? Or am I just doing something wrong here? ^^
    The code is duplicated, just find the same code you changed and change it again in the current.plist, portrait is first then landscape in the code

Got two questions -

-When i change the big icons, the notification badges are still there , how do i get rid of them?

-How do i get my winterboard theme icons in-theme as ive seen on some pictures?

For both of these, I have rebooted, resprung, reapplied.

Only option reinstall theme?
    Just another wise man!

Got two questions -

-When i change the big icons, the notification badges are still there , how do i get rid of them?

-How do i get my winterboard theme icons in-theme as ive seen on some pictures?

For both of these, I have rebooted, resprung, reapplied.

Only option reinstall theme?
    which icon that still has the notification ? which icon number from the top ?

for the winterboard theme, you have to delete the cache folder, its under _library/cache/icons/BoxorHD-iPad delete the whole red color folder, the winterboard should theme your icon now

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast