Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Falcon, how would I go about creating another page in portrait mode? I want to make a widgets page with some rss feeds and web widgets since i have an ipad 2. I tried to make another page using a button like the settings page but failed. I just couldn't get the function code to work with existing update settings function. Would I need to create another function? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx for that, but I think u forgott to include the 12 xtra Wallpapers, and the option, to made the pinned App Box and the other boxes semi transparent, and the Clock Widget has the the FaceBook Box, not the Clock Box .
    yeah i didn't forget, Falcon said "all you would need to post would be the widget and current.plist right?" , so I took that to mean that that's all he was fine with me posting. As far as the wallpapers, all you need to do is just add ones you like to the folder- I can post them when I get to the computer later on though...and the Facebook box and folders are all easy fixes in photoshop, plus he said "all you would need to post would be the widget and current.plist right?" and he said they'll be in the white version that isn't out yet but I'll sure post them if he says he's fine with that too- I just know how much work goes into these paid themes and I want to be careful not to post something the developer isn't comfortable with--

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    yeah i didn't forget, Falcon said "all you would need to post would be the widget and current.plist right?" , so I took that to mean that that's all he was fine with me posting. As far as the wallpapers, all you need to do is just add ones you like to the folder- I can post them when I get to the computer later on though...and the Facebook box and folders are all easy fixes in photoshop, plus he said "all you would need to post would be the widget and current.plist right?" and he said they'll be in the white version that isn't out yet but I'll sure post them if he says he's fine with that too- I just know how much work goes into these paid themes and I want to be careful not to post something the developer isn't comfortable with--
    I guess Im being too strict and not too clear yes you can post every changes u made as long as not the whole theme folder Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DECMD View Post
    Falcon, how would I go about creating another page in portrait mode? I want to make a widgets page with some rss feeds and web widgets since i have an ipad 2. I tried to make another page using a button like the settings page but failed. I just couldn't get the function code to work with existing update settings function. Would I need to create another function? Thanks
    This will take some effort to code, which I'm not planning to put. Adding extra page will messed up the animation when the setting is tap. It will more then just adding simple code

4. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Keshakeke22 (07-25-2011)

not too strict my friend, I've just seen many a developer get stepped on (or think they got stepped on) and I don't want to be that guy ...anyway here's all the mods I got- some of my backgrounds aren't uploading I guess I need to clear some of my previously uploaded files to make room- anyway here's what I got--
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by joe97; 07-23-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Those are really nice! Thanks man!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

joe97 (07-23-2011)

sorry I deleted them for a sec, I was trying to get them all in a .zip, I guess my uploaded files list will take a while to update--

-bg6.jpg-bg16.jpg-bg17.jpg-bg11.jpg-bg13.jpg-bg18.jpg-bg5.jpg-bg8.jpg-bg.jpg-bg21.jpg-bg23.jpg-bg9.jpg-bg3.jpg-bg20.jpg
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

9. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

Keshakeke22 (07-25-2011)

Joe97 can we get a Facebook widget frame that's semitransparent like the clock one you did thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Joe97 can we get a Facebook widget frame that's semitransparent like the clock one you did thanks.
    sure thing--

-widgetframe2.png -widgetframe1.png

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

Keshakeke22 (07-25-2011)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

joe97 (07-24-2011)

sure thing--

-widgetframe2.png -widgetframe1.png
    Thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bignighttrain For This Useful Post:

joe97 (07-24-2011)

Can someone make me an modmyi.com widget and a frame for a Facebook replacement thanks

Can someone make me an modmyi.com widget and a frame for a Facebook replacement thanks
    it seems like MMI was one of the pages I tried to replace the FB widget with and it didn't work well (kept crashing iPad)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Keshakeke22 (07-25-2011)

sorry when you said "make me a modmyi.com widget and a frame" I thought you meant you wanted the widget AND the frame--

it seems like MMI was one of the pages I tried to replace the FB widget with and it didn't work well (kept crashing iPad)
    Me too I modded the widget HTML it worked for like 50 seconds then froze and kept respringing Luckly I was able to put it in safe mode it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    there ya go

Falcon were you able to get MMI forum widget HTML working? And thanks again on your quick reply you are a cool dude in my book.

sorry when you said "make me a modmyi.com widget and a frame" I thought you meant you wanted the widget AND the frame--
    Yep joe97 that's what I wanted I tried myself but failed I hate that.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 07-24-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Me too I modded the widget HTML it worked for like 50 seconds then froze and kept respringing Luckly I was able to put it in safe mode it works every time.

Falcon were you able to get MMI forum widget HTML working? And thanks again on your quick reply you are a cool dude in my book.

Yep joe97 that's what I wanted I tried myself but failed I hate that.
    No I didn't try it, but dreamboard html widget is very buggy at the moment, seems like it locking up and crash with other website. I have been receiving report of crashing for Google+ and MMI website, so I guess we shouldn't use these two website for now I really wish I could help the community eliminating the bugs on DreamBoard

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    No I didn't try it, but dreamboard html widget is very buggy at the moment, seems like it locking up and crash with other website. I have been receiving report of crashing for Google+ and MMI website, so I guess we shouldn't use these two website for now I really wish I could help the community eliminating the bugs on DreamBoard
    I wish the creator wouldn't have skipped town on it

Thanks for the info.

Default Add a google+ widget
    I find a way to add a Google Plus stream to the widget while browsing Google+ on my old wm5 Ipaq. Just use https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/ it forces to open in a Basic mobile version. No crashes at all. Sorry, it have the same width problem as facebook and twitter (just wait a dreamboard fix for this).

Just to be sure open https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/ in safari first to check your credentials.

I check all the Boxor HD post and don't find this turnaround, if this old just please ignore.
    Last edited by WilfredWulff; 07-25-2011 at 06:53 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WilfredWulff For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-25-2011)

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast