+ Reply
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by stldirty Theme is awesome! I have a couple questions though. 1) In landscape mode, I am unable to bring up the running apps bar (home double click).
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stldirty View Post
    Theme is awesome! I have a couple questions though.

1) In landscape mode, I am unable to bring up the running apps bar (home double click). It glitches and tries to open form the right of the screen.

2) My facebook widget is showing a fb page wider than the widget. I can scroll over just fine but I'm sure there's a way of making the site not extend past the side border.

3) Any word on a lockscreen for this theme?

Thanks!
    1 yeah that is a limitation of DB cause the theme doesn't actually "rotate" the code just rotates the images to give the appearance that it has rotated, what I do is open an app then double tap the home button, works perfect that way or turn to portrait, not them, just iPad and it then works fine

2 this is also a. Limitation of DB as the website is not made to fit in that window, it's made to have the minimum width as the sixe of the iPhone screen, so this is not fixable

3 it is currently in the works and you can get an idea of what it looks like by looking on the forum for the white version

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Do you actually have those apps installed?
    of course its installed or else why bother clicking on them?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anyone else noticed the general difference in clarity between portrait and landscape, especially in the FB widget?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sifusky View Post
    of course its installed or else why bother clicking on them?
    Just making sure, can you post the code? It may be a firmware difference, apple like to change names and everything between firmware updates to make jailbreaking more difficult, so code and what firmware you are on would be helpful and maybe someone can assist you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    First time posting on this forum after a few months of lurking. I have a few questions. Im not a big fan of the facebook/twitter widgets and was wondering if there was any way to have an interactive tasklist or callendar widget. I know lockinfo has these things avaliable and I recently came across a lockinfo theme Rp4k Lockinfo iOS4 Theme 1.0 | iWatcher.netthat would awesome if you could somehow integrate it into a widget. I also made some icons for the theme but have no idea how to upload them. lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DECMD For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (07-29-2011)

Thanks

Ok I found a new use for the Facebook widget

Boxor HD for iPad-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311132417.144290.jpg

Thanks

I need one more icon please it's calendar stock app looked on photo bucket but no go thanks again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I need one more icon please it's calendar stock app looked on photo bucket but no go thanks again.
    Why do you need calendar ? there is one on the top right corner

Ok I found a new use for the Facebook widget

Attachment 536775
    that looks cool ! did you port LivePhotos ? or is it just an image inside html ?! haha nice job btw

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    anyone else noticed the general difference in clarity between portrait and landscape, especially in the FB widget?
    Yeap, we are aware of that, yet again DreamBoard bug ! I wish WyndWarrior would appear again and update DreamBoard *sigh* most likely no though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Why do you need calendar ? there is one on the top right corner

that looks cool ! did you port LivePhotos ? or is it just an image inside html ?! haha nice job btw

Yeap, we are aware of that, yet again DreamBoard bug ! I wish WyndWarrior would appear again and update DreamBoard *sigh* most likely no though
    It's an image I have in dropbox, just added the image URL to the HTML

That would be sweet though to have it as a live photo widget since there are so many issues with sites and DB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DECMD View Post
    First time posting on this forum after a few months of lurking. I have a few questions. Im not a big fan of the facebook/twitter widgets and was wondering if there was any way to have an interactive tasklist or callendar widget. I know lockinfo has these things avaliable and I recently came across a lockinfo theme Rp4k Lockinfo iOS4 Theme 1.0 | iWatcher.netthat would awesome if you could somehow integrate it into a widget. I also made some icons for the theme but have no idea how to upload them. lol
    That is not possible, lockinfo is mobilesubstrate add-on, what you can change inside Facebook frame is juts an html. perhaps you would like to import all your calendar to Google Calendar and view it inside the frame just a thought

Thanks

I noticed that 30 mins after I posted that sory

Ok I need stock video app icon thanks.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 07-19-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks

Thank you thought I wasn't going to see this until tomorrow.

Thanks

It's an image I have in dropbox, just added the image URL to the HTML

That would be sweet though to have it as a live photo widget since there are so many issues with sites and DB
    I would also love the option of having the photo widget in place of the facebook widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    I would also love the option of having the photo widget in place of the facebook widget
    @falcon, so what do you think? Could this maybe an add on mod?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I notice the Pinned Apps reset each time i switch theme or shut down the ipad, is there a way to keep it from resetting?

Just making sure, can you post the code? It may be a firmware difference, apple like to change names and everything between firmware updates to make jailbreaking more difficult, so code and what firmware you are on would be helpful and maybe someone can assist you
    Problem seem to fix itself..weird haha
    Last edited by sifusky; 07-20-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sifusky View Post
    I notice the Pinned Apps reset each time i switch theme or shut down the ipad, is there a way to keep it from resetting?
    yes, you need to set your permissions using ifile and set the folder permissions of the theme to r w e, this will keep your settings next time

This is common problem among DreamBoard users. By using iFile on your iPhone, set BoxorHD folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set BoxorHD folder premission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder

Thanks

don't know why i didn't think of this earlier.... and it may have already been discussed.... but in order to fix the dream board bug that doesn't allow this whole switcher bar to show just download shrink and shrink your apps! it works like a charm!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes, you need to set your permissions using ifile and set the folder permissions of the theme to r w e, this will keep your settings next time

This is common problem among DreamBoard users. By using iFile on your iPhone, set BoxorHD folder to Read Write and Execute. OR by using FTP program such as Winscp for Windows / CyberDuck for Mac, and set BoxorHD folder premission to 0777 or 777. Respring the phone, you should be able to save edited app inside folder
    Thanks Moose!

Thanks

I noticed that if you try to change the current plist while dream board is running it will not change unless dream board is off when your modding the plist code. I was having that issue at first now it's good.