+ Reply
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying your theme on our iPads - and iPhones - great job. Quick question (apologies if this has already been asked - didn't see
    Thanks

My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying your theme on our iPads - and iPhones - great job.

Quick question (apologies if this has already been asked - didn't see this covered in either thread): I'm trying to get rid of the FB widget, and have replaced the url in both of the FB widget folders with different sites (ESPN, USA Today, Yahoo, ModMyi, etc.), only to have my iPad constantly respring after each one. Am I missing something, or is that widget designed to only work with touch.facebook.com?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cnwojnar View Post
    Great theme and I had fun playing with it to customize it to my preferences, and I'm looking forward to the Ceramic white version. In the meantime, I have one SB icon request. Could you make an icon for Readability? Thanks in advance.
    Here ya go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying your theme on our iPads - and iPhones - great job.

Quick question (apologies if this has already been asked - didn't see this covered in either thread): I'm trying to get rid of the FB widget, and have replaced the url in both of the FB widget folders with different sites (ESPN, USA Today, Yahoo, ModMyi, etc.), only to have my iPad constantly respring after each one. Am I missing something, or is that widget designed to only work with touch.facebook.com?
    The url should work with any website, if it crashes, it merely because of DreamBoard bugs, I'm only making the theme, so I can't really help you on this. Trial and error I would say

oh... and I'm glad you enjoy the themes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

cnwojnar (07-19-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

The url should work with any website, if it crashes, it merely because of DreamBoard bugs, I'm only making the theme, so I can't really help you on this. Trial and error I would say

oh... and I'm glad you enjoy the themes
    I kinda figured as much... thought I'd ask anyway. It's just weird that it's not working with any other sites for me - full or mobile. FB for now, I guess. Thanks again. Wonderful theme(s).

If anyone finds any compatible sites - preferably news or sports - please share.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    This can be easily fix, edit style.css under Widgets/LiveWeather/ and find this line

Code:
    #city{
    	position:absolute;
    	font-size: 18px;
    	z-index:1;
    	top:140px;
    	left:22px;
    	width: 129px;
    	height: 27px;
    	top: 102px;
    }
    change the red part, let say 300px, save it and RESPRING, reapplying the theme wont apply the changes let me know
    The fix worked. I also changed the font size since the "o" in "Francisco" was hidden by the sun. So I changed it from 18 to 16 and all is good now. Many thanks for the great work and I'm looking forward to the white theme as well!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

searched for this, haven't found it, experimented with bytafont to no avail...when I choose a font in bytafont to change the system font, the font for the app labels (pinned apps) doesn't change...am I doing something wrong? falcon, looking forward to the white version by the way- just saw some of the screenshots on the other post--
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    searched for this, haven't found it, experimented with bytafont to no avail...when I choose a font in bytafont to change the system font, the font for the app labels (pinned apps) doesn't change...am I doing something wrong? falcon, looking forward to the white version by the way- just saw some of the screenshots on the other post--
    Bytafont changes "system" fonts, the fonts in "pinned apps" is not system, it's code in the theme...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

joe97 (07-19-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Bytafont changes "system" fonts, the fonts in "pinned apps" is not system, it's code in the theme...
    ahh...are you able to tell me off hand where exactly it might be? would save some searching-thanks--
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Thanks

ahh...are you able to tell me off hand where exactly it might be? would save some searching-thanks--
    Where what might be?

Thanks

the "code in the theme" that changes the font for the app labels in pinned apps--

Thanks

the "code in the theme" that changes the font for the app labels in pinned apps--
    That I have no idea, falcon would have to answer that question, but you could try doing a search for "font" in "Current.plist" and see if anything comes up

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ARBI View Post
    Hello,
    Thi is mine

Bye
    ...how did u do that? Looks damn nice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

just bought it. i notice that the application 4th icon row doesnt work. i click on any icon and non is functional.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sifusky View Post
    just bought it. i notice that the application 4th icon row doesnt work. i click on any icon and non is functional.
    Do you actually have those apps installed?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Falcon, could you please make a SBicon for "Videos"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That I have no idea, falcon would have to answer that question, but you could try doing a search for "font" in "Current.plist" and see if anything comes up
    Its not in the plist it's the png itself you have to photoshop it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Its not in the plist it's the png itself you have to photoshop it.
    He isn't talking about the big icons, he is talking about the icons in the "pinned apps" section, the small ones

Thanks

yeah I figured it was something in the theme itself because with no theme installed when the "system font" is modified in bytafont, the app labels change fonts, but in dreamboard boxorHD there is nothing I can figure out at this point that will make the app label font change in pinned apps- I looked through the plist, and for instance in the weather widget it looks like it would be easy, because the font name is there plain as day (trebuchet), but as far as the app labels in the pinned apps folder (not the big sbIcons) I couldn't find anything--

Thanks

Just a friendly reminder of the kind of support you get here from falcon for BoxorHD! Here is an example of the type of support you will "NOT" receive from falcon but will from other themes, and pretty sure it says it all!

Thanks falcon for being such a great guy and supporting all 5 of your themselves so well! I truly look forward to following you with future themes!! You are the best!

Again here is an example of what you will not receive from falcon...

BAD Support

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-19-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Theme is awesome! I have a couple questions though.

1) In landscape mode, I am unable to bring up the running apps bar (home double click). It glitches and tries to open form the right of the screen.

2) My facebook widget is showing a fb page wider than the widget. I can scroll over just fine but I'm sure there's a way of making the site not extend past the side border.

3) Any word on a lockscreen for this theme?

Thanks!