Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Cool, thanks for the quick reply! I'm going to try it in the morning, going to sleep now so I can be sort of be alert for work...

what is the com.facetime folder named where the facetime icon is/goes?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

4. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

joe97 (07-19-2011)

found it, the answer I was looking for was com.apple.mobilephone . so are you saying we don't have to edit the current.plist to tell dreamboard what app to launch when the icon is tapped?

sorry just realized the way my initial question was phrased made about as much sense as it should at 4 in the morning...no worries it's working now- awesome theme by the way- will mess with it some more tomorrow- must sleep now-----
    Last edited by joe97; 07-19-2011 at 04:30 AM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Great theme and I had fun playing with it to customize it to my preferences, and I'm looking forward to the Ceramic white version. In the meantime, I have one SB icon request. Could you make an icon for Readability? Thanks in advance.

My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying your theme on our iPads - and iPhones - great job.

Quick question (apologies if this has already been asked - didn't see this covered in either thread): I'm trying to get rid of the FB widget, and have replaced the url in both of the FB widget folders with different sites (ESPN, USA Today, Yahoo, ModMyi, etc.), only to have my iPad constantly respring after each one. Am I missing something, or is that widget designed to only work with touch.facebook.com?
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Quote Originally Posted by cnwojnar View Post
    Great theme and I had fun playing with it to customize it to my preferences, and I'm looking forward to the Ceramic white version. In the meantime, I have one SB icon request. Could you make an icon for Readability? Thanks in advance.
    Here ya go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    My wife and I are thoroughly enjoying your theme on our iPads - and iPhones - great job.

Quick question (apologies if this has already been asked - didn't see this covered in either thread): I'm trying to get rid of the FB widget, and have replaced the url in both of the FB widget folders with different sites (ESPN, USA Today, Yahoo, ModMyi, etc.), only to have my iPad constantly respring after each one. Am I missing something, or is that widget designed to only work with touch.facebook.com?
    The url should work with any website, if it crashes, it merely because of DreamBoard bugs, I'm only making the theme, so I can't really help you on this. Trial and error I would say

oh... and I'm glad you enjoy the themes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

cnwojnar (07-19-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

The url should work with any website, if it crashes, it merely because of DreamBoard bugs, I'm only making the theme, so I can't really help you on this. Trial and error I would say

oh... and I'm glad you enjoy the themes
    I kinda figured as much... thought I'd ask anyway. It's just weird that it's not working with any other sites for me - full or mobile. FB for now, I guess. Thanks again. Wonderful theme(s).

If anyone finds any compatible sites - preferably news or sports - please share.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    This can be easily fix, edit style.css under Widgets/LiveWeather/ and find this line

Code:
    #city{
    	position:absolute;
    	font-size: 18px;
    	z-index:1;
    	top:140px;
    	left:22px;
    	width: 129px;
    	height: 27px;
    	top: 102px;
    }
    change the red part, let say 300px, save it and RESPRING, reapplying the theme wont apply the changes let me know
    The fix worked. I also changed the font size since the "o" in "Francisco" was hidden by the sun. So I changed it from 18 to 16 and all is good now. Many thanks for the great work and I'm looking forward to the white theme as well!

searched for this, haven't found it, experimented with bytafont to no avail...when I choose a font in bytafont to change the system font, the font for the app labels (pinned apps) doesn't change...am I doing something wrong? falcon, looking forward to the white version by the way- just saw some of the screenshots on the other post--

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    searched for this, haven't found it, experimented with bytafont to no avail...when I choose a font in bytafont to change the system font, the font for the app labels (pinned apps) doesn't change...am I doing something wrong? falcon, looking forward to the white version by the way- just saw some of the screenshots on the other post--
    Bytafont changes "system" fonts, the fonts in "pinned apps" is not system, it's code in the theme...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

joe97 (07-19-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Bytafont changes "system" fonts, the fonts in "pinned apps" is not system, it's code in the theme...
    ahh...are you able to tell me off hand where exactly it might be? would save some searching-thanks--

ahh...are you able to tell me off hand where exactly it might be? would save some searching-thanks--
    Where what might be?

the "code in the theme" that changes the font for the app labels in pinned apps--

the "code in the theme" that changes the font for the app labels in pinned apps--
    That I have no idea, falcon would have to answer that question, but you could try doing a search for "font" in "Current.plist" and see if anything comes up

just bought it. i notice that the application 4th icon row doesnt work. i click on any icon and non is functional.

Quote Originally Posted by sifusky View Post
    just bought it. i notice that the application 4th icon row doesnt work. i click on any icon and non is functional.
    Do you actually have those apps installed?

Falcon, could you please make a SBicon for "Videos"?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That I have no idea, falcon would have to answer that question, but you could try doing a search for "font" in "Current.plist" and see if anything comes up
    Its not in the plist it's the png itself you have to photoshop it.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast