+ Reply
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
thx for the help falcon, what can I do when I dont want that Facebook widget, cause I dont have a fb account? I try the Google thing, but thats
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thx for the help falcon, what can I do when I dont want that Facebook widget, cause I dont have a fb account? I try the Google thing, but thats lame, cause we dont have any "back" button or something, and i dont have twitter. No Idea for what I can use that space :/

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

...thx alot falcon for your helping hands . Now Im very happy with my Boxor HD for iPad, with your help i did some modifications :

30 BiG iCONS in Landscape and Portrait Mode
    63 PiNNED iCONS in Portrait Mode
    80 PiNNED iCONS in Landscape Mode

Now i know what it means to change something in a ready to use theme, no copy and paste ****, its real hard work :/ The only thing that made my day a lil badass is, I dunno what I can do with that nice Facebook/Twitter Widget, cause I dont have a fb or a twitter account. I tryed that with Google, but that sucked cause we dont have a "back" button :/ , anyone do have some tips what i can do with that great widget-window?

edit:
    When Im in Landscape Mode, is it normal, when I double Press Home (for my MultiTasking Switcher), My theme wont lift up from the bottom, it lifts up at the right side, and with that way I cant see my MultiTasking Switcher, because I have the rotation lock enabled.
    Last edited by j0k3r; 07-16-2011 at 01:15 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx alot falcon for your helping hands . Now Im very happy with my Boxor HD for iPad, with your help i did some modifications :

Now i know what it means to change something in a ready to use theme, no copy and paste ****, its real hard work :/ The only thing that made my day a lil badass is, I dunno what I can do with that nice Facebook/Twitter Widget, cause I dont have a fb or a twitter account. I tryed that with Google, but that sucked cause we dont have a "back" button :/ , anyone do have some tips what i can do with that great widget-window?

edit:
    When Im in Landscape Mode, is it normal, when I double Press Home (for my MultiTasking Switcher), My theme wont lift up from the bottom, it lifts up at the right side, and with that way I cant see my MultiTasking Switcher, because I have the rotation lock enabled.
    Yes that is a limitation of DB so what I do is open an app then double tap the home, it works fine that way

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just bought this!
    How do I get a download for it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Just bought this!
    How do I get a download for it?
    How did you buy it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Clicked the PayPal link in his post, sending $2.99 directly to his PayPal account. I know I should have just bought it from within Cydia, but meh.

Thanks

I need more big icons guys I know I'm being a little needy but if not for MMI I'd be stuck in the matrix so here are my requests I need GunBros,WeRule,zyngaLivePoker,ABCplayer thanks again.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 07-16-2011 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edited

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I bought this through cydia and it still says pending for the last 3 days. So I came on here and clicked the buy link in your post and then paid for the theme, but can't find out how to download it now. Any help?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i installed the BoxorHD on my ipad2 running 4.3.3. I was attempting to tweak the theme by replacing the website in the facebook widget with another site (https://plus.google.com/). When I went to the ipad everything appeared fine, and at that exact moment I got a notification pop-up from Words With Friends. At this point the ipad froze completely.

Rebooting the ipad would not work. It would freeze at the screen prompting for the passcode lock.

Luckily, I was still able to access the file system in finder, and changed the widget text back to the facebook site. Rebooting the ipad now worked - i was able to enter my passcode.

Anyone else see this?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 644 Posts

I have sent the theme to whoever bought the theme sorry for the waits, timezone different

Quote Originally Posted by rogersda View Post
    i installed the BoxorHD on my ipad2 running 4.3.3. I was attempting to tweak the theme by replacing the website in the facebook widget with another site (https://plus.google.com/). When I went to the ipad everything appeared fine, and at that exact moment I got a notification pop-up from Words With Friends. At this point the ipad froze completely.

Rebooting the ipad would not work. It would freeze at the screen prompting for the passcode lock.

Luckily, I was still able to access the file system in finder, and changed the widget text back to the facebook site. Rebooting the ipad now worked - i was able to enter my passcode.

Anyone else see this?
    it is knows problem that google+ website wont work on dreamboard theme, but I didn't know it was that serious, there is nothing I can do about it, because what I did was just design the theme. This is something that Developer of DreamBoard need to fix

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I need more big icons guys I know I'm being a little needy but if not for MMI I'd be stuck in the matrix so here are my requests I need GunBros,WeRule,zyngaLivePoker,ABCplayer thanks again.
    Have you check here ? http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

let me know again if you can't find the icons there

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post

edit:
    Sorry man, you just gotta change the webwidget to something else that you will use. I can create a frame with different name if you have any request

12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

rogersda (07-16-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the info on the google incompatability.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

alright I'm in for this one- looks awesome- paid via PayPal, looking forward to setting up- nice work--
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Thanks

@falcon, so when is the release for white version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I may end up making some of my own modifications to the code, but this looks pretty great. For anybody that either doesn't use Facebook, or doesn't like that the Facebook widget freezes, I recommend changing the facebook box to en.m.wikipedia.org.

Thanks

Yep I looked I found we rule but the others were a no go thanks mr Falcon.

I was thinking if it were possible to have HTML animations in the Facebook box or have like springboard breaker stuff like that is it possible falcon?? Thanks
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 07-16-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Yep I looked I found we rule but the others were a no go thanks mr Falcon.

I was thinking if it were possible to have HTML animations in the Facebook box or have like springboard breaker stuff like that is it possible falcon?? Thanks
    Mmmm supposedly possible, as long as its load from website url

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    @falcon, so when is the release for white version?
    I'm still trying to combine both landscape mode in one plist, very tricky

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Mmmm supposedly possible, as long as its load from website url

I'm still trying to combine both landscape mode in one plist, very tricky
    Lol just trying to give you a hard time I know your working hard on this

It is so worth the wait my friend

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would really love, and pay GOOD money, if falcon would work on an iPad 2 only theme that could take advantage of its higher RAM capacity. That would be awesome lol. It's like the PS3 people only making PS2 games because not everybody may have a PS3 yet. ;p

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csidun View Post
    I would really love, and pay GOOD money, if falcon would work on an iPad 2 only theme that could take advantage of its higher RAM capacity. That would be awesome lol. It's like the PS3 people only making PS2 games because not everybody may have a PS3 yet. ;p
    I understand that, but the thing is, I don't own iPad2, so it's difficult for me to create the theme with more feature, since it will keep crashing on my iPad1 but I do own PS3 LOL

Thanks

Yea I understand Falcon I tried to mess around with the widget but no luck kept rebooting fianly I got it into safe mode went to ifile deleted the current plist replaced it with the most recent copy of the current plist and now I'm back. I have a lot of respect for coders and themers cause it's way harder than what it seems. Any update on those big icons and agin thanks.