Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    expect ETA very soon - Oh... did I tell you that the landscape mode is now the other way around ?
    Really!! WooHoo!! Well you told me you would try but so glad to hear you were able to that's fantastic bro!! So awesome!! Looking forward to it!!

Yeap I understand that if I couldn't code it to make it rotate two landscape mode, 2 plist will be included
    That's awesome! Once again I say, your the man falcon!!

Thanks @AuStynburg, now im just thinking if I should release this separately just like BoxorHD white for iPhone ? with discounted price for whoever purchase the black one ?
    My same comment I made for boxorhd ceramic white still stands here, it should be a new theme
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-15-2011 at 10:10 AM.

How do we get the white version of boxor hd iPad and thanks for the icons. This is the most helpful source for getting help on the web again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    How do we get the white version of boxor hd iPad and thanks for the icons. This is the most helpful source for getting help on the web again thanks.
    Its not out yet but I am sure it will be coming soon

Ok guys one more ? How do I add more than the stock 10 big icons to 20 I added the space but can't seem to get it right can someone help please thanks.

Ok guys one more ? How do I add more than the stock 10 big icons to 20 I added the space but can't seem to get it right can someone help please thanks.
    copy the last icon code, and paste it right below it, and just + the red part by 153 for 11th icon, +306 for 12th and so on. And change the green part acrodingly

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.Preferences</string></array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>2,1380,218,150</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Settings.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>

Thank you Falcon I love MMI you guys are awesome.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bignighttrain For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-16-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    hmm, i think anyone have a problem with me,i asked about the same thing one question before, no one reply to me :/. @bignighttrain, can u pls help me with that, what do i have to change to get 20 big icons, instead of 10 by default...?
    sorry, I might have missed you reply, I have mention here

Boxor HD for iPad (this guide is for adding the icons)

to make the "bigicon" page longer, edit the red parts to 3056

Code:
    		<key>bigicons</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>1528</integer>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>210</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>13,236,210,764</string>
    			<key>Paging</key><true/>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>0</integer>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><true/>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>
    and this part

Code:
    		<key>bigicons2</key>
    		<dict>
    			<key>ClipToBounds</key><true/>
    			<key>ContentHeight</key><integer>1528</integer>
    			<key>ContentWidth</key><integer>210</integer>
    			<key>Frame</key><string>270,523,210,764</string>
    			<key>Paging</key><true/>
    			<key>Rotation</key><integer>90</integer>
    			<key>ScrollingEnabled</key><true/>
    			<key>Subviews</key>
    			<array>

10. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (07-16-2011)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (07-16-2011)

...thx alot falcon for your helping hands . Now Im very happy with my Boxor HD for iPad, with your help i did some modifications :

30 BiG iCONS in Landscape and Portrait Mode
    63 PiNNED iCONS in Portrait Mode
    80 PiNNED iCONS in Landscape Mode

Now i know what it means to change something in a ready to use theme, no copy and paste ****, its real hard work :/ The only thing that made my day a lil badass is, I dunno what I can do with that nice Facebook/Twitter Widget, cause I dont have a fb or a twitter account. I tryed that with Google, but that sucked cause we dont have a "back" button :/ , anyone do have some tips what i can do with that great widget-window?

edit:
    When Im in Landscape Mode, is it normal, when I double Press Home (for my MultiTasking Switcher), My theme wont lift up from the bottom, it lifts up at the right side, and with that way I cant see my MultiTasking Switcher, because I have the rotation lock enabled.
    Yes that is a limitation of DB so what I do is open an app then double tap the home, it works fine that way

Just bought this!
    How do I get a download for it?

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Just bought this!
    How do I get a download for it?
    How did you buy it?

Clicked the PayPal link in his post, sending $2.99 directly to his PayPal account. I know I should have just bought it from within Cydia, but meh.

I need more big icons guys I know I'm being a little needy but if not for MMI I'd be stuck in the matrix so here are my requests I need GunBros,WeRule,zyngaLivePoker,ABCplayer thanks again.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 07-16-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Edited

I bought this through cydia and it still says pending for the last 3 days. So I came on here and clicked the buy link in your post and then paid for the theme, but can't find out how to download it now. Any help?

i installed the BoxorHD on my ipad2 running 4.3.3. I was attempting to tweak the theme by replacing the website in the facebook widget with another site (https://plus.google.com/). When I went to the ipad everything appeared fine, and at that exact moment I got a notification pop-up from Words With Friends. At this point the ipad froze completely.

Rebooting the ipad would not work. It would freeze at the screen prompting for the passcode lock.

Luckily, I was still able to access the file system in finder, and changed the widget text back to the facebook site. Rebooting the ipad now worked - i was able to enter my passcode.

Anyone else see this?

I have sent the theme to whoever bought the theme sorry for the waits, timezone different

Quote Originally Posted by rogersda View Post
    i installed the BoxorHD on my ipad2 running 4.3.3. I was attempting to tweak the theme by replacing the website in the facebook widget with another site (https://plus.google.com/). When I went to the ipad everything appeared fine, and at that exact moment I got a notification pop-up from Words With Friends. At this point the ipad froze completely.

Rebooting the ipad would not work. It would freeze at the screen prompting for the passcode lock.

Luckily, I was still able to access the file system in finder, and changed the widget text back to the facebook site. Rebooting the ipad now worked - i was able to enter my passcode.

Anyone else see this?
    it is knows problem that google+ website wont work on dreamboard theme, but I didn't know it was that serious, there is nothing I can do about it, because what I did was just design the theme. This is something that Developer of DreamBoard need to fix

I need more big icons guys I know I'm being a little needy but if not for MMI I'd be stuck in the matrix so here are my requests I need GunBros,WeRule,zyngaLivePoker,ABCplayer thanks again.
    Have you check here ? http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

let me know again if you can't find the icons there

...thx alot falcon for your helping hands . Now Im very happy with my Boxor HD for iPad, with your help i did some modifications :

30 BiG iCONS in Landscape and Portrait Mode
    63 PiNNED iCONS in Portrait Mode
    80 PiNNED iCONS in Landscape Mode

Now i know what it means to change something in a ready to use theme, no copy and paste ****, its real hard work :/ The only thing that made my day a lil badass is, I dunno what I can do with that nice Facebook/Twitter Widget, cause I dont have a fb or a twitter account. I tryed that with Google, but that sucked cause we dont have a "back" button :/ , anyone do have some tips what i can do with that great widget-window?

edit:
    When Im in Landscape Mode, is it normal, when I double Press Home (for my MultiTasking Switcher), My theme wont lift up from the bottom, it lifts up at the right side, and with that way I cant see my MultiTasking Switcher, because I have the rotation lock enabled.
    Sorry man, you just gotta change the webwidget to something else that you will use. I can create a frame with different name if you have any request

21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

rogersda (07-16-2011)

Thanks for the info on the google incompatability.

alright I'm in for this one- looks awesome- paid via PayPal, looking forward to setting up- nice work--
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

@falcon, so when is the release for white version?

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast