Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    Hey there sorry for keeping on nagging u with annoying questions..Ok so let me understand this..I have to SSH into the iPad and when I go to Current.plist I have to find this

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array><string>launch com.apple.mobilemail</string></array>
    <key>Frame</key><string>2,309,218,150</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>$ROOT/SBicons/Mail.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    </dict>

and instead of launch com.apple.mobilemail I have to change it to launch com.apple.mboxmail? am I understanding that right..and I guess I have to do that twice..wow wish there was an easier way of doing this, like clicking a button or something, would be So much easier :-)
    I don't think the bundle id for mboxmail is that one, find the exact bundle id by going to the edit mode, edit the pinned apps and you will see the correct bundle id under the app name.

you see the grey text under the app name ? THAT is the bundle id you need to use

ThE theme is great just that I was wondering if the Facebook wedgit can be replace by something. The mobile version is kinda funny with it.. And also for ppl who have smart cover. How long does it take to make the whole thing rotates. Just see if I can help on anything or learn some fixing the theme. Great theme btw just want to tweak to fit my style

Ohhh I see what your saying..Ok so once I find that then I can change it..now how will I be sure that Im changing it for both portrait and landscape mode, since I guess I want it changed for both of them..

how do I change the order of the SBicons? id like my ipod, and settings be in the top 5. i tried copy/paste in current.plist to put youtube in ipod's slot, and vice versa, re-sprung and no dice. thanks again falcon for my bat suit avatar, my theme is looking pretty damn sick so far!

FINALLY figured out how to change names on those widgets(Or icons, whatever you call them) to show what I want..so I changed the gmail one to mboxmail..and mboxmail does now open, but the icon for gmail is still there..so I need to know what I have to put here
    how do I change &lt;string&gt;/DreamBoard/BoxorHD-iPad/SBicons/Gmail.png&lt;/string&gt; to mboxmail..do I just get rid of gmail.png
    and instead put in mboxmail.png..is that how its done..thanks again for your help!
    Oh one more thing..I notice in youtube videos of this theme that the applications folder on the top when opened is really big, a HUGE square box, mine is big but not THAT big just wondering how I Can expand it to make it larger..thanks

can someone please make me these big icons facetime photobooth & mmi app and contacts thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfanalways View Post
    FINALLY figured out how to change names on those widgets(Or icons, whatever you call them) to show what I want..so I changed the gmail one to mboxmail..and mboxmail does now open, but the icon for gmail is still there..so I need to know what I have to put here
    how do I change &lt;string&gt;/DreamBoard/BoxorHD-iPad/SBicons/Gmail.png&lt;/string&gt; to mboxmail..do I just get rid of gmail.png
    and instead put in mboxmail.png..is that how its done..thanks again for your help!
    Oh one more thing..I notice in youtube videos of this theme that the applications folder on the top when opened is really big, a HUGE square box, mine is big but not THAT big just wondering how I Can expand it to make it larger..thanks
    You have to make sure mBoxMail.png exist in SBIcons folder (case sensitive) and just change gmail.png to the exact name of the icon name that should do it

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    can someone please make me these big icons facetime photobooth & mmi app and contacts thanks in advance.
    mmi and contacts have already been made, check here http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

I will make Photobooth for you in awhile

edit: there ya go

Hey bro, so tomorrow is Friday so where is the teaser for BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White? Lol

Thank you I looked on photo bucket but no FaceTime can you make this last one thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    You have to make sure mBoxMail.png exist in SBIcons folder (case sensitive) and just change gmail.png to the exact name of the icon name that should do it

mmi and contacts have already been made, check here http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

I will make Photobooth for you in awhile

edit: there ya go

Thank you so much for responding to me. I am sorry to be such a nuisance with this but what is the SBIcons folder? Is that the applications folder or the pinned apps folder? So I just write down exactly how the app is called in the SBIcons folder folder and change gmail.png to that? Wait..Ok edit this post..is the SBIcons folder what I SSH into the iPad..I think I saw an SBIcons folder in there

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Hey bro, so tomorrow is Friday so where is the teaser for BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White? Lol
    Promise is a promise

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Thank you I looked on photo bucket but no FaceTime can you make this last one thank you again.
    there ya go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (07-15-2011)

Promise is a promise

there ya go

more icons: http://photobucket.com/BoxorHD
    Bro! Now that looks so amazing! So can't wait for the release!! Now my white iPhone 4 and white iPad 2 can match!!!! your so the man bro!! Another amazing job!! You never fail amaze!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can't wait for that white!! I thunk I've bought every one of falcons themes! Great job!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AuStynburg For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-15-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

expect ETA very soon - Oh... did I tell you that the landscape mode is now the other way around ?
    I surely hope that the landscape mode can be either way, because the way it currently is set up is perfect for when you have the iPad in landscape and sitting high. The ONLY way reversing the landscape works is when you are using the smartcover, and have the iPad positioned for typing. With landscape, it really needs to be operable to both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    I surely hope that the landscape mode can be either way, because the way it currently is set up is perfect for when you have the iPad in landscape and sitting high. The ONLY way reversing the landscape works is when you are using the smartcover, and have the iPad positioned for typing. With landscape, it really needs to be operable to both sides.
    The coding is tricky enough to make one landscape mode, let alone landscape for both side but let's see what I can do, or else I will just release 2 plist, one rotate left and one right

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

As you can see in this pic, the landscape needs to be in one direction for use like on the left, and the other direction for use like on the right.
    -images.jpeg

Your current version works perfectly for use like in the left picture. And that is great for me. The other side... not so much. But, I am sure that others desire that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks @AuStynburg, now im just thinking if I should release this separately just like BoxorHD white for iPhone ? with discounted price for whoever purchase the black one ?
    I figured that's what you would do... I would definitely pay for it again, or donate if it's included in this theme

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast