Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

no i meant like ios

Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    no i meant like ios
    Oh you mean like the iPhone version? Well that is essentially what the icons on the right are for.. More pages

But no I do not believe falcon will be making this like the iPhone version, they are meant to be different anyways

what about a lockscreen for the ipad

what about a lockscreen for the ipad
    He is looking into that, maybe one landscape and one portrait...

what about the transparency issues in ipod

I did what you said in the post above and thanks it worked but now how do I add the icons in the space I added thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I did what you said in the post above and thanks it worked but now how do I add the icons in the space I added thanks.
    What are you referring to lol, no quote

Ok I did it now how do I add the icons to the space I added thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_Dog_Food_Xx View Post
    Hey there,
    I was curious if someone can tell me how to increase the number of Big icon pages. if anyone has the answer, please don't hesitate to respond. thnx to everybody and thanks to falcon for this masterpiece!

PS: sorry about posting in the other thread, i couldn't find this one.

EDIT: Guys, I cracked it!

I figured out how to add more big icon pages that are scrollable.

To do so, first look for the bigicons key.

under the bigicons key, there is another key that says contentheight.

by default, it is 1528.

the first application has a FrameY of 3.

subtract 1528 by 3 and you get 1525. that is the length of 2 pages.

if you add 1525 on top of the 1528, you should get 3053.

Replace the ContentHeight with 3053, and you will have 4 pages.

IMPORTANT: You can only have an even number of pages.
    For reasons unbeknownst to me, any value with a decimal does not load. if you try to have just 1 extra page, it will end up with a number with a .5 at the end. I have personally tested this and it leaves you with a black screen. If you want more pages, you can only have an even number of pages.

As far as I know, the same applies for the landscape version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Ok I did it now how do I add the icons to the space I added thanks.
    Lol oh ok, now it makes sence look above where you made your new page and use the same code for the five icons above that and put them below where the new page is then change the bundle ids and image names and you should be good to go

Thanks I tried but no luck on adding more big icons maybe if someone can do it for me I would like to have the AppStore in the 1st spot Cydia in the 2nd ********** in the 3rd mobile mail in the 4th FaceTime , then the rest of the stock iPad 2 icons and maybe pulse from the AppStore. And I was thinking can we have the twitter widget feed in the big icons scroll areas extra space, is this possible thanks.

Hey while we are waiting for falcon to make an epic lock screen, I found one that is pretty good. Go to Cydia and download glaskart hd for winter board and then in settings select glaskart lock screen and no unlock text. Then use the grass wallpaper provided by falcon and set it as your lock screen background. I think it looks very good especially with the blur effect

Hey I'm a noob to this whole thing. I recently dl your boxor theme on my iPad 2 and it's amazing.! I was wondering how to edit some things like the Facebook feed changed to twitter. I don't have Facebook so I would like to put something to use. Also the pic in the left hand corner can that be changed? If someone can help with this process that would be great!

Derrycat , are you on a Mac or pc

Derrycat , are you on a Mac or pc
    Pc

Quote Originally Posted by Derrtycal35 View Post
    Hey I'm a noob to this whole thing. I recently dl your boxor theme on my iPad 2 and it's amazing.! I was wondering how to edit some things like the Facebook feed changed to twitter. I don't have Facebook so I would like to put something to use. Also the pic in the left hand corner can that be changed? If someone can help with this process that would be great!
    I could help you to make the avatar, just send me email or post it here. And yes you can change the facebook to twitter

just edit Current.plist and find this line of code

Code:
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/Facebook/Widget.html</string>
    change Facebook to Twitter

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

slightly off topic but Moose or anyone else with an ipad 2. are you having any trouble with the mail app? or setting? when i want to send a new email the pop up only appears in the top right corner as a tiny piece of the page. this happens to me with some options in the settings apps as well. it happens when i am in and out of dream board?

any update on the ipod transparency issues?

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    slightly off topic but Moose or anyone else with an ipad 2. are you having any trouble with the mail app? or setting? when i want to send a new email the pop up only appears in the top right corner as a tiny piece of the page. this happens to me with some options in the settings apps as well. it happens when i am in and out of dream board?
    I am not at all having that issue, try reinstalling DB and or the theme...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (07-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    I could help you to make the avatar, just send me email or post it here. And yes you can change the facebook to twitter

just edit Current.plist and find this line of code

Code:
    <string>$ROOT/Widgets/Facebook/Widget.html</string>
    change Facebook to Twitter

Thanks. I figured out how to change it to twitter. I did that using ifile. When messing with the avatar I accidentally deleted it. How can I get that back on there and can I change that on ifile? I saw ur post where u download the psd file but I'm lost from there. My email is [email protected]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    I am not at all having that issue, try reinstalling DB and or the theme...
    It happens when i am in dreamboard or out of it it... im think im going to re jailbreak quick before apple releases an update

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast