Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    Me too! I hate having all that space wasted.

Now if I could just figure out how to change the Boxor HD avitar in the top left corner, it would be PERFECT. I know Falcon gave us the file, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. It says to just drop a picture in the space, but then it has layers and looks all crazy...I don't have the first clue how to use photoshop. I just want to put a picture of my kids there. Would anyone be willing to help me if I PM you a picture?
    email me the photo/image that you want to put there, I will create it for ya

What I did was copy it to my desktop, open the Notepad app, and go to File - Open and point it to that file (tell it to open all file types, though, not just text files). It worked for me and allowed me to edit the website. Then just save, put it back in the folder, and respring.

I have noticed that some particularly heavy websites (lots of stuff loading) make my ipad2 freeze and I have to reboot (I'm assuming it's the ram crashing that everyone has been talking about). The mobile-optimized sites seem to be ok for the most part.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soonersunfire For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-10-2011), windwhirl (07-10-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    What I did was copy it to my desktop, open the Notepad app, and go to File - Open and point it to that file (tell it to open all file types, though, not just text files). It worked for me and allowed me to edit the website. Then just save, put it back in the folder, and respring.

I have noticed that some particularly heavy websites (lots of stuff loading) make my ipad2 freeze and I have to reboot (I'm assuming it's the ram crashing that everyone has been talking about). The mobile-optimized sites seem to be ok for the most part.
    yes but mine will not even show the Facebook login, so i think i need another copy of the file,

Ok everyone, well that reads this post anyways, If I get falcons approval I am going two write up a how to on all of these common issues everyone has and have falcon post it on the first page so it will be easier to find for all the noobs that come and buy this amazing theme and have all the same questions everyone else does but doesn't want to read through all the pages involved

Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    yes but mine will not even show the Facebook login, so i think i need another copy of the file,
    redownload from the link / redownload the theme from Cydia if you purchased from there

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok everyone, well that reads this post anyways, If I get falcons approval I am going two write up a how to on all of these common issues everyone has and have falcon post it on the first page so it will be easier to find for all the noobs that come and buy this amazing theme and have all the same questions everyone else does but doesn't want to read through all the pages involved
    That would GREAT help for the community moose !

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    IF i own iPad2 :P most likely I would wait for iPad3 though, its just around the corner. Please understand, I would love to add more widgets and functionality, but with iPad1, this is hard for me to code, since it will crash all the time due to low of RAM
    Well they are saying now that iPad 3 is not coming until fall 2012, so you need to just go get iPad 2 NOW!!

Still waiting patiently for BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White <--- that can be done with iPad 1 lol
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-11-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Well they are saying now that iPad 3 is not coming until fall 2012, so you need to just go get iPad 2 NOW!!

Still waiting patiently for BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White <--- that can be done with iPad 1 lol
    really ? not this September ?! that is such a disappointment ! LOL

edit: oh ! making the white version does need white iPad2, you know, I need the "feeling" haha

really ? not this September ?! that is such a disappointment ! LOL

edit: oh ! making the white version does need white iPad2, you know, I need the "feeling" haha
    That is what i jsut read, soemthing about them getting more plants so that they can do better with production on the ipad 3 so it looks as if it will be delayed...

Oh no you dont, you didn't have a "white iphone 4" when you did it for the iphone but I can do a video for you again with the white ipad 2 so everyone can see how beautiful it looks SO GET BUSY!! lol

See my signature, it is sooooooo begging for a white theme on that iPad 2 and to be able to list yet another BoxorHD theme

Not to mention, you are so the only real theme out for the iPad, all the other themes are dead or crappy and has no activity on them what so ever, you owe it to your customers to make a second version of this just like the iphone
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-11-2011 at 10:45 AM.

That is what i jsut read, soemthing about them getting more plants so that they can do better with production on the ipad 3 so it looks as if it will be delayed...

Oh no you dont, you didn't have a "white iphone 4" when you did it for the iphone but I can do a video for you again with the white ipad 2 so everyone can see how beautiful it looks SO GET BUSY!! lol

See my signature, it is sooooooo begging for a white theme on that iPad 2 and to be able to list yet another BoxorHD theme

Not to mention, you are so the only real theme out for the iPad, all the other themes are dead or crappy and has no activity on them what so ever, you owe it to your customers to make a second version of this just like the iphone
    haha don't worry Moose, IT IS coming in fact I have started doing it, teaser this weekend

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (07-11-2011), Moose0704 (07-11-2011)

haha don't worry Moose, IT IS coming in fact I have started doing it, teaser this weekend
    SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so just made my day!!! , can you make this one rotate the other way, or is that asking way too much? lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (07-11-2011)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (07-11-2011)

that is the hard part, but i will try to do code it :d
    awesome!!! Extra extra sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@moose can you help me out? I want to apply a winterboard theme to my icons in the pinned apps section etc... How do I do that?

Ps I cant wait for the white theme either!

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    @moose can you help me out? I want to apply a winterboard theme to my icons in the pinned apps section etc... How do I do that?

Ps I cant wait for the white theme either!
    well if you ahve a winterboard theme that you want to use, just apply it in winterboard and respring, you should see the new icons in the pined location...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (07-11-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok. so i don't have to clear the cache or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by AuStynburg View Post
    ok. so i don't have to clear the cache or anything?
    Oh yeah lol yes you do, go to Dreamboard/_library/Cache/Icons and delete everything for BoxorHD Sorry i forgot about that lol

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

AuStynburg (07-11-2011)

Hey would it be possible to add multiple home screens, it would make it perfect

Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    Hey would it be possible to add multiple home screens, it would make it perfect
    I do not think so...

Maybe but you would have to have multiple home buttons....

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast