+ Reply
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 751

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by windwhirl lol thanks first time doing this. what about fb I know this one! Go into the FB widget and there's a file called "widget." It has
...
  1. #321
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    lol thanks first time doing this.

    what about fb
    I know this one! Go into the FB widget and there's a file called "widget." It has a website in it (you can open the file in Notepad; it took me a while to figure that out). Anyway, just change the facebook website to whatever website you want. Respring, and it will go to that website. The box underneath will still say "facebook," though, sorry but I have no idea how to change that.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soonersunfire For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  3. #322
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    Me too! I hate having all that space wasted.

    Now if I could just figure out how to change the Boxor HD avitar in the top left corner, it would be PERFECT. I know Falcon gave us the file, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. It says to just drop a picture in the space, but then it has layers and looks all crazy...I don't have the first clue how to use photoshop. I just want to put a picture of my kids there. Would anyone be willing to help me if I PM you a picture?
    If you ask falcon nicely he will probably do it for you when he wakes up

    Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    I know this one! Go into the FB widget and there's a file called "widget." It has a website in it (you can open the file in Notepad; it took me a while to figure that out). Anyway, just change the facebook website to whatever website you want. Respring, and it will go to that website. The box underneath will still say "facebook," though, sorry but I have no idea how to change that.
    Falcon can also change that for you if you ask nicely

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-10-2011)

  5. #323
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    lol but when i try to do it, their is nothing under widget.html, the square is black on my iPad and i tried opening it with several programs, so i will just wait for falcon (who i am asking nicely) to help me


    Last edited by windwhirl; 07-10-2011 at 09:33 PM.

  6. #324
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    Me too! I hate having all that space wasted.

    Now if I could just figure out how to change the Boxor HD avitar in the top left corner, it would be PERFECT. I know Falcon gave us the file, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. It says to just drop a picture in the space, but then it has layers and looks all crazy...I don't have the first clue how to use photoshop. I just want to put a picture of my kids there. Would anyone be willing to help me if I PM you a picture?
    email me the photo/image that you want to put there, I will create it for ya

  7. #325
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    What I did was copy it to my desktop, open the Notepad app, and go to File - Open and point it to that file (tell it to open all file types, though, not just text files). It worked for me and allowed me to edit the website. Then just save, put it back in the folder, and respring.

    I have noticed that some particularly heavy websites (lots of stuff loading) make my ipad2 freeze and I have to reboot (I'm assuming it's the ram crashing that everyone has been talking about). The mobile-optimized sites seem to be ok for the most part.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soonersunfire For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (07-10-2011), windwhirl (07-10-2011)

  9. #326
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    What I did was copy it to my desktop, open the Notepad app, and go to File - Open and point it to that file (tell it to open all file types, though, not just text files). It worked for me and allowed me to edit the website. Then just save, put it back in the folder, and respring.

    I have noticed that some particularly heavy websites (lots of stuff loading) make my ipad2 freeze and I have to reboot (I'm assuming it's the ram crashing that everyone has been talking about). The mobile-optimized sites seem to be ok for the most part.
    yes but mine will not even show the Facebook login, so i think i need another copy of the file,

  10. #327
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Ok everyone, well that reads this post anyways, If I get falcons approval I am going two write up a how to on all of these common issues everyone has and have falcon post it on the first page so it will be easier to find for all the noobs that come and buy this amazing theme and have all the same questions everyone else does but doesn't want to read through all the pages involved

  11. #328
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by windwhirl View Post
    yes but mine will not even show the Facebook login, so i think i need another copy of the file,
    redownload from the link / redownload the theme from Cydia if you purchased from there

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Ok everyone, well that reads this post anyways, If I get falcons approval I am going two write up a how to on all of these common issues everyone has and have falcon post it on the first page so it will be easier to find for all the noobs that come and buy this amazing theme and have all the same questions everyone else does but doesn't want to read through all the pages involved
    That would GREAT help for the community moose !

  12. #329
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 214 Times in 153 Posts

    ...?

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    Hi falcon,

    1st thx for the info for changing my Facebook widget to another one, but its still useless, because we have no back function, when we use Twitter or Google :/. Is there a way to have a Photo Widget instead of the facebook Widget, for Peops without FaceBook Accounts (like me). And pls pls add Folders to your theme like in the iPhone Version (Games,Favs,Apps), that would be awesome.

    thx in advance.


    Ben

  13. #330
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...?
    Photowidget is not on my todo list right now, Pinned Apps Box serve the same purpose as Games and Favs folder, since I only have iPad1, and it has limited memory, games/fav folder is not implemented yet

  14. #331
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    691
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 214 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Photowidget is not on my todo list right now, Pinned Apps Box serve the same purpose as Games and Favs folder, since I only have iPad1, and it has limited memory, games/fav folder is not implemented yet

    That mean, in the future, when u own a iPad2, u wanna make these Folders ?

  15. #332
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    IF i own iPad2 :P most likely I would wait for iPad3 though, its just around the corner. Please understand, I would love to add more widgets and functionality, but with iPad1, this is hard for me to code, since it will crash all the time due to low of RAM

  16. #333
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    IF i own iPad2 :P most likely I would wait for iPad3 though, its just around the corner. Please understand, I would love to add more widgets and functionality, but with iPad1, this is hard for me to code, since it will crash all the time due to low of RAM
    Well they are saying now that iPad 3 is not coming until fall 2012, so you need to just go get iPad 2 NOW!!

    Still waiting patiently for BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White <--- that can be done with iPad 1 lol
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-11-2011 at 09:36 AM.

  17. #334
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Well they are saying now that iPad 3 is not coming until fall 2012, so you need to just go get iPad 2 NOW!!

    Still waiting patiently for BoxorHD for iPad Ceramic White <--- that can be done with iPad 1 lol
    really ? not this September ?! that is such a disappointment ! LOL

    edit: oh ! making the white version does need white iPad2, you know, I need the "feeling" haha

  18. #335
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    really ? not this September ?! that is such a disappointment ! LOL

    edit: oh ! making the white version does need white iPad2, you know, I need the "feeling" haha
    That is what i jsut read, soemthing about them getting more plants so that they can do better with production on the ipad 3 so it looks as if it will be delayed...

    Oh no you dont, you didn't have a "white iphone 4" when you did it for the iphone but I can do a video for you again with the white ipad 2 so everyone can see how beautiful it looks SO GET BUSY!! lol

    See my signature, it is sooooooo begging for a white theme on that iPad 2 and to be able to list yet another BoxorHD theme

    Not to mention, you are so the only real theme out for the iPad, all the other themes are dead or crappy and has no activity on them what so ever, you owe it to your customers to make a second version of this just like the iphone
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-11-2011 at 09:45 AM.

  19. #336
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    That is what i jsut read, soemthing about them getting more plants so that they can do better with production on the ipad 3 so it looks as if it will be delayed...

    Oh no you dont, you didn't have a "white iphone 4" when you did it for the iphone but I can do a video for you again with the white ipad 2 so everyone can see how beautiful it looks SO GET BUSY!! lol

    See my signature, it is sooooooo begging for a white theme on that iPad 2 and to be able to list yet another BoxorHD theme

    Not to mention, you are so the only real theme out for the iPad, all the other themes are dead or crappy and has no activity on them what so ever, you owe it to your customers to make a second version of this just like the iphone
    haha don't worry Moose, IT IS coming in fact I have started doing it, teaser this weekend

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (07-11-2011), Moose0704 (07-11-2011)

  21. #337
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    haha don't worry Moose, IT IS coming in fact I have started doing it, teaser this weekend
    SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so just made my day!!! , can you make this one rotate the other way, or is that asking way too much? lol

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    AuStynburg (07-11-2011)

  23. #338
    Theme Creator falcon212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    808
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so just made my day!!! , can you make this one rotate the other way, or is that asking way too much? lol
    That is the hard part, but I will try to do code it

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (07-11-2011)

  25. #339
    Beta Tester Moose0704's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,453
    Thanks
    942
    Thanked 889 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    that is the hard part, but i will try to do code it :d
    awesome!!! Extra extra sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  26. #340
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jordan, UT
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    @moose can you help me out? I want to apply a winterboard theme to my icons in the pinned apps section etc... How do I do that?

    Ps I cant wait for the white theme either!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts