Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    Maybe there's a good twitter webapp out there? Tell me if you find anything
    Spent the better part of this afternoon looking. Nothing. There are some others that look nice, but none let you go back to the twitter feed after looking at a link.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am new to the ipad 2 theming. Is Boxer for the ipad 2 also with 4.3.3?

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I am new to the ipad 2 theming. Is Boxer for the ipad 2 also with 4.3.3?
    Yea that is what I am running it on now

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you! I just downloaded it. I have never used dreamboard before... I have an iphone 4 and use winderboard. How do I change the widget boxes on the left? I have used ifile on my iphone so am familiar with changing files that way in the directories. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Look HERE
    Hey Moose,

I did exactly what you said, and my settings were exactly like yours except for the "apply hierarchically" switched to "no" (and I changed it to yes). Everything worked great, until I used IWipeCache to apply new icons. Then the "apply hierarchically" setting switched itself off again and I lost all my pinned icons. Is that just going to happen if I clear the cache, or is there something else I'm doing wrong?

Yo i need Help i got a Ipad Boxor HD
    When i click the app store big icon it dont work
    Any 1 know what to do and
    CAN SOME ONE PLEASE CREATE A VID HOW TO REPLACE THE BIG ICONS PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    Hey Moose,

I did exactly what you said, and my settings were exactly like yours except for the "apply hierarchically" switched to "no" (and I changed it to yes). Everything worked great, until I used IWipeCache to apply new icons. Then the "apply hierarchically" setting switched itself off again and I lost all my pinned icons. Is that just going to happen if I clear the cache, or is there something else I'm doing wrong?
    Lol it's always off, you only turn it on to apply permissions to everything after what your setting permissions and if you only want to apply to the one thing you leave it off so that's normal

But then why did all my pinned icons disappear again after I used IWipeCache?

First off, awesome theme!!! Second can somebody with some photoshop skills hook up an icon for iChromy. I was going to just use the Mercury icon but I can't get the letters correct when I try to change it to say chrome because I have no photoshop skills. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonersunfire View Post
    But then why did all my pinned icons disappear again after I used IWipeCache?
    That i am not sure of, did you repin after using it? And did they stay?

Yes, they seem to be staying. No clue -- hopefully just a fluke.

BTW, I'm now using MSNBC News as my widget feed (the mobile site). Works great except that the widget is making the background black (instead of white), so the black font on some of the news stories won't show up at all. I've emailed Falcon about it, but I'd love if anyone can tell me how to fix it.

Nevermind I got it. Here it is for anyone else who needs it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ichromy.png  

ANY 1 SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME i may make a donation through paypal or 10$ cash to u through paypal its urgent

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    Is there anyway you could make a bigicon for XMBC, its the only program i found to play 720p mkv's

Thanks in advance
    There ya go

Quote Originally Posted by loORAYOol View Post
    ANY 1 SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME i may make a donation through paypal or 10$ cash to u through paypal its urgent
    Sorry, no video as of now. But it would be fairly easy to change. For example for Safari icon, find this lines

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array><string>launch com.apple.mobilesafari</string></array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>2,3,218,150</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Safari.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    what you need to change is the blue parts, to get the bundle id. Go to dreamboard edit mode, edit app in the pinned box and you'll see the bundle id below the app name

First of all I wanted to say what an awesome theme this is (many thanks)

One problem I have is that when I click on Applications it only shows my applications up to the letter K but shows no more.

How can I get it to show all of my applications??

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    There ya go

Thanks for that

Would it be possible to have a widget run an iPhone app instead of a URL? Being able to run mobile safari would fix the "back" button issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ady199 View Post
    First of all I wanted to say what an awesome theme this is (many thanks)

One problem I have is that when I click on Applications it only shows my applications up to the letter K but shows no more.

How can I get it to show all of my applications??

Thanks in advance
    That is weird, the apps folder on the top should listed out all apps automatically, since there is no code in the plist to listed it out one by one, I would suggest a respring or restart, perhaps setting up permission to R W E to BoxorHD-iPad

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    That is weird, the apps folder on the top should listed out all apps automatically, since there is no code in the plist to listed it out one by one, I would suggest a respring or restart, perhaps setting up permission to R W E to BoxorHD-iPad
    Weird - I've just resprung the device and its now working - I must have tried that well over 10 times before.

Oh well - thanks again for the theme

I love the theme, but my only problem thus far is with the rotation of the theme. I'm using an iPad 2 with a smart cover so when I rotate it, it rotates the incorrect way with the cover on (if you get what I'm saying). Is there a way to make it rotate the opposite way.

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast