Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxor HD for iPad

Is there any way to get apps pinned fast or do i have to change that with ifile aswell?
    and is there any way to make the twitter website crop to the small box so that i dont have to go from left to right the whole time to read tweets?
    Last edited by leopodie; 07-07-2011 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    Is there any way to get apps pinned fast or do i have to change that with ifile aswell?
    and is there any way to make the twitter website crop to the small box so that i dont have to go from left to right the whole time to read tweets?
    if you have updated BoxorHD-iPad to v.1.1 you can tap Settings - Edit Mode. From the you can arrange/add/delete/change icons on the pinnedapps box to anything you want, to be able to save the changes, makes sure you set permission to BoxorHD-iPad folder to Read Write Execute using iFile

For the twitter, im sorry, that is how twitter handle the web if its smaller than the frame

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Today's tips
    DID YOU KNOW ?

You can change the top left avatar with your photo to make it more personal ?

Download the psd file here

Can i just send you a photo and you do it for me?

Also, when are you updating BoxorHd for iPad to the new code like you did BoxorHD? And when is BoxorHD for iPad going white???????????
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-07-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Can i just send you a photo and you do it for me?

Also, when are you updating BoxorHd for iPad to the new code like you did BoxorHD? And when is BoxorHD for iPad going white???????????
    sure Moose, send ur family photo holding iPhones and iPads with BoxorHD theme on it haha

Boxor HD for iPad is here !

This theme only compatible with the BETA version of Dreamboard, please update your Dreamboard if you haven't.
    Dreamboard Beta Repo: http://dreamboard.us/beta - add the repo into your Cydia Source

Screenshots:

Video Preview:

CHANGELOG

v.1.1
    - Edit Mode within the theme
    - AlphaNumerical Weather ZipCode
    - Badge Support for BigIcons
    - Added WeatherSetting on landscape mode
    v 1.0
    - initial release
    Hey bro, you need to remove that old repo for DB beta, no longer there

And when did you send out v1.1? I never got it and would love to have the badges and edit mode!!

Oh and I just love that you added a landscape pic of the iPad 2 lol

sure Moose, send ur family photo holding iPhones and iPads with BoxorHD theme on it haha
    Hey, thats not a bad idea, I will def have to do that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-07-2011)

Hey bro, you need to remove that old repo for DB beta, no longer there

And when did you send out v1.1? I never got it and would love to have the badges and edit mode!!

Oh and I just love that you added a landscape pic of the iPad 2 lol

Hey, thats not a bad idea, I will def have to do that
    I just updated few hours ago, like always you can get the latest update from the same link.

new update looks nice, to bad you cant change the bigicons in this way aswell but I guess that'll come in the future.

Since the iPad 2 has way more ram you could do something with that, like rotating without hitting the rotate button. But at least it got more user friendly now (way more of a DIY kit before (a fun one though))
    if you don't have an iPad 2 but still want to test futures for an iPad 2 version just hit me up with a pm or an email

BTW when i press iPod and i want to listen to a song and the album art gets big the part above and under the album art doesn't get black, i don't know if this is a bug in dreamboard or the theme but just wanted to let you know that.

I just updated few hours ago, like always you can get the latest update from the same link.
    Lmao I know that but I just loaded the theme on my iPad 2 yesterday evening lol that's why I was asking when you updated

Oh and here is BoxorHD for iPad running on the iPad 2 with 310MB free

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310047732.985776.jpg

when is BoxorHD for iPad going white???????????
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-07-2011 at 09:10 AM.

new update looks nice, to bad you cant change the bigicons in this way aswell but I guess that'll come in the future.

Since the iPad 2 has way more ram you could do something with that, like rotating without hitting the rotate button. But at least it got more user friendly now (way more of a DIY kit before (a fun one though))
    if you don't have an iPad 2 but still want to test futures for an iPad 2 version just hit me up with a pm or an email

BTW when i press iPod and i want to listen to a song and the album art gets big the part above and under the album art doesn't get black, i don't know if this is a bug in dreamboard or the theme but just wanted to let you know that.
    Rotating without hitting the button is not possible, *dreamboard limitation* and regarding your iPod problem, pretty sure its Dreamboard bugs

Lmao I know that but I just loaded the theme on my iPad 2 yesterday evening lol that's why I was asking when you updated

Oh and here is BoxorHD for iPad running on the iPad 2 with 310MB free

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310047732.985776.jpg

when is BoxorHD for iPad going white???????????
    LMAO, it will come in due time ! haha I wish I had iPad2, but I heard iPad3 is coming with Retina Display !

Rotating without hitting the button is not possible, *dreamboard limitation* and regarding your iPod problem, pretty sure its Dreamboard bugs

LMAO, it will come in due time ! haha I wish I had iPad2, but I heard iPad3 is coming with Retina Display !
    Well hurry up!!! Cause My iPad 2 is white jsut like my phone, I need a matching set just kidding bro Yeah I heard that too but you know how those rumors go lol

I just downloaded update, The very first thing I noticed is that you moved the "temp" on the weather widget, thank you so much for that! Now I don't ahve to do it again
    Last edited by Moose0704; 07-07-2011 at 09:18 AM.

@moose honestly i didn know if i did change something, did i ? It might just a cache lol try to respiring
    Oh bummer well I did save the old theme so I can just copy over the code, but yeah your right it is probably cache...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just bought this theme from Cydia and it is version 1.0. Can you tell me where I can get the latest version from.

It is an awesome theme by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by brynden29 View Post
    I just bought this theme from Cydia and it is version 1.0. Can you tell me where I can get the latest version from.

Well he said he submitted it to the repo so i guess it'll be on there pretty fast

White version of the theme would be awesome BTW

final request of the day: can you make a square iPod icon for the top left like the one that is origially in the iPad so i can use that icon for music?
    Last edited by leopodie; 07-07-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brynden29 View Post

the update has been approved, it will be live any minute now

Well he said he submitted it to the repo so i guess it'll be on there pretty fast

White version of the theme would be awesome BTW

final request of the day: can you make a square iPod icon for the top left like the one that is origially in the iPad so i can use that icon for music?
    you meant the avatar on the very top left corner ?

you meant the avatar on the very top left corner ?
    Yes

Sure, thanks that's what i was looking for

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the update has been approved, it will be live any minute now
    Thank you so much, I am really loving this theme, just wish I could modify it a little.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (07-07-2011)

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast