• hell yes!!

37 94.87%
  • no way!!

0 0%
  • whatever...

2 5.13%
+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Inpired OS classic iPad Edition

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
NOTE TO ALL!!! I PORTED , SEND TYLER ( THEM3THIS ) THE THEME AND HE HANDELS ALL DONATIONS AND SENDING OUT THE THEME. GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS? ASK HIM _Inspired
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Inpired OS classic iPad Edition
    NOTE TO ALL!!! I PORTED , SEND TYLER ( THEM3THIS ) THE THEME AND HE HANDELS ALL DONATIONS AND SENDING OUT THE THEME. GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS? ASK HIM

_Inspired Os Classic Ipad Edition_

FINAL RELEASE OUT NOW

* Important note: this theme was created by K.nitsua
    and later on ported on the iphone4 by Tyler aka Them3this

This is my tribute to this wonderfull theme to give the iPad Users a chance to enjoy
    this wonderfull classy theme as well

Pictures

1. Desktop view

2. My room Example

Games room + Added icons

Showing going from Media To Social Room

And last off the Customizable Lockscreen

Video Teaser

quick video preview using displayrecorder ( bit laggy )

To finish this tread I would like to thank a few peoples

* Tyler aka Them3this for creating this wonderfull port on the I4 and giving me a chance to bring this to the ipad . Be sure to support him on his themes
    - Inspired OS Classic : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-classic.html
    -r00t3d : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...l-release.html
    *Gan For his classy lockscreen.
    shout out as well for his wonderfull themes that include
    -Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum
    -Inav HD
    -Apple Desk Ultimatum
    *Da_GHOST for starting on the winterboard UI ( IF YOU NEED GRAPHICS DONE CALL HIM )
    *TheTunipFarmer for helping work out litle problems on DB port
    *robertdelg for reviewing this theme

On top there a poll , please give your opinion. would be appriciated !

NEW TREAD : [Release] Inspired OS Classic iPad
    PAYPAL LINK https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

SUBMITTED TO THE DREAMSTORE , SHOULD BE UP SOON

Jelle aka WantzPorts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inpired OS classic iPad Edition-desktop.png  
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 07-19-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks

Looks great! Will get a video going very soon! ;-)

Here is the Teaser Video, keep in mind it is sluggish and not all animations pop out but this is an amazing theme and once it is realsed it will be well worth getting, but it does still give you some idea of how it all works.

YouTube - Inspired OS Classic iPad
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-02-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks

This looks great! Hope there's no problem this time and we start seeing a lot of iPad DB themes really soon!
    @WinfisDesign

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winfis View Post
    This looks great! Hope there's no problem this time and we start seeing a lot of iPad DB themes really soon!
    there shouldn't be any if DA_GHOST can finish up the winterboard UI and I can get the last litle kinks out of the theme
    when finished Tyler will be the one bringin it out
    i'm just doing the work on it lol

Thanks

Video uploaded, edited original post and added link... ;-)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,027 Posts

I'll be giving my approval of this when complete. Chalk it up as a new iPad theme. Get excited iPad owners! I will also be assisting with coding as well as adding a few unique features just for the iPad!

Expect a video preview by this weekend!

Also, is anyone selling an iPad? I need one to start themeing them. Lmk if anyone wants to sell theirs. I know you iPad owners wouldn't mind another iPad theme dev.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-02-2011), winfis (06-02-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Video uploaded, edited original post and added link... ;-)
    Video looks great , litle laggish but it works

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I'll be giving my approval of this when complete. Chalk it up as a new iPad theme. Get excited iPad owners! I will also be assisting with coding as well as adding a few unique features just for the iPad!

Expect a video preview by this weekend!

Also, is anyone selling an iPad? I need one to start themeing them. Lmk if anyone wants to sell theirs. I know you iPad owners wouldn't mind another iPad theme dev.
    featurs for the ipad? somthing I don't know about?
    I was thinking about somthing. wouldn't it be a good Idea if I made some custom apps launches for all the rooms to cover some basic apps?

Thanks

OK, for my review on this theme, as requested:

There has been a lot fixed on this theme and still some areas that need work, it is without said that we still need a UI, which I am sure DA_Ghost will be more than happy to work on once the iPhone UI is complete. Tyler (Them3This) has already stated he will get on this also once the iPhone Version is complete and he has released the Final Final version, we look forward to that ;-)

Still needed:

LS UI to remove "Slide to Unlock" and "Slideshow" or put it somewhere else.
    iPad only features - So looking forward to that! ;-) Thanks Them3This!
    Winterboard UI
    Image updates for iPad - Some things look pixilated on the iPad as a result of "upsizing" the images, not all but some, All room BG's look great as well as LS but some buttons and bullets need to be made just for iPad
    Maybe in "Landscape" or a Landscape Version?

All in all this is an amazing theme thanks to Them3This, DA_Ghost, and GAN MAN!! So looking forward to the Final Release!! As always from these guys!! And thanks to Jelly for porting this to iPad, as an iPad owner I am very happy to see this is the process ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Video looks great , litle laggish but it works
    Yeah, the iPad has low ram and that with screensplitr it just wasn't going to get any faster lol ;-)

Glad you like it...
    Last edited by Moose0704; 06-02-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    OK, for my review on this theme, as requested:

There has been a lot fixed on this theme and still some areas that need work, it is without said that we still need a UI, which I am sure DA_Ghost will be more than happy to work on once the iPhone UI is complete. Tyler (Them3This) has already stated he will get on this also once the iPhone Version is complete and he has released the Final Final version, we look forward to that ;-)

Still needed:

LS UI to remove "Slide to Unlock" and "Slideshow" or put it somewhere else.
    iPad only features - So looking forward to that! ;-) Thanks Them3This!
    Winterboard UI
    Image updates for iPad - Some things look pixilated on the iPad as a result of "upsizing" the images, not all but some, All room BG's look great as well as LS but some buttons and bullets need to be made just for iPad
    Maybe in "Landscape" or a Landscape Version?

All in all this is an amazing theme thanks to Them3This, DA_Ghost, and GAN MAN!! So looking forward to the Final Release!! As always from these guys!! And thanks to Jelly for porting this to iPad, as an iPad owner I am very happy to see this is the process ;-)

Yeah, the iPad has low ram and that with screensplitr it just wasn't going to get any faster lol ;-)

Glad you like it...
    looking forward to the new features as well hope tyler gives me a headup on this soon
    for the pixaleted ellements , I'll have someone working on theme when I get the PSD images from tyler
    I'll try to make a new video ones again.. if I can remember my login for youtube
    is there any way to take it from to ipad to pc? true funbox or winscp? these videos should be somwhere stored.. can't find them
    as for the landscape version.. I checked true photoshop to get the desktop in landscape to start off.. looks good..but i'm no wizzard at those plists settup.. maybe tyler can assist me on that one or someone who can do plists

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice to see that this theme is looking like it is going to have a designated ipad setup and features as opposed to just a usual theme.
    As for turning it to landscape, i think that it will just be a case of rotating all the images through photoshop or something and then re locating them in the plists. il look into that more in the next few days, I've been thinking about playing around with the plists see what I can come up with. One of the things I will try is landscape although im rather certain that it shouldn't be too much effort. Although there may be a way to rotate though some form of code in the plists. (I May be totally wrong, il update after ive played around with it)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurnipFarmer View Post
    Nice to see that this theme is looking like it is going to have a designated ipad setup and features as opposed to just a usual theme.
    As for turning it to landscape, i think that it will just be a case of rotating all the images through photoshop or something and then re locating them in the plists. il look into that more in the next few days, I've been thinking about playing around with the plists see what I can come up with. One of the things I will try is landscape although im rather certain that it shouldn't be too much effort. Although there may be a way to rotate though some form of code in the plists. (I May be totally wrong, il update after ive played around with it)
    i've made a basic image of the desktop to have a better look on how that would look.
    using photoimpact it actually shows you the locations of the y and x frame..
    maybe this won't be to hard

next project?

landscape view *

Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 06-02-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    i've made a basic image of the desktop to have a better look on how that would look.
    Using photoimpact it actually shows you the locations of the y and x frame..
    Maybe this won't be to hard

next project?

landscape view *

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

I just purchased this from the DreamStore and the store does not allow me to actually install it. Any help?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    I just purchased this from the DreamStore and the store does not allow me to actually install it. Any help?
    I believe your in the wrong section
    this is the iPad port .. this ain't released yet anywhere

Thanks

Love the landscape version! Would that be a separate theme or the same one? I don't know if DB allows landscape and portrait views.

For the dock icons, I'd add iBooks (I guess there's a lot of people who read on the iPad) and Photos. They might not be the most used apps, but iBooks is eally popular and Photos comes with the iPad, so I guess most people have them.
    @WinfisDesign

17. The Following User Says Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-02-2011)

Thanks

I think you are talking about the iPhone version, this has not been released yet. Try going to: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-classic.html ;-)

Love the landscape version! Would that be a separate theme or the same one? I don't know if DB allows landscape and portrait views.

For the dock icons, I'd add iBooks (I guess there's a lot of people who read on the iPad) and Photos. They might not be the most used apps, but iBooks is eally popular and Photos comes with the iPad, so I guess most people have them.
    Yeah I def think photos is a great idea, not sure about ibooks, but def an idea to add to the empty space! ;-)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

jelleheindryckx (06-03-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

You are correct. I am brain-dead today. I grabbed it but the iPhone one. Ever had one of those days? Time to crawl up and go to bed. Thanks.

Thanks

for the landscape... for now ( IF we can get it done ) it would be separate becaus dreamboard hasn't implanted this feature for all I know.. so it there will be two versions..
    but I have someone looking into making the theme auto rotate ( so far no luck )
    if that doesn't work out well have to completly re-do the theme so things don't get pixalated or wierd looking
    and that takes time..allot of time
    for now i wanne finish this portrait to the fullest
    landscape is a project after this one
    the icons are a good idea , wil create them when I get the psd files from the iphone4 version

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-08-2011)

Thanks

You are correct. I am brain-dead today. I grabbed it but the iPhone one. Ever had one of those days? Time to crawl up and go to bed. Thanks.
    LOL its all good ;-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This looks so good it's about time the iPad got some great themes and with so many people now got the iPad let's catch up with the iPhone
    And well done in doing the port and I well support you as I have

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark3529 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (06-02-2011)