+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WidgetBoard V1.0

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Donation and PM sent, thanks Keon!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pippa101 View Post
    Hi, I purchased this for my 1Pad 2, 64gb, wifi. I am running 4.3.3 and jb with jailbreakme.com. The only things I have installed are Lockinfo, Activator, Dreamboard and RetinaPad. I installed winterboard just for these widgets. I put the file in the WB theme folder and did the respring. My iPad 2 went into a reset loop. I had to go back in and delete the file via ssh. Any idea why this wouldn't be working? Thanks so much, Cindy.
    Same thing happened to me...only thing we have in common is activator....hmmmm....I'm sure it's a lock info conflict not widgetboard....and once this is ticked in winterboard and respring...what happens next? Don't see any changes on springboard & don't see the widgets as any plugins for lockIinfo under settings?
    Last edited by !Kernel Panic!; 08-02-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swizzle23 View Post
    I'd prefer to just get Widgetboard instead of the 2 standalone widgets that I asked for. Can you just send me Widgetboard instead? I paid you $2 and it says you're currently selling it for $1.50 so my donation should be more than enough to cover it. Thanks again.
    You posted that you Donated and asked for WidgetBoard instead of the 2 standalone widgets that you originally asked for.

I sent you WidgetBoard as you asked then you sent me a threatening message and asked paypal to give your $2. back.

**** Me, really,if you would have been civil I would probably have sent you the 2 widgets you wanted.

I'll just contact Paypal and file a formal complaint. It's only $2 but **** you if that's how you treat people, I'll just make your life with Paypal as difficult as possible.
    Maybe every one should know what you are like so they don't have the same trouble.

You are welcome for the FREE copy of WidgetBoard I sent you as I have Refunded your $2.

Keon.
    Last edited by Keon; 08-04-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    LINK: Widgets for iPad
    LINK: iPad L.A.W.
    LINK: iPad 4.2.1
    LINK: iPad GOLD
    LINK: WidgetBoard
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

Thanks

WidgetBoard V1 is Still only $1.50 until September 1,
    Last edited by Keon; 08-18-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keon View Post
    Release on September 1,2011
    WidgetBoard V2 Available for a Donation of $3.00

WidgetBoard V1 is Still only $1.50 until September 1,
    Ohk,my donation is for widgetboard V1,can i hav the link pls,thks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pc24841 View Post
    Ohk,my donation is for widgetboard V1,can i hav the link pls,thks
    I sent you a PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

was wondering what that Tapp Icon was on your preview screen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akira8473 View Post
    was wondering what that Tapp Icon was on your preview screen
    Tapp lets you launch multiple applications using a single icon.
    The application that is launched depends on the number of times that the Tapp icon is tapped.

Tapp works on iOS 3.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3.x. and is on Cydia
    Last edited by Keon; 08-05-2011 at 07:23 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Do not buy
    This product is a scam. Doesn't work. Makes my iPad 2 freeze like a mofo and when I was finally able to get the screenshots on the lock info page, I clicked on one of the widgets and my iPad froze again. NOT RECOMMENDED

Terrible terrible TERRIBLE app. Read my previous post! I tired everything to make it work and now it keeps taking me to safe mode. I hope the developer is decent enough to fix the problem or return my money
    Last edited by Mozeez; 08-21-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks

Mozeez

Apparently You are new to MMi, Aug 2011 join date
    The appropriate thing to do if you have trouble is to post the problem on the Thread.
    You probably have a conflict with an other app,Maybe you should have asked for help before Accusing Me of Scamming you,as I have posted I don't have a iPad 2 to Test on and if any of My apps don't work on iPad 2 I will refund the Donation

Quote Originally Posted by Mozeez View Post
    This product is a scam. Doesn't work. Makes my iPad 2 freeze like a mofo and when I was finally able to get the screenshots on the lock info page, I clicked on one of the widgets and my iPad froze again. NOT RECOMMENDED

Terrible terrible TERRIBLE app. Read my previous post! I tired everything to make it work and now it keeps taking me to safe mode. I hope the developer is decent enough to fix the problem or return my money
    what previous post! you just got it yesterday and haven't posted anything asking for help
    Just because you can't get it to work doesn't make it a scam ,lots of other people have WidgetBoard working on iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddcow View Post
    Yes, confirmed working on iPad 2 4.3.3
    BECAUSE OF UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE LIKE YOU I AM THINKING OF REMOVING ALL OF MY APPS FROM MMi.

KEON
    Last edited by Keon; 08-23-2011 at 12:08 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If ur actually thinking of removing ur apps from mmi all I can say is good riddance. If ur saying it's conflicting with another app u should mention this stuff. Ur the developer and not everyone is as competent as u are. I posted this for ppl to know about ur scam. I'm just contributing bk to society. U see this is why developers don't deserve to get paid for their illegal apps.

If ur actually going to stop posting ur scam on mmi all I can say is good riddance! If there are apps that conflict with it u should be ethical enough to mention or warn ppl about it. Not everyone is as competent as ur. For gods sake ur the developer!! I had to post this here to make ppl aware of the negative side effects of this product ie freezing, continous respiring, waste of money etc. Just giving bk to the community. I have however taken ur advice and tried to avoid it conflicting with other downloads. I switched off lockinfo and turned off all other themes. Guess what the result was?? Taking me to safe mode. This app sucks
    Last edited by Mozeez; 08-23-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks

If ur actually thinking of removing ur apps from mmi all I can say is good riddance. If ur saying it's conflicting with another app u should mention this stuff. Ur the developer and not everyone is as competent as u are. I posted this for ppl to know about ur scam. I'm just contributing bk to society. U see this is why developers don't deserve to get paid for their illegal apps.

If ur actually going to stop posting ur scam on mmi all I can say is good riddance! If there are apps that conflict with it u should be ethical enough to mention or warn ppl about it. Not everyone is as competent as ur. For gods sake ur the developer!! I had to post this here to make ppl aware of the negative side effects of this product ie freezing, continous respiring, waste of money etc. Just giving bk to the community. I have however taken ur advice and tried to avoid it conflicting with other downloads. I switched off lockinfo and turned off all other themes. Guess what the result was?? Taking me to safe mode. This app sucks
    YOU ARE A MORON
    Illegal, what is illegal about it ,you think developers don't deserve to get paid for their apps,why not we spend a lot of time working on them, you said not everyone is as competent as me,well not everyone is as incompetent as you,most MMi members have no problems and if they do they ask for help on the thread that's the point of posting not slandering other members or the work they do,as far as I am concerned you have an attitude problem and should think before posting your ignorant comments
    WidgetBoard needs Lockinfo to be on,so it wouldn't work if you switched it off.
    If you took the time to read the thread you would see that it has been posted that some other apps may conflict with WidgetBoard.
    Lots of other members of MMi have WidgetBoard working fine on iPad and iPad 2 so if it doesn't work for you obviously it's YOU that is the problem and since you have been such an ******* about it I'm not helping you.
    I think you should be banned from posting on MMi and you should grow up,punk.

Keon.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Maybe it's not a conflict with widgetboard but lockinfo which is the case for me. I like the smartscreen app for the lockscreen better but it crashes my ipad when I also have lockinfo installed even I have that swithed off.

Keon,
    FYI - have a look at vwallpaper2 for ios4/arm7 tweak that allows for interactive widgets. Widgetboard will also work with the beta tweak of vWallpaper2 which actually works better than lockinfo IMHO. Don't even need 'winterboard' either. Just place the entire folder in vwallpaper2/webviews folder and it still works like a champ.
    Once turned on within the app you can direct which HTML to display on whatever page you want.
    Last edited by !Kernel Panic!; 08-25-2011 at 07:57 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to !Kernel Panic! For This Useful Post:

Keon (08-25-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Funny how u call me aً moron when ur the one that hasn't gone through my comments properly what i Said is I tried everything including having lockinfo on and off, installed and installed still no results. Also don't use this as an excuse by saying ur not gonna help me. Ur not gonna help me because u don't know how to u stupid loser but u don't want to even admit that ur so sh*t that u don't even know what apps could possibly be conflicting with the app that YOU created. Anyways ur app is crap it either doesn't work and when it does work it's not that great so please return my money. If not that's fine its only $1.5 and I can get bk at u by spreading ur app for free. I'll make sure I post it in every forum and upload it in every repository.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Funny how u call me aً moron when ur the one that hasn't gone through my comments properly what i Said is I tried everything including having lockinfo on and off, installed and installed still no results. Also don't use this as an excuse by saying ur not gonna help me. Ur not gonna help me because u don't know how to u stupid loser but u don't want to even admit that ur so sh*t that u don't even know what apps could possibly be conflicting with the app that YOU created. Anyways ur app is crap it either doesn't work and when it does work it's not that great so please return my money. If not that's fine its only $1.5 and I can get bk at u by spreading ur app for free. I'll make sure I post it in every forum and upload it in every repository.
    If you would have listed your other tweaks...perhaps other members, including myself, might have helped to clue you in on the culprit. There are MANY, MANY tweaks that come out everyday that don't play nicely with one another. So grow up....
    For instance parallax doesn't work with vwallpaper2 but neither developer states this in their descriptions....

Btw this DOES work with vWallpaper2 if you want to give that a try...instead of lockinfo
    Have a look here and watch vid for proof....
    Widgets for iPad via vWallpaper2

18. The Following User Says Thank You to !Kernel Panic! For This Useful Post:

Keon (08-26-2011)

Thanks

MOZEEZ
    I did read your post and all you said is that you turned off Lockinfo and all other themes ,you never asked me for help,you didn't list the other tweaks you are using and you called WidgetBoard V1 a scam,instead of trying to figure out what the conflict is.

I have posted that I don't have an iPad 2 to test on so how could I know what other tweaks conflict with WidgetBoard V1 on the iPad 2 other than MMI members posting the problems that they have.

If WidgetBoard V1 is a scam and doesn't work then why would you post the link to it for free,what would that do other than making other people mad at you? Obviously it works and you just are not smart enough to get it to work.

I am making a new link to WidgetBoard V1 today so post the old link if you like it will be no good.

I am releasing WidgetBoard V2 soon, anyone who has Donated will get a free update,except YOU as you have said you will post the link for free.

You really should think about how you are behaving,I'm not the only one that told you to grow up...

I have contributed to the MMi community by giving iPad L.A.W(free)Widgets for iPad and WidgetBoard, what have you done other than complain without even trying to fix your problem.

KEON.
    Last edited by Keon; 08-26-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks

Moderators,is Mozeez childish behavior OK?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Keon, are you still monitoring this forum? I sent a donation and PM but haven't received the link to Widgetboard.
    Thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123