Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFlat 2 [iPad]

Default iFlat 2 [iPad]

iFlat[iPad] has received so much amazing feedback that it was only right to make the second version of iFlat compatible for the iPad & iPad 2. The newly released iPad 2 with it's speed and improved graphics performance will take full advantage of the amazing design of iFlat 2.

Designed for iPad & iPad 2

Coming Soon to ThemeIT & Cydia!

Taking the best aspects of iFlat and combining with better colors, ideas and a more detailed icon set borns
    iFlat 2.

This theme will give you a WHOLE new experience, you'll enjoy using it. Forget all the glossiness and shiny interface.

Here are a few features included:
    -Every icon designed from scratch
    -Unique icon style
    -Weather/clock widget
    -SBSettings
    -Auto create App Store icons
    -Supports FolderEnhacer
    -Native apps themed (iPod, Maps, Safari, etc)
    -and much more!

Screenshots coming soon!

FrequentlyAskedQuestions
    •Will iFlat 2 be free/if not, how much? • No, still undecided on the price.

•What's the ETA? • There's still no ETA, but you can check back later

•Will the weather widget be included in this since it wasn't included with the first iPad theme? • Yes it will
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -if2ipad.png   -iflat2ipad.png  
    Last edited by burning09; 07-27-2011 at 02:12 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

SM411 (04-16-2011), SnowLeo (04-16-2011)

Sweet, can't wait. Hope to see some screen shots soon

Figured I would post an update.

The theme is being made for both the iPad & iPad 2 which is hindering progress with the theme. The problem is that a jailbreak is still not released for the iPad 2 and I have no way of telling if there is a file directory change or any type of changes compared to the 1st and 2nd gen iPad's. I am hoping that there will be a jailbreak here soon so I can release this beautiful theme to everyone. I will update again soon.

Expect iFlat 2 very soon since the iPad 2 jailbreak is released. Pictures coming soon

The jailbreak is released so... Any ETA?

I'm waiting to purchase bro :-D iPad 2

There is currently no ETA since I was unable to work on the theme before the jailbreak was released. It shouldn't take long since the file directory and everything remains the same as the other devices. I'll keep you guys updated on progress.

Can we get some pics?

How's this coming along?

It's coming along nicely. Have had a few issues with it that slowed up progress, but those are being sorted. I'll post some pics when I get a chance. If you guys want more recent updates on progress then follow me on twitter. @burning09

13. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

irishpride (07-23-2011)

Here's a picture of the Springboard.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

is there extra icond for the ipad version ??

You mean extra icons? All the icons for the phone version of iFlat 2 will work on the iPad.

Sorry for the delay.

The theme would have been released way before now, but progress was/still is being hindered with several issues. The main issue is the weather widget. The weather widget works perfect on Portrait view, but when you switch to Landscape then the widget does not turn due to incompatibilities with Winterboard. A solution is still being looked at, but if a solution cannot be found then the widget will have to be designed around both views, or the widget not be included. The plan is to release the theme here soon regardless.

Thanks to everyone for being patient.

Is this dead? I've been looking forward too it for quite sometime now

It's still being worked on behind the scenes. I apologize for the lack of updates. It'll be compatible with iOS 5

20. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

paidinfully (12-27-2011)

Good to hear! Can we have an eta?

I wish I could provide an ETA. I'm working on iFlat 2 and iFlat 3 together though. I have no idea which icons are broke in iOS 5 since I have an iPad 2 which has no jailbreak for iOS 5 at the moment. It will arrive ASAP though rest assured.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Any update? We could really use a new iPad theme!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast