Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clear and Classy iPad Lockscreen

Fixed it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310084059.624033.jpg  

it's a really nice lock screen!

But is there any way to fix the horizontal view? the date bar is off the screen on the bottom and I want it touching the right edge...

Thanks!

Does the weather widget work in the UK? I've tried my own post code in the var postal code but it hasn't been working. On another note the weather picture isn't working even for the default zip code, it just has a small question mark icon.

Theme looks great in your pictures and I hope I can get some help with my problems

Thanks, very much

Quote Originally Posted by DrewQuinz View Post
    Fixed it
    How did you remove the bottom lock black bar? It looks great

i like everything about it except the slide to unlock, maybe a pullup thing to unlock or a get the round thingy out of the bubble like honeycomb has would work better

Quote Originally Posted by gerryz View Post
    it's a really nice lock screen!

But is there any way to fix the horizontal view? the date bar is off the screen on the bottom and I want it touching the right edge...

Thanks!
    Sorry for the lateness of this response. Haven't had an iPad in awhile to work on. But the problem you are having is nothing i can fix. Thats a problem with winterboards support for iPad rotation. It simply doesn't incorporate it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewQuinz View Post
    Fixed it
    awesome wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by leopodie View Post
    i like everything about it except the slide to unlock, maybe a pullup thing to unlock or a get the round thingy out of the bubble like honeycomb has would work better
    There a various tweaks you can download from Cydia that will allow you to do that. Can really be done in a theme
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 01-27-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Default Simple fix for Weather Icon in Clear and Classy
    The fix is VERY simple.

Move the Iconset folder (or copy it) into the /var/stash/Themes/Clear and Classy (or Lockscreen) folder so it is among other folders labeled Bundles and UISounds. The Iconset folder needs to be there as a third folder. That way, LockBackground.html reads the folder with its contents right there. I had that fixed in a cinch, but unfortunately my iPad2 (A5) slipped into a reboot loop. I just restored IOS5.0.1 and now I can't find the old version of Clear and Classy that had the weathericon.

The new one excludes the weathericon and it's not so good anymore. Please put it back. The solution to fix the icon is simple.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKas777 View Post
    Sorry for the lateness of this response. Haven't had an iPad in awhile to work on. But the problem you are having is nothing i can fix. Thats a problem with winterboards support for iPad rotation. It simply doesn't incorporate it.

awesome wallpaper

There a various tweaks you can download from Cydia that will allow you to do that. Can really be done in a theme

Nice fix. I had a lot of stuff to update so I just did a quick fix for this until I could check it out. I'll update it and submit it either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

It's fine. I found the original file at Clear And Classy iPad Lockscreen Theme, iPad 2 WinterBoard Theme | CustomizeMyi.com

Then now I'm viewing the source of Lockbackground.html in Safari. The coding is there, and I'll extract the part and put it into the newer version I downloaded into my iPad2 from Cydia. I'll test it and if it works, I'll let you know. If you want a copy I can send it to you, too.

Eureka. I tested two ways - the StyleSheets folder among the other three (Bundles, UISounds, Iconsets). The result wasn't good- the weather icon would be too big and cover the temperature. So I put StyleSheets folder back inside the Bundles folder and that worked just right.

PLEASE HIT THANK YOU. I have been helping people the past two years in many different places and rarely get thanked.

Umm.. I just tried to attach the file LockBackground.html but I don't see how I can attach it here. I'll keep looking for a way.
    Last edited by Buckstar; 02-06-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Default PROBLEM SOLVED: Lockscreen slider background bar
    __________________________________________________ ___

Hello today, I would like to ask if you would please let me know how you got rid of the bottom bar in LockScreen where the slider is. The bar goes all the way across the screen. I've been able to clear the top statusbar shade and the bar below it with the clock, with Absolute Transparency 2.0.1 but the bottom bar sticks there. Your lockscreen looks great, and I tried tweaking with TelephonyUI, Barbottomlock.png, WellLock.png, etc. in var/stash/themes and in System/Library/Private but to no avail.
    -img_0002.jpg

Finally.. I found it. The Best Clear Lockscreen iPad IOS5 1.0 has to be downloaded from this website:
    The Best Clear Lockscreen iPad iOS5 1.0 | iWatcher.net
    SSH the deb file and install it with iFile. Respring, then go into Winterboard to select the theme.

BEAUTIFUL!!

-photo.png
    Last edited by Buckstar; 02-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Huge update headed for Cydia tomorrow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fantastic!! THANK YOU

Don

Version 3.0 now in Cydia!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

Phillips9 (02-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxKas777 View Post
    Version 3.0 now in Cydia!
    I don't see version 3.0 anywhere in Cydia? Am I missing something?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No friend that is why I asked the question. Still would love reply

Don

There was a mix up with ModMyi so everything was updated for version 3.0 except for the package itself. Version 3.5 is now live in Cydia and works perfectly. Screenshots on 1st post. Enjoy
    Twitter- Max_Kas

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great looking theme! I looked at the code and was wondering if there is a way to change the temperature to Celsius and time to 24hr format?

Edit: Nvm...I figured it out.
    Last edited by yearoftherat; 06-01-2012 at 08:00 PM.

is this working on the New iPad?

EDIT: works great on iPad 3 but couldn't find how to change to 24hr format?
    Last edited by Om3r; 06-01-2012 at 10:05 PM.

You, works on new iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    is this working on the New iPad?

EDIT: works great on iPad 3 but couldn't find how to change to 24hr format?
    Use iFile and open the lockbackground.html file with the textviewer.

* Setting 24H to 12H or 12H to 24H (with "//" = 24H -- without "//" = 12H)
    Open file LockBackground.html and search:
    /*-----12 hours to 24 hour Edit------*/

// Convert here 24 to 12 or 12 to 24
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    and remove only "//" in -->

/*-----12 hours to 24 hour Edit------*/

// Convert here 24 to 12 or 12 to 24
    HERE --> currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

The weather widget is wayyy off..damn accuweather. I put in the right code for Toronto Canada."55488" and it tells me its 70'F when in fact its only 52 :/

This theme is EXACTLY what I am looking for, apart from two things which I am hoping I can fix.

I wish to use my own wallpaper, but when I replace the background.png file with my own one, the scaling is out by quite a long way. i.e. if I unselect the theme in winter board and apply my own wallpaper through photos, it is the correct scale that I want, but if I do it through ifile it tends to show the wallpaper at the correct scale to begin with, then resets it zoomed into the middle of the photo which is rather annoying.

Also, is there any way to get the weather to display an Australian location? I tried entering the accuweather locale code into the html file but it just gives me N/A on the lock screen

Thanks in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12