Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Midnight Dreamboard theme for iPad

Threaded View

Default [DREAMBOARD] Midnight v1.0 RELEASE
    updated 5.3.11

Thanks for looking at Midnight v1.0

welcome and thanks for waiting for Midnight 1.0
    Midnight is a horizontal iPad theme. This release REQUIRES DreamBoard 1.1.1 beta or higher. All registered owners of DB should be able to get it

All screenshots and Video's below have been updated.

Features include:

•Widgets; and control over them
    •In theme hide-able Controls for widget placement.
    •Scrollable Dock for your Most used apps
    •Full Application draw
    •Honeycomb Clock
    •Custom blue gingerbread icon set
    •Widget theme-ing for better integration
    •Horizontally scrolling home pages
    •Wallpaper changer with 3 (replaceable) Built in wallpapers

The way the widget controls work:

Widgets will stay on the selected pane; the doc, control's and menu system will stay no matter what pane (or desktop) your in. You can place widgets on either pane, they will stay until you re-spring.

On widgets with no innate interaction (i.e. clock and weather widgets) you can simply tap on the widget to bring up it's movable controls. On more complex widgets that require interaction (i.e. facebook and the calculator) You must toggle the control's via the built in menu.

What is the close controls button?

Closes out any widget controls currently up on the screen (incase you open more than one)

Screenshots:

Released (v1.0) PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOAD

Midnight (like my other themes) is donation-ware. If you like it, i ask that you donate a dollar (or whatever you want, or nothing)

All i ask, is that it is not re-hosted (on any site, i want it's home to be modmyi) If you wish to link to the Download file, please link to this thread instead.

why? First, it's the author's request Please play nice. When people see the thread there much more likely to donate; they can find support more easily, It promotes what i consider my home, (modmyi.com) and i get download stats.

If this is continued to be ignored, theme's will only be released to dreamstore, or cydia. Don't mean to be harsh, i hope people understand.

[imglink]http://www.theaudiocartel.com/JesseDegenerate/btn_donate_LG.gif[/imglink]

Enjoy.

Click here to download Midnight 1.0

alternatively, the zip file is here.

Directions for localizing the weather widget:

•Open /Midnight/Widgets/appleweather/Private/WeatherWidget/WeatherWidget.html with ifile's text editor, or any text editor.
    •Replace "var locale = "11211" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"" with your local city / zip code / weather location code
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Preview.png 
Views:	10137 
Size:	329.2 KB 
ID:	520891  
    Last edited by JesseDegenerate; 05-03-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: release
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/