Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] Midnight Dreamboard theme for iPad

Thanks anyways. I actually took a different approach and deleted unused launch daemons and unused languages. Gave me +10-15 mb ram. I'll go disable the rest of my springboard tweaks now. Thanks

Mine crashes as well, but Dreamboard is still beta as well.
    Looking forward to the update but. Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon first. Hope your marriage is as happy as mine
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Question Midnight rotation
    Hi!
    I dont know if this has already been answered but my MIDNIGHT theme for iPad seems to be in portrait mode no matter which way I rotate it. The app folder is in portrait mode and the area where the wall paper changer and widgets are are all jumbled up because they're in portrait mode... what's the best way to resolve this minor issue?

Quote Originally Posted by JONPHINGUYEN7 View Post
    Hi!
    I dont know if this has already been answered but my MIDNIGHT theme for iPad seems to be in portrait mode no matter which way I rotate it. The app folder is in portrait mode and the area where the wall paper changer and widgets are are all jumbled up because they're in portrait mode... what's the best way to resolve this minor issue?
    Got the same problem here

Nevermind. Saw you had to install the beta. Works fine now

I'm working on a Zune OS conversion skin for this theme, since well, I hate the Android look. I'll release it as well if anyone will be interested.
    So far the docks/menu's/clock etc are skinned, made a fitting background, only thing remaining are the app icons.

Default Zune Skin

If anyone is interested I can share the files needed to make it look like this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Penhoat For This Useful Post:

HetRatje (07-26-2011)

Unhappy Rotation
    This may be a simple question but I can't seem to find a simple answer. I have the latest dreamboard for my iPad 1, bought and paid for, and I have installed the midnight theme multiple times from dream board and different sites alike. Yet, every time all of the words are in portrait, not landscape. I'm a noob, how do I fix it?

I am currently having issues running this theme on my Ipad 2 (4.3.3) running Dreamboard 1.1.4

Have there been any updates? Seems like this threat has been inactive for a month or so. Anyone else out there try to use this on their newly jail-broken Ipad2?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,143 Posts

How do i download this theme for the iPad,do i have to use PC ? . I have Safari download in my iPad browser can i use that if so were do i download it to so i can get to use it on Dreamboard ?. Is it available on Cydia ?,i searched but can't find it . Sorry if the questions are too much . Ok i got it figured it out with iFiles .
    Last edited by jawonder; 07-14-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penhoat View Post

If anyone is interested I can share the files needed to make it look like this.
    If you can!!

Like it x100

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HetRatje View Post
    If you can!!

Like it x100
    Me too. I sent him a pm but still nothing

Is there a way to customize the dock apps? which file should I edit? Thanks,

Default new problems
    Hey all,
    im absolutely new to this and thought you could give me a hand with this theme
    1. How do i change the background?
    2. some of the icons at the right side dont seem to work...
    3. the theme wont turn when i turn the device into portrait or 180 deg.

I know the thread is quite old but im sure youll read this

Any working links for this??

Link is broken. Anyone have this theme they can reupload?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910