+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] iSublime iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This actually a older theme that I made for the iPhone but now made it compatible for the iPad so I hope you guys like it and if so... give
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Re-Cre4ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb [BETA] iSublime iPad
    This actually a older theme that I made for the iPhone but now made it compatible for the iPad so I hope you guys like it and if so... give me a thanks and comment please, I will update it with a lot more icons but I won't waste my time if no one likes it. Uploaded a screenshot as attachment and sorry for the background it isn't good at the screenshot but the one in the theme folder itself is correct
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BETA] iSublime iPad-screenshot.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone priezti's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the icon style has potential, maybe a different colour, and you need to use bundle identifiers rather than the icon folder. I'm assuming why your icons are poor quality as winterboard messes with them. I think if you get a decent wallpaper and dock sorted it will form a decent base point to start from.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Re-Cre4ted's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand all of it but you are right I messed up a bit I have all the Icons in Bundles that needs to be right? I don't have a iPad myself so I can't test it myself btw thanx for the reply