+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A I R iPad - Released!

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
@priezti I could not find any more in Cydia the latest updates for os5 of this nice ipad theme. Would you mind make a direct d/l link?? found it,it was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@priezti I could not find any more in Cydia the latest updates for os5 of this nice ipad theme. Would you mind make a direct d/l link??

found it,it was missing due to the repo. but not work perfectly with 5.0.1
    Last edited by gzkite; 12-28-2011 at 02:53 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Trouble with Safari skin on tabs and bookmarks bar
    Hello all! I just got the A I R theme for my iPad 2 (iOS 5.0.1) yesterday and love it, however there is one weird bug that I'd like to report. The Safari skin gets buggy around the tabs and the bookmarks bar. As a result, only the top half of the bookmarks bar gets skinned and none of the tabs get skinned. In addition, when you click on a tab, its mostly black around the text. To see what I mean, just look at the included screenshot below. The problem with Safari is not only with this theme, but I am hoping that this community can help figure out what the problem is. The way Safari looks right now really bugs me and I would sincerely appreciate any help you guys can provide!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A I R iPad - Released!-safari_trouble.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Safari skin bug
    I just jailbroke my iPad 2 (iOS 5.0.1) early today and I was looking for a nice theme and found this one. After I downloaded and applied I am having the same Safari bug wooferwolf is. I don't know what the problem is but I also noticed it isn't just this theme. I had the same problem when I applied the "BabaBuufey" theme. Besides this Safari problem and that it also doesn't auto-skin all the app icons, this theme is amazing and I hope to see these little bugs fixed in a future update. Keep up the great work!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zaccarri9107 For This Useful Post:

wooferwolf (01-24-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default So true...
    After a bit of research, I can corroborate what zaccarri says. Every skin I have applied with winterboard has the Safari bug. Lame! This theme IS amazing and I can't wait for the bugs to get worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by zaccarri9107 View Post
    I just jailbroke my iPad 2 (iOS 5.0.1) early today and I was looking for a nice theme and found this one. After I downloaded and applied I am having the same Safari bug wooferwolf is. I don't know what the problem is but I also noticed it isn't just this theme. I had the same problem when I applied the "BabaBuufey" theme. Besides this Safari problem and that it also doesn't auto-skin all the app icons, this theme is amazing and I hope to see these little bugs fixed in a future update. Keep up the great work!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very nice job and hope to see an iOS 5.0.1 port soon!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

None of my app store icons are auto theming. Not sure why. Some changed, but most didnt. Tried rebooting/respringing etc. Will try reinstalling theme, any other ideas?
    Last edited by preppyr6; 01-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wooferwolf View Post
    Hello all! I just got the A I R theme for my iPad 2 (iOS 5.0.1) yesterday and love it, however there is one weird bug that I'd like to report. The Safari skin gets buggy around the tabs and the bookmarks bar. As a result, only the top half of the bookmarks bar gets skinned and none of the tabs get skinned. In addition, when you click on a tab, its mostly black around the text. To see what I mean, just look at the included screenshot below. The problem with Safari is not only with this theme, but I am hoping that this community can help figure out what the problem is. The way Safari looks right now really bugs me and I would sincerely appreciate any help you guys can provide!
    I have exactly the same problem you describe.
    I tried to change the options in the winter theme and air with no success.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm a bit late to the party with getting this theme, but I'm also having problems like the one mentioned above for Safari ^

Also, there are a number of icons that aren't skinned. Any chance you could release a clean version of the icon layout and I can make a few for it?

Thanks

Wow just added this theme, it is awesome!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Host_Killer's Avatar
    Thanks

Found this theme after I jailbroke 5.1.1. Having some issues, hoping you guys can help.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/731198-elite-pro-hd-release-post6543524.html

Posted this on Elite Pro for iPhone but I've since found this page.

Essentially, I made a psd some I could skin some apps and I'm having issues with a black outline. Please link to post and read.

Ty.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Host_Killer's Avatar
    Thanks

I've figured it. out... I have the PSD if your interested and the answer to all the icons theming... send me a PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone priezti's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Guys, I'm still alive, just been tied up in life and moved to android for phone so iOS stuff has been neglected I'll try and get this updated for iOS5...and probably 6 soon :P

Priezti

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by priezti View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm still alive, just been tied up in life and moved to android for phone so iOS stuff has been neglected I'll try and get this updated for iOS5...and probably 6 soon :P

Priezti
    Update on the first post guys. Updating to ios5 is on its way

Thanks

For the iPad 3, I think all you have to do is double everything (pixels), which is cool because it auto-scales down for the iPad 2. Glad to see you're working on this again - this was my favorite theme. If possible, could you create an updated icon .psd and share? That way we can make some of our own icons.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    For the iPad 3, I think all you have to do is double everything (pixels), which is cool because it auto-scales down for the iPad 2. Glad to see you're working on this again - this was my favorite theme. If possible, could you create an updated icon .psd and share? That way we can make some of our own icons.
    Thanks for the feedback I will try aquiring an iPad 3 or someone can test for me

Icon template.psd = Icon Template

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by priezti View Post
    Thanks for the feedback I will try aquiring an iPad 3 or someone can test for me

Icon template.psd = Icon Template
    Thanks for that. I have a new iPad; if you want to throw some "retina" icons together, I can test it for you. Not sure if any of the naming schemes are different for the icons/UI elements.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Thanks for that. I have a new iPad; if you want to throw some "retina" icons together, I can test it for you. Not sure if any of the naming schemes are different for the icons/UI elements.
    Its more the framework and up stuff that's my corncern tbh. Ill let you know when I plan to start the ipad 3 port. Need to get the current version sorted for now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Bababuufey iPad 4th generation icon fix?
    I am in love with this theme, and after a lot of tweaking, I have it done for my iPhone 5. Only issue is that I am uncertain how to get the icons to work for the iPad 4th gen. I know that the sizes for the .png files have to change, but it would be pretty badass to see if anyone has a file list that I could edit in or something??? I'm wondering if that would eve work with the framework? Just spitballing and wondering if anyone has come across a solution. Obviously, if it works for the iPad 3 then it should work for the iPad 4 considering both are retina display... Get back to me whenever!!!!

Thanks

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456