Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] EL3MENT iPad by ToyVan

Ok cool. So that means it is coming? Cause all the other iPad themes I've installed with sprinboard weather widgets don't rotate either and its kinda annoying for a perfectionist like me . And i think the weather widgets are awesome!! They add that extra flash to any theme.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

My plan is to release an update that will support portrait mode as well as landscape mode with the home button on the left..so opposite of what it is now when in landscape.

Home button on the left? Huh? My home button is in the middle.

When in landscape mode...I never use my iPad in portrait

Ahh...ok. I get you now. I'm the exact opposite. I never use my iPad in landscape.

Default Blue color mod
    EL3MENT iPad Blue color mod submitted to Cydia (courtesy of Nkapoor124). Go follow @Nkapoor124 on twitter!!! Should be live soon. Cheers

Hello everyone! I am well aware that a lot of you have updated to iOS 5 and there are things that need to be fixed. I am waiting for an untethered jailbreak to be released, but I am hoping to release an update even before then. I appreciate your patience my friends, and as always I really do appreciate your continued support of my work. Cheers

Thanks
    I'm a huge fan! Keep up the good work.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but now that an untethered jailbreak for iOS5 is EL3MENT back in the works?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

jailbreak already let out, and updating isn't present for new ios 5.1.1. I bought your template, and it doesn't work correctly at my iPad3, please correct mistakes. Thanks.

Default Also waiting
    Also waiting for this to be updated/released for the iPad 3, please update us when you can....I hope you are still working on it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345