Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDivinorumHD now for iPad!

Default iDivinorumHD now for iPad!
    I have had my hands on a friends iPad for the past 6 hours and got to sneak in some time to update iDivinorumHD to now be iPad compatible!! There are autocreated app store icons, standard apple style icons as well as a custom set of icons, Folder wallpaper, task switching wallpaper, and lots more!

This will be an update to the currently available iDivinorumHD on Cydia, so version 1.3 should be live tomorrow!

Now with full screen homepage gadget!!

This is currently available for all iPod and iPhones on cydia, and once this current update is approved it will cover EVERY iDevice on 4.x!!!
    Last edited by SchmilK; 12-14-2010 at 11:54 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post:

kimvy (12-18-2010), mike_carter1 (12-22-2010)

Now with full screen homepage gadget!!

One question; how did you jailbreak your iPad with ios 4.x on it?
    I bought the theme not realizing it's not compatible with 3.x.

Sorry, the iPad compatible version hasn't hit cydia yet When it does it will be 1.3.1 and SHOULD work on 3.2.2. At least it works on iPod 3.1.2 so, we'll see.

You can use redsn0w 0.9.6b6 to jailbreak on 4.2.1

This is now live in Cydia!

i just purchased 1.3.1 on my ipad and it wont let me install. i am running 3.2.2

also, just downloaded it on my iphone and copied it over to the ipad, and it looks way messed up :/

can you please tell me how to get this working, it looks cool
    Last edited by thecrunked; 12-16-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Dependency
    there still seems to be a dependency on 4.x. I'm also not able to install 1.3.1 on 3.2.2.

Quote Originally Posted by neelzw View Post
    One question; how did you jailbreak your iPad with ios 4.x on it?
    I bought the theme not realizing it's not compatible with 3.x.
    not to derail thread, but you can jailbreak your ipad on 4.2.1 using this guide, however currently the only jailbreak for that FW version is tethered

Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G with Redsn0w 0.9.6b4 [Guide] | Redmond Pie

I have been running my iphone4 on 4.2.1 tethered for almost 3 weeks. I have never had it reboot or power off and only had to use a pc to boot tethered after winterboard and mywi are installed! But i never turn off my phone either, so if you turn off your device, that i the only time you need to use the tethered boot.

Thanks

Hello I just bought this theme but I was wondering it has not changed my lockscreen and also when I open a folder on the springboard mine does not look like the theme above it is like it defaults back to my old wallpaper and a greay background on the icons?

I purchased this theme just for my iPad and love it. Is there an sbsettings theme for it?

Thanks

I have switch to use Folder Enhancer and now when I open folders I can see the theme background.

I have not seen a SB Settings for it so far but I would love a photo slide show on the springboard.

Yea the themed folder enhancer background is sweet. I also would like to see the weather widget rotate with the wallpaper. I've yet to have seen this with any theme!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just realized the wallpaper doesn't stretch right across the screen, as the screenshot shows. The right side has the same gap. Is this just how it is or is something not tight? Summerboard mode is off in winterboard.

Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg