Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HiFi theme for ipad-"maybe"

Cool Hifi theme [wallpaper help]?
    I need help with the wallpaper on the ipad, when I turn my ipad to landscape the wallpaper doesn't. I'm pretty sure I have to create 2 different pictures one for portrait and one for landscape but I just don't know the how to name it? and yes this is a theme for the ipad.
    Last edited by athleticswimmer; 03-15-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks

Look in your ipad /var/mobile/Library and you will see only HomeBackground and LockBackground no Landscape or Portriat so If you put both wallpapers named properly it won't work without changing the code in the wallpaper .HTML of your theme and I don't think anyone has writen code that will do it yet.
    You could make your theme for lockinfo it will rotate the background.
    Last edited by Keon; 12-08-2010 at 10:35 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

athleticswimmer (12-08-2010)

Yeah and plus you cant even use a full sized wallpaper through winterboard so you can either use a scretched out iphone sized wallpaper or just have the people save/ email the wallpaper to their wallpaper and change in the settings (that is unless things changed with winterboard on 4.2.1 ipad).

Keon is the lockinfo wallpaper rotating method doable? I might just implement that into an ipad theme Im gonna be working on.

For my Top Shelf iPad theme I just made two separate wallpapers and let the people pick because usually you tend to organize the apps on your ipad in either portrait or landscape but having both in a theme would be pretty awesome but probaly really tough for the iNav idea i had for my theme.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-08-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

athleticswimmer (12-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Yeah and plus you cant even use a full sized wallpaper through winterboard so you can either use a scretched out iphone sized wallpaper or just have the people save/ email the wallpaper to their wallpaper and change in the settings (that is unless things changed with winterboard on 4.2.1 ipad).

Keon is the lockinfo wallpaper rotating method doable? I might just implement that into an ipad theme Im gonna be working on.

For my Top Shelf iPad theme I just made two separate wallpapers and let the people pick because usually you tend to organize the apps on your ipad in either portrait or landscape but having both in a theme would be pretty awesome but probaly really tough for the iNav idea i had for my theme.
    yes I figured that out yesterday, put a regular sized ipad wallpaper in winterboard and then it was too big so I had a feeling and then tried out an iphone sized wallpaper and it worked but it's to stretched out and looks kind of blurry.

Very nice theme. I hope you can get it working the way you want. Please let me know once you release it. I will definitly support you by buying it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to creole king For This Useful Post:

athleticswimmer (12-16-2010)

Thanks

It you have SummerBoard Mode turned on in Winterboard the wallpaper will be streched out and blurry.
    Go into Winterboard and set SummerBoard Mode to OFF and the 768x 1024 wallpaper will look OK.
    LINK: Widgets for iPad
    LINK: iPad L.A.W.
    LINK: iPad 4.2.1
    LINK: iPad GOLD
    LINK: WidgetBoard
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

athleticswimmer (12-16-2010)