+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad L.A.W.

is a discussion within the

iPad New Skins/Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by SnowLeo If you put an image in the theme file will it display in full resolution? The overlay.png this is referring to is 960X640, It displays in
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,282 Times in 3,735 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post

If you put an image in the theme file will it display in full resolution?
    The overlay.png this is referring to is 960X640, It displays in Full HD with this Wallpaper.html: (iPhone4)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPad L.A.W.-screen-shot-2010-12-15-5.01.00-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-14-2010 at 02:11 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Keon (12-14-2010)

Thanks

I have updated the first post with a LINK for the IOS 4.2.1 Version
    the wallpaper is a 768x1024.jpg so you can replace it with your owne just rename your.jpg "Wallpaper.JPG"and put it in the iPad L.A.W.4.2 theme folder
    Last edited by Keon; 12-14-2010 at 10:23 PM.
    LINK: Widgets for iPad
    LINK: iPad L.A.W.
    LINK: iPad 4.2.1
    LINK: iPad GOLD
    LINK: WidgetBoard
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-14-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

OK, what am i doing wrong? i installed the 4.2 version and turned summerboard off(which disables the icons for kryptonite) and i still dont get the wallpaper that is in the file as wallpaper.jpn!? i checked the wallpaper.html and the path inside looks like its right but the wallpaper still isnt showing? just a ? mark in the middle!

sorry i meant wallpaper.jpg

BRO i figured it out!! you named the path /Library/Themes/ipad L.A.W./wallpaper.png but i changed it to /Library/Themes/ipad L.A.W.4.2/wallpaper.png!! you made the path wrong, forgot to add the 4.2 after ipad L.A.W.

I love it! im using a wallpaper that matches my ipad skin and when i set it up in this widget, the wallpaper doesnt rotate with the icons so it always matches the skin! wish i could post pics. how do i do that on here?
    Last edited by D_LA_ROC; 12-15-2010 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to D_LA_ROC For This Useful Post:

Keon (12-15-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D_LA_ROC View Post
    OK, what am i doing wrong? i installed the 4.2 version and turned summerboard off(which disables the icons for kryptonite) and i still dont get the wallpaper that is in the file as wallpaper.jpn!? i checked the wallpaper.html and the path inside looks like its right but the wallpaper still isnt showing? just a ? mark in the middle!

sorry i meant wallpaper.jpg

BRO i figured it out!! you named the path /Library/Themes/ipad L.A.W./wallpaper.png but i changed it to /Library/Themes/ipad L.A.W.4.2/wallpaper.png!! you made the path wrong, forgot to add the 4.2 after ipad L.A.W.

I love it! im using a wallpaper that matches my ipad skin and when i set it up in this widget, the wallpaper doesnt rotate with the icons so it always matches the skin! wish i could post pics. how do i do that on here?

Sorry about that,
    I was tired last night when I made the 4.2 version.I have uploaded a new copy that has the correct path.

if you check my other thread "Widgets for iPad"I asked how to post screenshots and the info you need is on that thread.

I have been working on the Lockinfo version of iPad L.A.W.and it is Working on IOS 4.2.1.
    With the Lockinfo version of iPad L.A.W.you use the wallpaper that you set in the settings app (that Rotate's) and Lockinfo that Rotate's iPad L.A.W so now you will have Rotating HTML5 Live Animated Weather on your iPad.
    Simply enable the lockscreen in Lockinfo to add iPad L.A.W.to your Lockscreen.
    The animations need a little tweaking to work in both orientations that will take a couple of days,as soon as it is done I will add it's link to the first post.

Lockinfo is a paid app You will need to use this.
    Last edited by Keon; 12-15-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-15-2010)

Thanks

Thats great news! I wish there were more widgets out there that utilized all the awesome features of lockinfo. Its totally worth buying the app for this awesome theme and I hope to be able to implement this in my own ipad theme Im working on.

Is it possible to use lockinfo to have a different wallpaper for landscape and portrait?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-15-2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Thats great news! I wish there were more widgets out there that utilized all the awesome features of lockinfo. Its totally worth buying the app for this awesome theme and I hope to be able to implement this in my own ipad theme Im working on.

Is it possible to use lockinfo to have a different wallpaper for landscape and portrait?
    I don't think so.you need to make the background 1024 X 1024

The Lockinfo version is ready and the link is on my first post
    Last edited by Keon; 12-16-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-16-2010)

Thanks

Thanks so much!! Lockinfo one is amazing and works great!! Im using it on the springboard and lockscreen and love it!!

Any way to get it on all springboard pages in the lockinfo one or just the lockinfo page?
    If not is it possible to put app and pther widgets on the lockinfo page

Any way you can get rid of that slight black transparent overlay thats always on lockinfo??

Oh and on 4.2.1 it works 100% perfect from the lockinfo version and rotation works great. This awesome rotating widget with lockinfo stuff is really encouragement for me to make my ipad theme (that im working on) work in both orientations but that will take some work
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 12-16-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Thanks so much!! Lockinfo one is amazing and works great!! Im using it on the springboard and lockscreen and love it!!

Any way to get it on all springboard pages in the lockinfo one or just the lockinfo page?
    If not is it possible to put app and pther widgets on the lockinfo page

Any way you can get rid of that slight black transparent overlay thats always on lockinfo??

Oh and on 4.2.1 it works 100% perfect from the lockinfo version and rotation works great. This awesome rotating widget with lockinfo stuff is really encouragement for me to make my ipad theme (that im working on) work in both orientations but that will take some work
    Your welcome
    The Lockinfo version works as all Lockinfo widgets only on the first page,lockscreen and infoshade.
    InfoShade can be see on any page just setup the activation method you would like in Lockinfo's settings.
    and Yes you can get rid of the black transparent overlay in lockinfo's settings but you have to adjust
    the homescreen,lockscreen and infoshade separately.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-16-2010)

Thanks

I just checked MediaFire and iPad L.A.W. has been Downloaded 100 times,
    Only 5 people hit the thanks button on my first post?
    Last edited by Keon; 12-19-2010 at 01:48 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

bignighttrain (12-20-2010), SnowLeo (12-19-2010)

Thanks

Sorry this rocks works on my iPad 4.2.1 but can't see my emails on the lock screen but the animated weather works great.
    Can you fix it when the clouds are looking like some of them just got cut off and thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Sorry this rocks works on my iPad 4.2.1 but can't see my emails on the lock screen but the animated weather works great.
    Can you fix it when the clouds are looking like some of them just got cut off and thanks.
    Sorry,I'm not planing to try to get the native lockinfo plugins to work with iPad L.A.W.

Yes I will fix any bug found in my animations.I didn't notice any problem with the cloud animations.
    I would need more info,
    First which version of iPad L.A.W.?which cloud animation?at what point of the animation?
    Maybe a screenshot of the clouds"cut off"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

Tstiles (01-01-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bro I'm am sorry. I'm new to modmyi. I'm going to hit "thanks" now! I love the lockinfo and I got it looking perfect with my wallpaper and I use infoshade too. Does it let you see your lockinfo plug-ins or does it cancel them out or sumn?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to D_LA_ROC For This Useful Post:

Tstiles (01-01-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D_LA_ROC View Post
    Bro I'm am sorry. I'm new to modmyi. I'm going to hit "thanks" now! I love the lockinfo and I got it looking perfect with my wallpaper and I use infoshade too. Does it let you see your lockinfo plug-ins or does it cancel them out or sumn?
    Thanks,
    iPad L.A.W.is meant to use the full screen, if the native lockinfo plug-ins were also on the screen they would move iPad L.A.W.down on the screen and you would lose the bottom of the animations,so iPad L.A.W.or lockinfo plug-ins not both together.
    Last edited by Keon; 12-28-2010 at 05:51 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

Tstiles (01-01-2011)

Thanks

Keon- do you plan to use wynndwarriors new code to get this working on top of the icons on the ipad??
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 01-11-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Any chance of making iPad L.A.W. landscape compatible? I have used the following code successfully in flipping some existing widgets, but not sure where to start with yours -

writing-mode:tb-rl;

-webkit-transform:rotate(90deg);

I would love to use this with my EL3MENT iPad theme I am making!

EL3MENT iPad(official thread):

http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...ad-toyvan.html

26. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (02-10-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Any chance of making iPad L.A.W. landscape compatible? I have used the following code successfully in flipping some existing widgets, but not sure where to start with yours -

writing-mode:tb-rl;

-webkit-transform:rotate(90deg);

I would love to use this with my EL3MENT iPad theme I am making!

EL3MENT iPad(official thread):

http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...ad-toyvan.html
    Read first post. Keon has a lockinfo version that rotates (:

Thanks

Read first post. Keon has a lockinfo version that rotates (:
    I didn't see anything on the first post that referred to "landscape" mode and I don't use lockinfo. However, if what you're saying is that I can use the lockinfo mod in landscape mode on my springboard then that's great news! I'll look into it..thx

Thanks

Yep the lockinfo mod works on both lockscreen and springboard (and in app w/ activation method w/ infoshade) and works and it rotates when you are in landscape/vertical.
    Only problem though is with lockinfo on springboard is that it only appears on the first page (or separate homepage) and obviously lockinfo is a paid app. Otherwise Im sure rotation is on wynndwarriors list of types of interactivity he plans to add to perpagehtml.

Does perpagehtml work on ipad?

Thanks

Hi toyvan
    As Snow Leo said the lockinfo version rotates,you could use it.
    Other than that each animation would need to be edited,
    if you want to edit my animations use the ones from the lockinfo version they are the proper width for Landscape. let me know if you need help.
    I'm working on my own iPad theme (iPad GOLD)that will have the lockinfo version of iPad L.A.W along with some other Widgets.

Regards,
    Keon.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-11-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keon View Post
    Hi toyvan
    As Snow Leo said the lockinfo version rotates,you could use it.
    Other than that each animation would need to be edited,
    if you want to edit my animations use the ones from the lockinfo version they are the proper width for Landscape. let me know if you need help.
    I'm working on my own iPad theme (iPad GOLD)that will have the lockinfo version of iPad L.A.W along with some other Widgets.

Regards,
    Keon.
    Thx..I'll give it a go. However, more than likely I will be back for help