Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widgets for iPad

Hi, any chance of a link for your Ipad widget.

Cheers man

Thanks

Sorry I am late posting the link to the RSS Widget here it is

(add on) iPad GreyRSS Widget(top).zip

Please hit the thanks button
    Last edited by Keon; 12-20-2010 at 06:48 PM.
    LINK: Widgets for iPad
    LINK: iPad L.A.W.
    LINK: iPad 4.2.1
    LINK: iPad GOLD
    LINK: WidgetBoard
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-20-2010)

Thanks

iPad L.A.W. is finished so now I can get back to making Widgets and this Thread.

The next widget I am working on is an analog clock with the weather,
    kind of like the iPad clock&weather,but with new HTML5 animations instead of the .gif animations.
    It will take a week or two to make the animations.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank You to All who hit My Thanks Button.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-20-2010)

You not got any free clock/weather widgets?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ya_boy View Post
    You not got any free clock/weather widgets?
    iPad L.A.W is FREE
    Last edited by Keon; 12-28-2010 at 01:36 PM.

I know but i really like the big clock widget, can u make that free too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ya_boy View Post
    I know but i really like the big clock widget, can u make that free too?
    are you saying you really like it,but not enough to donate a whole 1$ for it?
    Last edited by Keon; 12-28-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keon View Post
    are you saying you really like it,but not enough to donate a whole 1$ for it?
    Yes.

Thanks

this is a link to get your weather code.
    Weather Location Codes/IDs
    Last edited by Keon; 12-29-2010 at 03:36 PM.

I think in the sprit of theming their should be at least one free theme you should give away being us iPad users don't have too many themes to choose from. I wonder what people are thinking there's a 2nd gen iPad coming and all of us getting one or have one and an iPhone 4 are spend cash with people like ToyVan & Alien1974. I bought glass orb iPad and G.O.C HD & XHD iScience you name it I bought it even though every theme is hacked and uploaded to Cydia all you have to do is YouTube repos or sources for Cydia. How about you give us all of the widgets for like $2.99 like everybody else selling themes here and on Cydia. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I think in the sprit of theming their should be at least one free theme you should give away being us iPad users don't have too many themes to choose from. I wonder what people are thinking there's a 2nd gen iPad coming and all of us getting one or have one and an iPhone 4 are spend cash with people like ToyVan & Alien1974. I bought glass orb iPad and G.O.C HD & XHD iScience you name it I bought it even though every theme is hacked and uploaded to Cydia all you have to do is YouTube repos or sources for Cydia. How about you give us all of the widgets for like $2.99 like everybody else selling themes here and on Cydia. Thanks
    Threatening to use a "hacked"copy will not get you anything from me.

My Themes are Free,not My Widgets.
    I also have spent money on iPhone & iPad themes,(Alien1974s stuff is Free)
    After getting an iPad on November 10th I couldn't find any widgets for it so I made my own.
    Why don't you try making your own Theme and post it for free or maybe try making a Widget and after spending all of your free time on it have someone telling you you should give it for " like $2.99 like everybody else selling themes here and on Cydia".Who are you talking about? $2.99 for what?I am adding Widgets every 2 or 3 weeks.
    I know you have Downloaded iPad L.A.W which took 2 months to make,its Free (3 Versions) and so is everything I post on iPad 4.2.1 thread.
    Aug 2009 that is almost a year longer than me,What are you giving to other iPad users for Free?
    Last edited by Keon; 12-30-2010 at 04:32 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Keon For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (12-30-2010)

Not a themer but I do take themes and get them working on the iPad like iclocktopia idroid and any theme I like what you missed was that the themes themselves have widgets included and not knocking yo work and yes I do have dusk widget and lock info but widgets come with the theme. And I know how it feels to work hard for free I do music produce mix and master fix all the f ups they made at someone else studio. Not dissin so keep up the good work & would love to see your work on Cydia so when there's a prob I can email them directly thanks.

I paid $5 for 5 widgets from Keon and love them.
    This guy works hard for these widgets and there is currently nothing else like this for the ipad and this guy deserves some money for his hard work. I find it very reasonable for his price and I am very pleased that Keon has even went out of his way to make all the widgets I requested. Hes a great guy and worked hard on this and if you dont want to pay for the widgets then dont get them!

The fact that he even ported Alien and Wynnds LAW widget to the ipad for free and spent tons of time making custom animations for the ipad size is really awesome and I really appreciate him doing that because that is something I really wanted on my ipad.

Bignighttrain any chance you can start a thread or send me the files for the themes your ported to the ipad?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Keon (12-30-2010)

Thanks

This thread is named Widgets for iPad not Themes for iPad
    My Widgets are made to add to a theme you already have because non of themes that I found for the iPad had Widgets.
    Themeing the iPad on ios 4.2.1 is not as easy as the iPhone.I don't have time to do both.

not a themer but i do take themes and get them working on the ipad like iclocktopia idroid and any theme i like what you missed was that the themes themselves have widgets included and not knocking yo work and yes i do have dusk widget and lock info but widgets come with the theme. And i know how it feels to work hard for free i do music produce mix and master fix all the f ups they made at someone else studio. Not dissin so keep up the good work & would love to see your work on cydia so when there's a prob i can email them directly thanks.
    Last edited by Keon; 12-30-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yep theming the ipad is quite a pain in the a** but I am planning on making a super awesome ipad theme but at is right now just a super sexy concept and mockup but you guys can check it out on my twitter @SnowLeo_ and I will need a lot of help with it... Especially the widgets.

I dont want to post it here though until i figure out how to actually turn it into a working theme and get the widgets working and figure out the UI images and stuff for 4.2.1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    I paid $5 for 5 widgets from Keon and love them.
    This guy works hard for these widgets and there is currently nothing else like this for the ipad and this guy deserves some money for his hard work. I find it very reasonable for his price and I am very pleased that Keon has even went out of his way to make all the widgets I requested. Hes a great guy and worked hard on this and if you dont want to pay for the widgets then dont get them!

The fact that he even ported Alien and Wynnds LAW widget to the ipad for free and spent tons of time making custom animations for the ipad size is really awesome and I really appreciate him doing that because that is something I really wanted on my ipad.

Bignighttrain any chance you can start a thread or send me the files for the themes your ported to the ipad?
    Thanks SnowLeo

How is your theme doing?
    Like Bignighttrain said people want new iPad Themes with Widgets.

Well right now the theme looks pretty awesome and you can check out the concept images I made in photoshop and I really want to make it with some awesome widgets but its gonna be pretty tough turning it into an actual theme especially with the crazy iNav layout I plan to make it.

I donated but it only let me donate one time
    Confirmation number: 3FB4287945880883H.

Thanks

I donated but it only let me donate one time
    Confirmation number: 3FB4287945880883H.
    I refunded your donation,
    I have changed the Donation Button so you can put your own amount.
    Last edited by Keon; 12-31-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Thanks donating now can't wait to see it.

Ok just donated $5.00
    Confirmation number: 5UL5187954393881Y.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 12-31-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast