Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black'UPS for iPad

Default Black'UPS for iPad

Icons for iPad are almost twice smaller than iPhone 4 icons. Icons for apps/games from appstore have 72x72 pixel size and system/cydia icons have 74x75 pixel size.

If you want request some icon for app/game from appstore, look first at the Black'UPS web site. There you find out if your requested icon isn't already made. After downloading 144x144 pixel icon you have to decrease the icon size to 72x72 pixel.

If you want the icons for cydia app, you have to open System&Cydia.psd tamplate (download coming soon) and make this icon by own.

About the request: Please follow the forum rules. If you request some icon, do me a favour, add to the request the name of the app, the name of the icon and the name of the bundles folder.

Screenshot : IMG_0032.PNG

Follow me on Twitter

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aaaa.png  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jackietran For This Useful Post:

carloqt (11-06-2010), thecrunked (10-25-2010), Tstiles (11-15-2010), yusuf530i (11-09-2010)

your icons are awesome, thanks for the good work
    Last edited by thecrunked; 10-25-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Best icons out period!

Quote Originally Posted by jackietran View Post

Icons for iPad are almost twice smaller than iPhone 4 icons. Icons for apps/games from appstore have 72x72 pixel size and system/cydia icons have 74x75 pixel size.

If you want request some icon for app/game from appstore, look first at the Black'UPS web site. There you find out if your requested icon isn't already made. After downloading 144x144 pixel icon you have to decrease the icon size to 72x72 pixel.

If you want the icons for cydia app, you have to open System&Cydia.psd tamplate (download coming soon) and make this icon by own.

About the request: Please follow the forum rules. If you request some icon, do me a favour, add to the request the name of the app, the name of the icon and the name of the bundles folder.

Screenshot : IMG_0032.PNG

Follow me on Twitter

Jackie..how many icons are there for the ipad hd? Thanks!

In the download there is the bundle for ifile but the icon has not changed. Any ideas please?
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 11-09-2010 at 04:32 PM.